Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Let the Flaccid Hang?

Let the Flaccid Hang?

Ok, so I just got this gym membership at this new place that opened up near me. The problem is I cant decide if I should do the shower at gym thing or wait to get home and shower. The layout in the locker room puts the showers a good walk away from the locker/changing area. When I went to tour, men were just flopping around everywhere.

I feel like I know so many people that go there that I need to be at least on the better side of average to shower there. The people I know talk a lot!
I know I’m not the biggest guy, but not the smallest either. I vary from 5.5” to 6”. To me that doesn’t seem big at all. Maybe you all can help me.

What size are you and if you could be any flaccid size, what would it be?


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

That’s a larger than average size flaccid, but I’ve always felt it’s a bit weird to walk around naked when you don’t have to; why don’t you get naked then put a towel on while you walk to the shower? Or take your boxers/briefs off in the shower?

I don’t think either is an admission of anxiety about size, moreover, an issue with being naked in front of a bunch of dudes.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
That’s a larger than average size flaccid, but I’ve always felt it’s a bit weird to walk around naked when you don’t have to; why don’t you get naked then put a towel on while you walk to the shower? Or take your boxers/briefs off in the shower?

I don’t think either is an admission of anxiety about size, moreover, an issue with being naked in front of a bunch of dudes.

Good idea, and I thought about that. But unless I actually change in the shower I’m going to be hanging out somewhere. I mean, if I’m in a towel what happens when I get to my locker? If i bring boxers, where to I put them on? It just gets too complicated. I’ll be comfortable naked as long as I know people wont be like: “look at that poor guy”. I’m a handsome well built guy, a little cocky too. Have a sort of ‘lady’s man’ reputation. People would love to have something to gossip about so I don’t want to look insecure by being the only guy in the locker room walking around in boxers.

I either hang with pride, or I’m avoiding the locker room at all cost.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Most guys walk around naked at my gym too. Not many sport a 5.5 or 6” flaccid.

You have nothing to worry about!

Originally Posted by Tazbonito

What size are you and if you could be any flaccid size, what would it be?

When I was a bodybuilder I was 2.5” flaccid after training. I took off my boxer in the shower.

You have a big flaccid!

In my opinion a 5.5”-6.0” flaccid is HUGE. I say this just because that is probably around the average length, and you already have that flaccid! If I were you I would be looking forward to that long separation between the showers and the lockers. I have showered a ton in communal showers for sport, and in my current line of work there are also communal showers where workers must shower every day. From what I’ve seen, I would put your flaccid around the 95th percentile easily. I wish I were you :) . Best get back to my jelqing then!

Gimli


Start: May 12, 2007 BPEL: 5.551" EG: 4.646" FL: 3.051" FG: 3.858" Please Fill Out My Survey: Click Me!

Now: July 13, 2007 BPEL: 6.250" EG: 5.500" FL: 3.346" FG: 4.488"

Goal: BPEL: 7.000" EG: 6.000" FL: 5.000" FG: 4.750"

Yeah dude rock out with your cock out! Sometimes when I would be in a locker room when I would change at a gym then take a shower, and I was only 17 sporting around a 4 inch or less flaccid and I would be beating out older guys haha! Your flaccid is awsome. Show it! BTW, PE has managed to let me hang at around a 6 inch flaccid. Ugh, if I could only get some girth.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

yeah I think you’d make everyone feel bad walking around with a 5 or 6 inch flaccid! I’m with Gimli, it’s big and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it. If you are still apprehensive, then use a towel like someone else said. Most guys I’ve seen at gyms were not nearly as large as you.

What gyms do you guys go to? Seriously, I have yet to be in a gym locker room where guys are just walking around naked. That’s ludicrous.

Originally Posted by Tazbonito

What size are you and if you could be any flaccid size, what would it be?

I run from about 4-5NBPFLx 4.8-5.25FG. If i could be any size, hmmm…..5.5-6.5NBPx 5.5FG would be sweet.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Tazbonito:

You are more than your cock size, or your weight, or your hair, or how muscular you are.

You’re at the gym. You sweat. Take a shower. Wrap a towel around yourself when you’re not actually under the shower nozzles if you wish. You’re bigger flaccid than most, and bigger flaccid than many are erect. Work on being secure on who and what you are, and part of that is not making a big deal out of being naked when naked is what is appropriate - like when you’ve worked out and you’re sweaty and a shower is in order. They have showers there; why defer getting clean?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Most guys walk around naked at my gym too. Not many sport a 5.5 or 6” flaccid.

You have nothing to worry about!

Thanks fire!


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by Gimli
In my opinion a 5.5”-6.0” flaccid is HUGE. I say this just because that is probably around the average length, and you already have that flaccid! If I were you I would be looking forward to that long separation between the showers and the lockers. I have showered a ton in communal showers for sport, and in my current line of work there are also communal showers where workers must shower every day. From what I’ve seen, I would put your flaccid around the 95th percentile easily. I wish I were you :) . Best get back to my jelqing then!

Gimli

Huge? Really?…Man watching porn as a kid must have skewed my perspective! I still feel small. But what you said is really encouraging.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by philio1
Yeah dude rock out with your cock out! Sometimes when I would be in a locker room when I would change at a gym then take a shower, and I was only 17 sporting around a 4 inch or less flaccid and I would be beating out older guys haha! Your flaccid is awsome. Show it! BTW, PE has managed to let me hang at around a 6 inch flaccid. Ugh, if I could only get some girth.

Thanks man. Don’t ask for girth, you just might get it. I wish my flaccid was a little thinner, maybe it would look longer than.

Also, am I measuring correct? I’m NOT measuring bone pressed.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Originally Posted by onlyoneunited
What gyms do you guys go to? Seriously, I have yet to be in a gym locker room where guys are just walking around naked. That’s ludicrous.

I’ve been to several gyms in NYC that were like that. I didn’t feel comfortable back then. But this gym is very exclusive and trendy. Attracts a lot of extravagant people.


2003: 5.75" BPEL, 3" Flacid /2004: 6.75" BPEL, 5" Flacid

2007: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" Flacid /NOW: 8" BPEL, 5.74" Flacid

/Goal: 8.5" BPEL, 6" Flacid

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Big Girtha's routine for girth and flaccid hangBig GirthaPenis Hangers6008-14-2013 06:34 AM
Whats the best newbie technique for flaccid gainlivingthedreamPenis Enlargement Basics1101-03-2012 04:53 PM
Only gaining flaccid length. . whyjohnraymondPenis Enlargement Basics1409-08-2007 11:36 AM
Cold Pe Weights Post Hang:Big GirthaPenis Enlargement508-21-2005 02:59 PM
Flaccid Hang vs Erect GirthInsane_ManPenis Enlargement5604-07-2004 07:52 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 PM.