Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Loss of Gains

Loss of Gains

Hey guys, long time reader, don’t post a lot though. Bear with me.

As you can see from my join date, I’ve been PEing for a long time. First years were on and off, but I started to get serious about it recently (so from the time I started until 2 months ago, I had absolutely no gains whatsoever). Just bad technique, I realize now. Too much, too soon, too hard. Penis was constantly exhausted. My penis is very conditioned, because I used to do things like 500+ jelqs a day from the start point. Did much more harm than good, believe me. I think starting that way is one of the main factors regarding how difficult it is for me to grow.

Anyway, I’ve come across a problem.
I recently started a new routine, which was:

5 Min warmup
30 secs stretch each way (SO, L, R, U, D) and V-stretches in the same directions, also for 30 secs each, not holding too hard.
5 Mins jelq
2 Min squeezes, I’m not sure what the name for them is, just filling penis with blood and holding the base with my hand for 2 mins.

This was all going very well, I had positive PI’s, yet no growth. So after about a month, I stepped it up.

No warmup
1 Min stretchs (see above)
10 Mins jelq
5 Min squeezes

This was all going fine for about 3 weeks, and I had actually gained my very first 1/4 inch. However, being stupid, last Friday I did 15 minutes of squeezing after my routine. I think this was a mistake, as I watched porn for about an hour afterwards. Major stress on my penis.

I tried to do the stretching on Monday, but it hurt under the glans. Also, I was watching porn later on Monday and had a bit of shooting pain through my penis, from the base to the head, so I stopped. I measured right after I’d stopped, and was dismayed to see that not only had I lost my 1/4 of an inch, I’d lost 1/2 an inch!

So, besides being depressed, there isn’t much I can do but let my penis heal.

My question is, do you think the damage is permanent, or do you think it will heal?

I might just add that these routines above were after a short decon break which came after a long (about 8 months) time of me abusing my penis with much harsher routines, in an effort to force growth. Naturally, none occurred.

…Anyone?

I doubt it is permanent. In previous routines, that is what I look for to know exactly when new gains are coming. As soon as I see that much of a decrease, I stop for a few days. When I measure again I am always bigger than before.

Ohh, BTW, at a max erection you experience size decrease or is it bad EQ?


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by aom91
W, at a max erection you experience size decrease or is it bad EQ?

Good reminder point. ;)

I doubt it can be permanent either but I’ve just started PE, so, don’t have much experience.

I think that in order to have size loss you really have to freak the hell out of your penis since the body is “programmed” to heal instead of using his own tissues to do this heal.

As an amateur bodybuilder I know that overtraining can lead to mass loss and it’s very simple… you have to respect your body in every way in order to have some gains. You got to eat well and rest well, training is just a little edge stimulation.

My best advice is to take it easy, try not to rush and breathe.
If you do the right thing everything will come up in time with discipline and patience. :)


Last edited by Boo-Ya : 08-30-2007 at .

Thanks for the replies guys. In answer to your question aom91, its loss of size at max erection. I have little trouble actually getting an erection to measure it though.

Originally Posted by Rubber Ninja
Thanks for the replies guys. In answer to your question aom91, its loss of size at max erection. I have little trouble actually getting an erection to measure it though.

As I thought (and aom91 too, I guess), the problem is with the erections.

My thought: you probably didn’t lost any size but have a fatigued penis. Try to solve your ED first and only after that begin PEing. Sleep well, eat well, exercise yourself and do lots of kegels. You may try jelqing applying a very slight and soft grip just to get blood flowing.

Good luck :)

Ah, you might have misinterpreted me Boo-Ya. Little trouble = no trouble. As in, I have little to no trouble achieving erections. By “there is little trouble actually getting an erection” I didn’t mean “there is a little trouble actually getting an erection”.

Originally Posted by Rubber Ninja
Ah, you might have misinterpreted me Boo-Ya. Little trouble = no trouble. As in, I have little to no trouble achieving erections. By “there is little trouble actually getting an erection” I didn’t mean “there is a little trouble actually getting an erection”.

Understood. ^^
Anyway think you should focus in having no problems AT ALL to achieve an erection. :)
How old are you?

Originally Posted by Boo-Ya
Understood. ^^
Anyway think you should focus in having no problems AT ALL to achieve an erection. :)
How old are you?

Do I detect ED?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Rubber Ninja
Hey guys, long time reader, don’t post a lot though. Bear with me.

As you can see from my join date, I’ve been PEing for a long time. First years were on and off, but I started to get serious about it recently (so from the time I started until 2 months ago, I had absolutely no gains whatsoever). Just bad technique, I realize now. Too much, too soon, too hard. Penis was constantly exhausted. My penis is very conditioned, because I used to do things like 500+ jelqs a day from the start point. Did much more harm than good, believe me. I think starting that way is one of the main factors regarding how difficult it is for me to grow.

Anyway, I’ve come across a problem.
I recently started a new routine, which was:

5 Min warmup
30 secs stretch each way (SO, L, R, you, D) and V-stretches in the same directions, also for 30 secs each, not holding too hard.
5 Mins jelq
2 Min squeezes, I’m not sure what the name for them is, just filling penis with blood and holding the base with my hand for 2 mins.

This was all going very well, I had positive PI’s, yet no growth. So after about a month, I stepped it up.

No warmup
1 Min stretchs (see above)
10 Mins jelq
5 Min squeezes

This was all going fine for about 3 weeks, and I had actually gained my very first 1/4 inch. However, being stupid, last Friday I did 15 minutes of squeezing after my routine. I think this was a mistake, as I watched porn for about an hour afterwards. Major stress on my penis.

I tried to do the stretching on Monday, but it hurt under the glans. Also, I was watching porn later on Monday and had a bit of shooting pain through my penis, from the base to the head, so I stopped. I measured right after I’d stopped, and was dismayed to see that not only had I lost my 1/4 of an inch, I’d lost 1/2 an inch!

So, besides being depressed, there isn’t much I can do but let my penis heal.

My question is, do you think the damage is permanent, or do you think it will heal?

Squeezes are an advanced routine should not watch porn while doing squeezes your focus was not on your penis. It was on some dude boning a chick, am I right?

Now you will have to take a decon break! Porn here gone tomorrow what about your penis?

So, this is what you do. Take two aspirin every four to six hours until the pain leaves.
Make a gentle attempt at jelqing if the pain returns. Return to aspirin therapy.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I think it is a fatigued penis.After a very intense workout, say 2-3 hours after, even at a full erection I sometimes I cannot break 8BP. What about this, have you noticed a girth increase during that time?


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

A decon break is a good idea. Also, try breaking up your week instead of PEing daily, like one-day-on one-day-off, to give time for recovery. I doubt there’d be any permanent damage. It’s probably just knackered like aom91 says.


Started:| 14 cm (unsure if BP or NBP) EG (mid-shaft) - 10.75 cm |

Current:| NBPEL - 17 cm; EG (circum scar) - 10.75 cm; (base) 14 cm |

Short-t Objective:| NBPEL - 18.5 cm EG (circum scar) - 11.5 cm |

aom91, yes there was a slight girth increase. I’ve given it this week and will give it next week off.

Thanks guys.

I’ve had the same thing happen to me, thought it wouldn’t come back, but it eventually did. Then I gained it back + more again. It can be pretty depressing though.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The key to length gainswadzillaPenis Enlargement9009-22-2009 10:00 PM
Doing what needs to be done to get gainsDino9X7Penis Enlargement4510-09-2008 02:43 AM
The Physiology of Initial GainsjelktoidPenis Enlargement2406-27-2007 01:46 AM
Aderm gains!feoldsMale Supplements2409-23-2003 12:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.