Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum

Hey bro thanks and glad I could inspire, I still use the bib nearly everyday. I don’t think it is a damaging unit, and hell I use the hardcore hanger. How much wrap do you use?

Try the DMSO and iodine thing, it’s like 40$ for the combo, what have you got to lose. I honestly think my hard flaccid is from my hemorrhoids which are pretty bad from lifting, but guess what? The DMSO+iodine kills those too. I am trying it after the holidays.

Sweet let me know how it goes!

Don’t wait for me, try it for yourself. 40$ to make your dick work better? Thats 5 doses of cialis brother come on now.

I have this too.

Actually until I looked at some penis anatomy pics I thought that the ligaments do lie on top of my dick up to the glans. It just feels this way. Like ligaments.

As there is nothing else described it must be some layer around the dorsal veins(?) I don’t think that it is the tunica as the tunica seems to sit a layer deeper.

I thought the same exact thing. What is so tough on us is the joining of the CC chambers together, they fused stronger than they probably should have.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Don’t wait for me, try it for yourself. 40$ to make your dick work better? Thats 5 doses of cialis brother come on now.

I was one of the people who used that treatment. I believe it helped dissolve some scar tissue I had which improved EQ, but ultimately it will not fix the firm flaccid, which as I keep saying, I strongly believe is a problem with pelvic floor muscles and not the penis itself. Based on what I’ve read on the hardflaccid.org site, there are a few things which are likely to help, including: yoga, magnesium supplements and some anti-depressants which help with muscle relaxation.

The author of the site, claims to now be completely free of the firm flaccid. He writes at length about physical therapy he underwent, particularly internal trigger point therapy (through the anus). Uncomfortable, but it looks like it’s the most likely road to a cure.

Ahh glad to have you here with us tweaking. I look forward to trying it, however you are one HUNDRED percent correct when you say it is a problem with the pelvic floor muscles, because for me the firm thing is only there when I exert myself or walk around, or sit in a chair without much padding.

By the way, how big was your fulcrum that you used to target your cord?

WOW. With how much weight, and with an angle that intense how much did you gain, and what hanger? I don’t know if an angle that intense would work with my bib.

I gained about half an inch, using a combination of 2.5 - 5 pounds. I’d do a set with the lighter then 1 or 2 sets with the heavier. Always under heat for half each set, then allowing the tissue to cool while still under full tension for the remainder, till it was almost completely cooled.

tweaKING,

What is the logic of letting the tissue cool while under pressure? I don’t believe that I have read about that approach before.


Starting (10 / 2011): 6.50 BPEL, 5.50 MEG

Current: 7.50 BPEL, 6.00 MEG

Goal: 8.50 BPEL 6.50 MEG

Why stop at five, did you ever try going higher?

Print-It keeps the tissues in their elongated state.

And tweaking, what kind of hanger?

Originally Posted by Printman

tweaKING,

What is the logic of letting the tissue cool while under pressure? I don’t believe that I have read about that approach before.

Cool down - yes you need it

Originally Posted by Printman

tweaKING,

What is the logic of letting the tissue cool while under pressure? I don’t believe that I have read about that approach before.

There is a study (which I haven’t bothered looking for in quite a while) that showed that collagenous tissue that has been extended under heat seems to undergo structural rearrangement during the cooling phase if still under the tension producing the extended state (as opposed to during some other ambiguous ‘healing phase’.)

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

Why stop at five, did you ever try going higher?

Print-It keeps the tissues in their elongated state.

The first reason is because I was making gains using that amount of weight, so no further weight was required. The next reason was my lamp broke after I accidentally dropped it after only a few weeks, so I never got to the point of needing to increase.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

And tweaking, what kind of hanger?

I used a VacHanger-type silicon suction thingy. From the guy who makes the VacExtender and associated products. It’s the only hanger I’ve ever used.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.