Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Loading, lengthening, healing.

Very interesting indeed. Although in the end the formula provided is nothing else than Force x Total Time Under Tensions; I doubt it works really that way (at least in PE), pulling with 60 lbs for 10 hour isn’t the same than pulling with 6lbs for 100 hours.

Checking the references, I found this
“THE MUSCULAR FLEXIBILITY TRAINING AND THE RANGE OF
MOVEMENT IMPROVEMENT: A CRITICAL LITERATURE REVIEW”

Luís Filipe dos Santos Coelho1
1 Fisioterapeuta e Professor de Pilates
do Consultório e Clínica de Reabilitação, Lda.
- Lisbona”

where the formula is adjusted with the elasticity coefficient

“The visco-elastic behavior of the soft fabrics during an elongation is composed of a deformation or creep, expressing more precisely the muscular fluage. Such a muscular behavior can be expressed by the following equation

INDEX OF DEFORMATION = APPLIED FORCE / COEFFICIENT OF ELASTICITY X TIME

the muscular deformation will be larger in muscles with smaller Coefficient of elasticity and it will be proportionally dependent of the applied Force and of the factor Time.”

Again though this doesn’t add much.

Anyway since the paper you linked is free in the public domain, I’ll upload it here.

Thanks Capernicus.

Attached Files
10.1177_1941738111415233.pdf
(863.4 KB, 12 views)

The most significant thing that article says is that heat works. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Lol Figo.

Originally Posted by marinera
Very interesting indeed. Although in the end the formula provided is nothing else than Force x Total Time Under Tensions; I doubt it works really that way (at least in PE), pulling with 60 lbs for 10 hour isn’t the same than pulling with 6lbs for 100 hours.

It doesn’t suggest that at all !

It’s saying that there’s a fairly small and well defined range of force that is effective to get beyond the elastic response but stay below injury level.

Once you define the force level it’s then the duration and frequency that are critical.

Basically time is the winner when the force is right and you can’t shortcut time with more tension.
Long duration moderate stretch is the way to go.

True we kind of know all this but this really pulled it all together for me.

Permanent elongation, also called plastic deformation, is dependent on the amount of force that is applied, the amount of time that force is applied, and how often a stretching exercise is performed. This is the basis for the TERT formula—that is, the total end-range time,

The weekly TERT dose is as follows:

N ⋅ m minutes/week = intensity torgue (N ⋅ m) × stretch duration (minutes) × bouts per day × days per week.

The goal of calculating the minimum weekly TERT is to determine the dose necessary for lasting gains in range of motion. Weekly TERT doses greater than 10 000 N·m minutes per week are successful for knee flexion contractures….

‘N’ should be newton, so force. So what the formula, per se, is saying is that the higher the force the better the outcome.

Originally Posted by marinera
Permanent elongation, also called plastic deformation, is dependent on the amount of force that is applied, the amount of time that force is applied, and how often a stretching exercise is performed. This is the basis for the TERT formula—that is, the total end-range time,

The weekly TERT dose is as follows:

N ⋅ m minutes/week = intensity torgue (N ⋅ m) × stretch duration (minutes) × bouts per day × days per week.

The goal of calculating the minimum weekly TERT is to determine the dose necessary for lasting gains in range of motion. Weekly TERT doses greater than 10 000 N·m minutes per week are successful for knee flexion contractures….

‘N’ should be newton, so force. So what the formula, per se, is saying is that the higher the force the better the outcome.

It’s just a formula though and it had to be applied within the constraints of the medium you’re trying to deform in this case living tissue which means you can only use so much force before you cause injury.

Right. But I don’t see any constraints in the definition of the formula so it is not correct :) .

Anyway there are two foremost points; a) even with constraints, the formula is probably incorrect; if there is any material engineer around I think he can confirm that even for inanimate things, like a metal bar for example, the load/strain relation isn’t that linear, a formual based on the Boltzman integral is often used to define said relation; b) the formula is based on elongating scar tissue; scar tissue is not what we want to elongate, but health tissue. We want to cause growth, not stretch unhealthy connective tissue.

Originally Posted by marinera
Thanks Ez Rider. The clip is interesting, but I have an hard time understanding if she is speaking of the smooth muscle in CC or the fibers of tunica albuginea (I suppose the latter).


Fortunately for me, it’s subtitled in Spanish. Yes, she was speaking about the two layers of the penis’ tunica, one with longitudinal fibers and another composed on perpendicular fibers (like a wire slinky).
This condition allows the penis to be rigid during erection, which is different from the common exoskeletons.

I suppose it’s typically easier to gain lenght than girth because it’s easier to strech longitudinal fibers than cross-sectional, as well as due to the ligs help.

Originally Posted by ircabo
I suppose it’s typically easier to gain lenght than girth because it’s easier to strech longitudinal fibers than cross-sectional, as well as due to the ligs help.


Up to a point, yes, in my experience, it is easier to stretch longitudinal tissue; for reasons that I’ve described elsewhere, there is a point of diminishing returns that turns into a point of reinforcing no returns for stretching longitudinal tissues…simply put the tissues structurally and chemically strengthen. Conversely, my experience with girth work indicates to me that such is not (ever) the case for cross-sectional, or radial tissues, apparently they can expand ad-infinitum. To-wit; since 2009, I’ve LOST 0.125” of length with all sorts of hanging (including >100 lb. sets), while simple girth work has ADDED 0.375” of girth.

Every penis is different though…just telling you about mine.

As always, listen to YOUR body and do what works for YOU.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally posted by xenolith

Originally: 6.5” BPEL x 5.0” MSEG
Currently: 8.5” BPEL x 6.5” MSEG
Eventually: 9.0” BPEL x 7.0” MSEG
———————————————————————————————

My God, why would anyone want a, 9” x 7”? My wife begs for mercy with a 7-1/4” x 5-1/4”. Notice I’m proud of that last 1/4 inch.lol.

Originally Posted by Idoforyou
Originally posted by xenolith

Originally: 6.5” BPEL x 5.0” MSEG
Currently: 8.5” BPEL x 6.5” MSEG
Eventually: 9.0” BPEL x 7.0” MSEG
———————————————————————————————

My God, why would anyone want a, 9” x 7”? My wife begs for mercy with a 7-1/4” x 5-1/4”. Notice I’m proud of that last 1/4 inch.lol.


You make an excellent point. I’m facing a rather significant crossroad, as mrs. x. refused sex this past weekend, telling me, and I quote: “You don’t have to be on the receiving end of that thing.”

Hmmmmmm…….

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
Up to a point, yes, in my experience, it is easier to stretch longitudinal tissue; for reasons that I’ve described elsewhere, there is a point of diminishing returns that turns into a point of reinforcing no returns for stretching longitudinal tissues…simply put the tissues structurally and chemically strengthen. Conversely, my experience with girth work indicates to me that such is not (ever) the case for cross-sectional, or radial tissues, apparently they can expand ad-infinitum. To-wit; since 2009, I’ve LOST 0.125” of length with all sorts of hanging (including >100 lb. sets), while simple girth work has ADDED 0.375” of girth.

Every penis is different though…just telling you about mine.

As always, listen to YOUR body and do what works for YOU.

xeno


Very interesting as always, curiosly I remember a PE-clever member of the spanish forum who said something similar concerning his case..

I think I’ve read somewhere that there are noticeable differences among different penises concerning their tunicas and these layers. I wonder if what you’ve explained could be also related in the end to the connective tissue between neighbour fibers.. I think it might be possible that some part of the limitation in length could has something to do with the joint forces between the ring fibers of the outer layer, and the other way around concerning girth.. It’s possible that, for some reason, the connective tissue between longitudinal fibers is weeker than that of transversal’s.. or for some people.. On the other hand, I wonder if the elastin rate is different in longitudinal ‘strings’ from transversals, as well as their cross sections or girth..

What kind of girth work mostly gave you those gains? Slinkies, jelqing, clamping?
It’s also interesting that, under your IPR’s principles, the proliferation phase is more difficult to achieve for girth, since (for me) the cock ring doesn’t keep a noticeable enough expansion, but some kind of stimulus or feeling.. I wonder if this could imply that it’s better a bit less elongation during that stage for length or whatever.

Thanks again.

PD: 100lbs!, WTF!…

May I ask to not carry this thread off topic? Thanks.

Originally Posted by marinera

May I ask to not carry this thread off topic? Thanks.

Indeed. I meant only to offer the contra-indication to ircabo’s posit that my experience has provided, not to start an off-topic discussion. ircabo, I’ll respond to your questions in my Progress Thread: Finding xeno: a penis tale


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

:up:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.