Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ligaments Shmigaments: The way to stretch?!

I’m surprised the moderators haven’t nailed you yet for the use of the word shmigaments.

:)


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by remek
Additionally, the tunica (the thing we all say we are growing), is a continuation of the BC & IC muscles (the muscles we use to kegel). In an essence, the tunica is a continuation of skeltal muscle! We all know skeltal muscle can grow. But it’s a little more complicated than that (as we all know, or we would all have 10 inch + wangs). The tunica is more like a tendon. A very strong one. Can it grow? Surely. But I bet the real growth is in the shaft too.

On to a more constructive comment from me:
This thread has a really good discussion of the structure of the tunica:
Tunica Differences

The Tunica is mostly collagen with some elastin. It is somewhat like a tendon. Mostly noncellular. Tissues like this (ligaments, tendons, dermis), get their collagen from fibroblasts, which make and lay down the protein (collagen and elastin are proteins).
As you know, tearing a tendon or ligament often requires surgery, because these tissues don’t repair themselves well. Draw your own conclusions.

I agree with much of what Remek is saying about stretching. I think the key is in the tunica, not the ligs, especially for erect, non-bone pressed, length, which is what I want.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by remek

Very true. I Should have been more accurate about my statement. The best shaft exercises are the ones that stretch up.

I don’t see the difference, since the tunica runs the length of the shaft. Maybe you could say, “The best total shaft exercises involve stretching up.”


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by remek

I think a combination of intense exercises, followed by light exercises, followed by a deconditiong break (maybe in a different order), might be the fastest way to the finish line. We already know a decondition break helps out gains tremendously.. It helped out you, if I remember correctly, it helped MX, memento, and countless others.

Since September 2005, the aforementioned combination has been my routine. It was not planned at all, but was manifested due to a business trip and a couple of holidays. I’m not a ruler queen and I use my eyes more for confirmation as to what is working or not, and if there is any growth. (I also use my woman’s vagina combined with her eyes and moans as reliable measuring devices) Just like any other PE’r, I dread the thought of stopping a routine because potential gains my stop. (It’s hard to accept the “deconditioning” mentally)

After my first trip, I got back to my routine, slowly building up intensity over 4 weeks. At around the 4 week mark I visually noticed some growth and so did my woman’s vagina. (I didn’t get around to measuring) The week after that was a half on week due to departing for vacation for 10 days (decondition - did some shower pulls every day)
I got back to it promptly after returning for another 4 weeks leading up to Christmas. (No measuring) I did a light week during Christmas, then back to full on for 3 weeks prior to another vacation. During these 3 weeks I visually noticed what seemed to me to be significant growth, and yes, the woman’s vagina concurred. This time I measured prior to vacation and confirmed growth had occurred. Yippeeee.. Bring on the tropical adult beverages!

I got back into it after that vacation for 4 weeks. During that time I began to ponder the cycle that was manifesting automatically over the last couple of months, so I crunched the data I had been keeping during that time. I saw the visual evidence of growth again (vagina noticed also), so I measured after the 4 weeks and BINGO - growth!! I came up with a cycle that averaged the numbers of the past months. I forced myself to take a deconditioning break based on the cycle numbers, and I am just starting back now.

My cycle matches your “intense, light, decondition” theory. (Changed up randomly, non-intentionally)

Here’s the readers digest version of the growth and routine:

September 30, 2005 - BPFSL = 6.88”, NBPEL = 5.63”, BPEL = 6.38”
January 21, 2006 - BPFSL = 7.31”, NBPEL = n/a , BPEL = 6.62”
March 9, 2006 - BPFSL = 7.37”, NBPEL = 6.25”, BPEL = 6.75”

I have been keeping a daily log of BPFSL and have recently been hitting 7.43” and 7.5” more frequently.

My General routine:
Monday to Friday AM Routine:
1) Heated Flax sock (herbal concepts) for 10 minutes
2) Penimaster (with my modified strap lock, which I should post pic) and Thermotex infared shoulder pad heat.
25- 30 minutes - light tension for 5 minutes and increase tension over 25 - 30 minutes (heat taken off after 15 minutes) to cool in extended state.
3) Hang with BIB starter
SO with 7.5 to 9.38 lbs - 3 sets of 15-20 minutes
4) 10 minutes of dual fulcrum stretching combined with edging

Monday to Friday PM Routine:
Same as above but Hang SD and may or may not edge, but always finish with getting erect.

Weekend Routine:
1) Heated Flax sock (herbal concepts) for 10 minutes
2) 75-90 minutes AM Penimaster (with thermotex heat for half session)
3) End of with getting erect.

I have all the daily/weekly numbers documented in an excel spreadsheet if anyone needs them.

I am going to continue this routine into summer and see what happens.

Remek: I have an idea to increase your double handed fulcrum stretch that I’ll post later. I gotta go bbq me some animal flesh right now.

Cheers


Shouldn't you be Jelqing?

Originally Posted by mravg

I’m surprised the moderators haven’t nailed you yet for the use of the word shmigaments.

:)

:hide:


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by mravg
On to a more constructive comment from me:
This thread has a really good discussion of the structure of the tunica:
Tunica Differences

mravg,

Thank you for the thread. I will look into the thread and that article this week. It will surely help me with my research.

Originally Posted by mravg
The Tunica is mostly collagen with some elastin. It is somewhat like a tendon. Mostly noncellular. Tissues like this (ligaments, tendons, dermis), get their collagen from fibroblasts, which make and lay down the protein (collagen and elastin are proteins).
As you know, tearing a tendon or ligament often requires surgery, because these tissues don’t repair themselves well. Draw your own conclusions.

Yep, it is very much like a tendon. It is an extension of the BC/IC muscles located at the base of the inner penis. I have a very good penis anatomy article on my computer. I don’t know if its been posted yet, but I plan on doing so tonight.

Originally Posted by mravg
I agree with much of what Remek is saying about stretching. I think the key is in the tunica, not the ligs, especially for erect, non-bone pressed, length, which is what I want.

Exactly. Modesto pointed that one out. When we are making lig gains, the majority of it is BPEL, not NBPEL. The later is definitely more visually pleasing.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I don’t see the difference, since the tunica runs the length of the shaft. Maybe you could say, “The best total shaft exercises involve stretching up.”

Sure, total shaft sounds good. Basically, what I am implying is that saying we are making “tunica gains” suggests that the tunica is the only thing holding our gains back. That is common belief here, and I disagree with it. More on this later.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by gottaB8
Since September 2005, the aforementioned combination has been my routine. It was not planned at all, but was manifested due to a business trip and a couple of holidays. I’m not a ruler queen and I use my eyes more for confirmation as to what is working or not, and if there is any growth. (I also use my woman’s vagina combined with her eyes and moans as reliable measuring devices) Just like any other PE’r, I dread the thought of stopping a routine because potential gains my stop. (It’s hard to accept the “deconditioning” mentally)

This is very true. Even in weightlifing, you should take deconditioning breaks. Many people think it will hurt them, but it really has the opposite effect. Many people here are living proof that a decondition break can do the trick. Personally, I think strategic deconditioning is the way to go. Something like:
8-12 weeks on (started low at first, and finish intense by the end of the 8 weeks)
1-2 weeks off
Repeat 8-12 weeks on, but more intense (not a lot more, but moderately more.)
1-2 weeks off
Repeat 8-12 weeks on, again more intense.
At this point, I would suggest a good 1-2 month break.

I’m not sure about the above routine yet, but it is definitely the direction I am going, and I will surely be using something like it for my book.

Originally Posted by gottaB8
I have all the daily/weekly numbers documented in an excel spreadsheet if anyone needs them.

Congratulations on the gains gotta! If you have the excel sheet ready to go, I would like to have a look at it.

Originally Posted by gottaB8
Remek: I have an idea to increase your double handed fulcrum stretch that I’ll post later. I gotta go bbq me some animal flesh right now.

Lookin’ forward to it.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Originally Posted by mravg
I’m surprised the moderators haven’t nailed you yet for the use of the word shmigaments.
:)


:)

I was doing good mravg, now you got me in trouble…

In all actuality, I tried to look up the word “shmigaments,” at www.dictionary.com. The closest thing to it was “make amends.” So I guess I won’t be using the excuse that it was a typo.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
In all actuality, I tried to look up the word “shmigaments,” at www.dictionary.com. The closest thing to it was “make amends.” So I guess I won’t be using the excuse that it was a typo.

Maybe it’s not a word, but it should be!


Horny Bastard

You’re a friggin genius, that’s all i have to say!!!

Originally Posted by ryan_bresson
You’re a friggin genius, that’s all i have to say!!!

Hey man, I’m no genius. I’m just very committed. Research, research, research. The answers are all here, waiting to be found.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by mravg
Maybe it’s not a word, but it should be!

What about shunica? ;)
My next title:
Tunica Shunica: The biological armor we must crack?!


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
Hey man, I’m no genius. I’m just very committed. Research, research, research. The answers are all here, waiting to be found.

More on this. I’m not the one that realized we aren’t making a whole lot of “real penis gains” when we stretch the ligaments. Modesto pointed it out in a one-on-one verbal brawl we were having in the Testing the LOT theory thread. He’s the genius ;)


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 AM.