Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Length enough for the Mrs., not reached my goal. Continue?

Originally Posted by neverworks69

At 8.5 inches my wife will not have sex at all with me, it has been nearly 5 mths since the last time bummer.

If what you say is true then I doubt it’s because of the size of your cock that makes her not want to have sex with you. Unless she’s a lesbian.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

I like that.

I’m sorry I am new here. Can anyone teach me the right method to increase penis lenth?

Originally Posted by metal_penis17
I’m sorry I am new here. Can anyone teach me the right method to increase penis lenth?


Welcome Metal_penis,
here you’ll find all the info
START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info

there are links to videos of exercises also. Genereally the newbie routine is advised at the beginning, or the linear newbie routine.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad

If what you say is true then I doubt it’s because of the size of your cock that makes her not want to have sex with you. Unless she’s a lesbian.

I wouldn’t be that sure. A number of members is reporting that sex becomes problematic above 7-7.5”. I don’t think everyone is lying or all of them have lesbian wives.

Originally Posted by marinera

I wouldn’t be that sure. A number of members is reporting that sex becomes problematic above 7-7.5”. I don’t think everyone is lying or all of them have lesbian wives.

Problematic, yes. Stop altogether for 5 months? No, that seems odd to me.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by supersizeit

When I restarted PE back in 2002 my original goal was to get to 8.5 NBP. Upon reaching reached 7.5NBP, I began to get to too many “In too deep” comments from my lady, so in order to preserve our relationship and our sex life, I decided 7.5NBP was good enough for us. Aesthetically/visually I still think 8.5 NBP would look a lot better on my 190lb body and height (6.0 ft) but pleasure and comfort is the bigger priority. I can probably still go for more girth but I have not bothered to do it since going on a maintenance program. Maybe I will see if I can get another .5G and see how that plays out.

It seems like many women consider a size around 7” is best for sex. 7.5” NBP is even really big for most and if bigger has a negative impact on sex, I think one should not strive for more size even though it aesthetically looks better. I also think it is due to aesthetics I still want to grow more. Not run into problems with BJ:s so far (but for the normal complaints that it hard after some minutes) but if I do, I will probably consider not getting gain more girth.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by UpTo7
He won’t be able to go balls deep (which is a great feeling) and she’ll hurt her more often. So basically you’re saying he should PE for vanity and ego, just to have a huge cock, even if it decreases his and his girl’s quality of sexual life?

Why? :confused:


Nah, I am not that ego and balls deep is great. She said again, after slamming her from behind the other day, that “no please, no more length. Really enough by now”. :)


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
This is a question I ask a lot on this forum. (Why?) It seems many of the younger members here, believe that to hurt a girl during sex will somehow make her want them more.????

I think it’s a backwards way of thinking. If one is born with a monster cock, than so be it, and the troubles that it might cause. But, to actually seek out creating a cock that potentially could create problems in a sex life, seems insane.

Girth, up to say, 6” is something that most, but certainly not all, women could handle and really enjoy.


Yes that’s insane. I love to give pleasure and watch how much my wife enjoys sex. Wouldn’t change that for a millions bucks.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by Penox
I’m in the exact situation. Except I stealth PE. I started out almost the same. 5.875 length, I’m unofficial 7” mark. I won’t document it until I see it on the ruler, as a stealth PEer sometimes you can’t get sneaky access to a ruler so you grab the next best thing and compare, then measure that item later on.

Anyhow, at 7” I wouldn’t say I bottom out, I touch the back that is for sure. But not bottom out as in I can push but it won’t go in further, except when she lays on her stomach sometimes. Sometimes it hurts her, and sometimes it drives her crazy like you’ve never seen before. So I have mixed feelings on stopping length and going for girth. Hell even sometimes it drives her crazy, then she gets a sudden pain.

My length goal is 7.5” I am still going to chase it. I just scratched the top of the hanging gains and believe in 4 months I can reach 7.5”. I will continue my goal length not because I want to cause pain but because I want to have enough dick to be able to hold some back without the need to wiggle and jiggle to get every last millimeter in, and still have some to drive it in for the days she can take it all.

7.5” chase is on, then my girth gain is to break 5.01”.


Seems like we are in the same boat (but for the stealth thing). I like your idea of holding back a bit and then give her all when she is really in for it! :)


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by neverworks69

At 8.5 inches my wife will not have sex at all with me, it has been nearly 5 mths since the last time bummer.

Man, that’s tragic!


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

It’s your goal, not hers. Go for it if you are so inclined.


Retired.

Sorry about the short post there are some other problems. I was bitten by a dog at Christmas the wound got infected I have had 3 months of work, no money coming in. I have two teenage kids that never go out so there is no where to be intimate, the house needs maintenance we need a new car, the list goes on. She does complain about the sponginess off my cock but that is because when we do have sex I have consumed alcohol and I am usually nervous as sex is so infrequent. She is only 5’ 4” so I never use my whole cock in her because she complains if I slam her, but there are positions that we use that do not let to much cock in that are still enjoyable. I hope the drought breaks soon.

Hope things go better fast, Neverwork.

Bummer. Maybe you need to start training her for anal sex :)


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Thanks guy’s.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.