Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Keep erection down?

12

Keep erection down?

You ever had those times when ur with a girl and youre having a really close moment with her vagina or her ass and youre just going mad kissin her and you get an erection..is there any way to keep these down? Anybody know any ways? This would help a BUNCH

Why would it help a bunch? Afraid to show that you are a sexual man with natural needs?

Yeah man, I push that shit into them as hard as possible - that, or take their hand and place it on my big ol boner… that one I’m trying to curb, as it seems a little forward to me :)


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer

Yeah man, I push that shit into them as hard as possible - that, or take their hand and place it on my big ol boner… that one I’m trying to curb, as it seems a little forward to me :)

A woman told me once, ” I HATE when men do that… I KNOW where to find it!” :D


:_pump: :donatecar

Yeah, it ain’t classy, but I’m usually drunk with these girls, and ALWAYS impatient with them.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Yea but this is in public or in school…ill get my mack on with a chick and grab her ass and make out with her, I cant just get the usual erection and wipe my dick out for a blowjob…how can I keep it down to flaccid?

Originally Posted by Serious_69
Yea but this is in public or in school…ill get my mack on with a chick and grab her ass and make out with her, I cant just get the usual erection and wipe my dick out for a blowjob…how can I keep it down to flaccid?

So? You get an erection. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Actually it is an compliment to her that she is hot enough to turn you on.

You ever get a small erection with a girl in the theater or in public when youre making out? Well I do sometimes, my belt usually keeps it down but I would still like to know how to keep it down to something flaccid or something around there that wouldnt be as noticble when her leg or hand is up on it? I would like to be able to go behind a girl and finger her without getting a mad erection right up against her leg cause that would just make things a bit too akward for me, and possibly her since theres no chance of ingaging in sex at the time.

Im sure theres a million and a half ways to do this..just need to hear a few.

Anybody? I know everybody here is all about keeping their erections up but im asking how to keep mine down when I please lmao..I know somebody knows a few tricks.

Thanks,
Serious.

If your dick didnt get hard when you got intimate with your girl, you would really have something to whine about. Be glad your equipment works right. End of Story

So theres no way of keeping down an erection when youre really close to a girl and having that nice moment? No way at all? Im just saying that it would be akward to have a girls ass on you, with you making out or w/e, and then you popping an erection on the side of her leg..I think that would make things a bit akward since nothing is going to go down?

Originally Posted by Serious_69
So theres no way of keeping down an erection when youre really close to a girl and having that nice moment? No way at all? Im just saying that it would be akward to have a girls ass on you, with you making out or w/e, and then you popping an erection on the side of her leg..I think that would make things a bit akward since nothing is going to go down?


Turn gay or…turn 17.

Seriously, unless you’re hanging out with 13 years old virgins, no girl is going to be offended because you get hard when making out with her. When this happens to me I say it to my girl or put her hand on it so she can feel it through my jeans. That turns girls on like crazy. It makes them feel sexy and desirable. This is the kind of stuff that can result in having your partner initiating sex. Of course, you don’t do that if you have not already had sex with the girl…

What? That works all the time.

With drunk chicks atleast. And sober ones.

If you don’t want your Johnny Tallywacker to pop up and say hello, than you should either tape that badboy down or not get intimate with a chick.

Or you could get yourself into liking it.

I prefer option three.

-Borat, can’t really think of a snappy signature right now


Start (12-01-06): 7.5" PBEL 5.5" EG

Yeah, for the love of everything…

Boner’s have been repressed for too long; pop that thing and let the world see!


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

SO theres no way of keeping an erection down when fingering a girl?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing with erection, and Jelq SqueezescommanderblopPenis Enlargement1710-12-2008 11:41 PM
Lower erection anglekristian69Penis Enlargement211-10-2005 01:13 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 PM.