Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing While Using Caverject

Jelqing While Using Caverject

Do you think this would be okay? The erections are super hard, but it seems to be the only way I can maintain an erection while jelqing. I’m quite conditioned, and have jelqed in all states, naturally. Hmmm.

Erect jelqing, no matter how the erection is achieved, is practically pointless for gains in spite of the claims by some members. If you’re 100% erect you cannot move blood with the jelq stroke and that’s the whole point of the exercise. I’d say: no.

No.

Jelqing is best accomplished with between 60% - 80% erection.

You may hurt yourself with a Caverject approach.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I doubt that you would hurt yourself directly, but if you are well above 80% erect, the jelq would be ineffective. Maybe just do the chemicalPE plan as directed (ie 3-5 hour erection 3-5 days per week), or try using some Cialis or Viagra to improve your erection strength (put it into the 60-80% range) for jelqs.


I love GOLD

Have you ever used the stuff? You get a boner that is like a steel rod. You can’t jelq that thing. You can’t even really clamp it for some reason. The best PE technique for me was ballooning with a chemical boner.

Originally Posted by gold_member
I doubt that you would hurt yourself directly, but if you are well above 80% erect, the jelq would be ineffective.

It is quite possible to hurt yourself jelqing at a full erection.

Oftentimes people believe the intensity of a full erection must be met with an equal or higher intensity of pressure; such overwhelming force can indeed be problematic and damaging.

As a general note, people who are willing to test out extreme PE (the Caverject approach easily qualifying as extreme) seem, as a rule, more prone to injury. Which is one reason to discourage it. Another reason to discourage it is that it’s very possible to get good results from a less extreme and torturous approach; one that has the advantage of steadily improving erectile and overall penile health as you get your gains slowly.

This Caverject idea is, in my opinion, based on impatience. Impatience with PE begets injury. We’ve seen it over and over again.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Having used caverject I would say this jelqing while on it would be impossible.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy

It is quite possible to hurt yourself jelqing at a full erection.

I won’t say you’re wrong, but to me it seems that having a 100% erection would PROTECT you from injury while jelqing, as it is impossible to move any blood, whereas a 60%-80% erection allows the PE’er to create much more blood-force from within, increasing the risk of injury (if overdone).


I love GOLD

Originally Posted by gold_member
whereas a 60%-80% erection allows the PE’er to create much more blood-force from within, increasing the risk of injury (if overdone).

This is the point of jelqing, to get more blood flow in and out, and with every jelq comes fresh blood. I feel jelqing with a full erection increases the risk of injury or at least creating those little red dots that form on the penis.

I thought jelqing was only for penis enlargement, does it really burst blood vessel though?

Originally Posted by gold_member

I won’t say you’re wrong, but to me it seems that having a 100% erection would PROTECT you from injury while jelqing, as it is impossible to move any blood, whereas a 60%-80% erection allows the PE’er to create much more blood-force from within, increasing the risk of injury (if overdone).

It is the movement and stretching (possible at the lower erection levels) which are where the gains are from.

You are wrong about the erection levels. The penis is at its most vulnerable when fully erect and that is when most injuries occur, whether PE related or sex related.

The more engorged you are, the less flexibility the member has, thus the blood has nowhere to go and the tissue can not stretch incrementally anywhere near as well. Ruptures are possible - and I’m not talking about micro-tears, but larger tears that have the potential to cause serious damage.

If you are just squeezing with light to moderate force, jelqing a 100% can be tolerated. However, it should be noted that many people report this activity actually has the effect of reducing morning wood and erection quality, particularly if it is sustained over time.

Not so of jelqing at lower levels of erection, in fact, quite the opposite.

At lower levels of erection there is still enough elasticity in the tissues that they are far less likely to get hurt, even with great pressure. Now it’s true you can over do it at any erection level, which is why the newbie routine is recommended to be followed for three months. Typically people are overzealous when they start and use more force than they need to. It takes a while to figure out what the right level is.

But your dick is most protected from injury the more flaccid it is.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I never understood this idea.
If you jelq at 100%, than the tissue would expand a little over 100%.

If you jelq at 60-80%, than you would have to expand over 100% in size to see a increase, or actually create growth.

Is my thinking off?

I see it as, either way you need to put pressure past the 100% mark, otherwise your just moving around blood in the chambers.

Originally Posted by kushextender

I never understood this idea.

If you jelq at 100%, than the tissue would expand a little over 100%.

If you jelq at 60-80%, than you would have to expand over 100% in size to see a increase, or actually create growth.

Is my thinking off?

I see it as, either way you need to put pressure past the 100% mark, otherwise your just moving around blood in the chambers.

Nope.

If you are jelqing at the lower levels the tissue is pliable enough to move a bit; the pressure you add will expand the tissue to slightly larger than capacity, but incrementally, while everything is still flexible. Once you are at 100% erection the tissue is at capacity and the extra pressure you exert takes you beyond capacity into a danger zone.

Think about balloon animals (bear with me). If you blow the baloon up to less than full capacity you can stretch it out, move it around and shape it. If you do this often enough when you blow it up to full capacity it has the potential to be larger than if you blew it up to full capacity to begin with.

Now, if you blow it up to full capacity and start trying to shape it right away, it has a much greater chance of popping (i.e. internal rupture in the penis). That’s because the stress you have to put on it to make it bigger is overwhelming, as the stress of being at capacity is already fairly significant.

It’s not a perfect allegory, but you get the idea.

If you take away nothing from what I’ve posted just recognize this: when you have a hard erection that is when your penis is at its most vulnerable to damage.

That’s the simple truth.

That said, there are exercises that you can find that are done with a 100% erection, but they are advanced exercises and to be done with great caution - even by the experienced. As expertise and sensitivity to these exercises increases the risk/benefit ratio changes a bit, but that doesn’t change the fact that a full erection is when you have the best shot to fuck yourself up.

Proceed with caution.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
That said, there are exercises that you can find that are done with a 100% erection, but they are advanced exercises and to be done with great caution - even by the experienced. As expertise and sensitivity to these exercises increases the risk/benefit ratio changes a bit, but that doesn’t change the fact that a full erection is when you have the best shot to fuck yourself up.

Proceed with caution.

Well said, I agree. Some here just want that over night bean stalk and end up taking a lot of time off because they can’t get a erection cause of injury. It’s just not worth it.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing not good for lengthgodofdeviltryPenis Enlargement Basics2008-31-2015 05:05 PM
A Jelqing Theory.remekPenis Enlargement3201-19-2008 08:28 PM
Jelqing & ADS as part of PE routineRonJeremy789Penis Enlargement111-25-2005 05:24 AM
Arguments for Reverse & Erect JelqingJosh 14-11Penis Enlargement511-10-2005 09:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 PM.