Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelq Only

@Bradgmx there is alot of examples in the forum. Examples with pictures that should be sufficient as proof if you like. Why Science haven’t put any effort in this area I think is because its a bit of taboo. Our society doesn’t always choose the right way. Eating healthy is a good example of that. LCHF is more and more getting accepted by the science. Btw The Cerialguy is a doctor if I have understood it right.

I have myself not gained anything noticeable. I do experience the other effects though. Stronger erections and my flaccid feels more hung. AND the most important, PE have helped my self confidence. I feel more bad ass when having sex. I think the psychological bit here shouldn’t be underestimated. It is good to have a certain amount of skepticism. Don’t let it bring you down though :) / SMD


When this Baby hits 88 miles per hour.... You are gonna see some serious shit!!

Originally Posted by Bradgmx
BTW people like “TheCerealGuy” with this kind of lack of education tend to give me reason, you are actually talking and trading advice each other to people that doesn’t know shit about shit and just empirically test shit on their penis.

At first I believed in PE, I read alot about it, I made some exercises myself for a some month then realize it was bullshit sorry to be crude, I stop being delusional and just seek for proof that I never found just anon throwing numbers in their signature claiming 1 inch gains in 2 month and a lot of bro-science, see a huge shitstorm when a psychiatrist said “it doesn’t work” then I understand people were mostly delusional and I shouldn’t waste my time and risk injuries over dreams.

Brad, you are are completely right that undeniable scientific proof in numbers doesn’t exist when it comes to PE. Especially jelqing, as not everybody benefits from them. However, you should not look at my gains as being linear (so that I’ll grow in that rate for the next few monts). I think that 50% of those 2 cm is due to better erection quality. That leaves 1 cm, and that 1 cm is no exception on this forum. I highly doubt that the “next” 1 cm will come in 6 months, it might take a year. So what? I’m a patient man. Maybe that 1 cm will never come.

However, empirical evidence is where you start. You try it, it works, you say it on this forum. You try it, it doesn’t work, you say it on this forum. You can then leave it alone or try something else.

Just don’t go around saying that I have a lack of education or that I am giving advice that could hurt people. If you would read the 200+ posts I made here you’ll see that basically all I do is advise caution, tell people not to hurt themselves and to take it down a notch. I’m sure that all the times you spent in the gym there was at least one guy who would offer advice on how to do a certain exercise and how to avoid hurting yourself. We (the other mods, the old timers and the experienced) try to do the same here. We can only give advice, we can’t actually go up to people and slap them for doing it wrong.

The psychological effect is huge as well. If one person doesn’t gain but PE does give him a harder erection, or it helps him last longer in bed, then we still did something good. You shouldn’t dismiss as psychological effects as being only negative, they can be positive as well. Confidence is very, very important.

There’s one more thing though:

Originally Posted by Bradgmx
Cavernous tissues cannot grow not in length and not in girth.

I would like to tell you that that is wrong. The clitoris is a blood-filled cavernous tissue, lined with endothelium, just the same as the penis. It stems from the same organ as the penis. Now there is undeniable proof that the clitoris can in fact grow to a larger size (independent of it filling with blood), especially under the influence of testosteron or anabolic steroid use (see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoromegaly). There’s plenty of actual research done and the conclusion is definitive. Why would the penis be any different?

Originally Posted by Soulmedeep
Btw The Cerialguy is a doctor if I have understood it right.

That’s almost true, Soulmedeep, I’m in fact less than 3 months away from being able to put drs. in front of my name :) But I can’t prove it. I can’t upload my master’s degree here without you knowing literally everything about me, so ya’ll suckers just have to take my word for it.

************** conclusion **************
Brad, you should know that I don’t feel offended and I think there’s a place on this forum for you to discuss. It’s just not this thread, we as moderators need to keep this in line and we need to keep this thread on topic (and that is pure jelqing). If you want to make your own thread (and you can) we aren’t going to ban you for it. Just keep it civilised. Any further posts you make in this thread have to be about the subject.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.


Last edited by TheCerealGuy : 01-19-2016 at .

We are all talking too much IMO.

Bradgmx, if you can prove it doesn’t work first, I’ll prove it works next.

In another words, until you can prove there is no God, I will say that there is.

You haven’t proved shit. You are just stating. I disagree witht your statements, so do you with mine. It’s ok. End of conversation.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.


Last edited by bill10 : 01-19-2016 at .

Originally Posted by bill10
We are all talking too much IMO.

Bradgmx, if you can prove it doesn’t work first, I’ll prove it works next.

In another words, until you can prove there is no God, I will say that there is.

You haven’t proved shit. You are just stating. I disagree witht your statements, so do you with mine. It’s ok. End of conversation.

God is a thing that cannot be proved, knowing if PE work can easily be proved with before/after picture. I don’t try to prove anything, logic and bio-mechanics are on my side

I’m still waiting for somebody to actually prove me this work, I’m not here to troll like an atheist would do in a god believers board, as I stated before I tried this thing then my reason come back into my wishful expectations and make me think about this whole PE stuff and now I’m actually wondering are they all liars or just delusional or may I be wrong and this actually work ?

Proving me that this work is easy a 1-2-3, you just have to prove people that it work if you “can’t” I just assume you got no gains and you basically spends your day on a board making up story about your wished big cock. Sorry to tell you that but if half of you actually send me pics that prove you got a clear enhancement by doing PE I would shut my mouth and make apologize to all of you, the fact is no one actually does shit about this.

I will make another analogy bbing/PE in bbing when someone argue how big he is, he got to prove it to shut some mouth and usually he does because he is proud of years of hard work spending to get his body, usually the “I have nothing to prove” guys essentially got no gains and well aren’t that liars because they really got nothing to prove :)
I see you all as these “nothing to prove guys”, I’m start to be a bit upset to see such shitstorm over a thang that could be easily being proved, aren’t you proud of your 8 incher ? Why is it so hard to show it and see “look bro, I made it and you can too !” why so much anger ? If I new a secret recipe and somebody come by say it doesn’t taste good without trying it I would be angry, I would prove him wrong or laugh at him, all that anger seems to be strongly related to me facing you to your delusions and lies. Look like you can’t face the truth.

Damn if I worked for years reaching 8/9” dick I would gladly show my dick before and after then explain to newbies how I made it ! That thing gentlemen is called credibility, when you want to teach anything to anyone you need to prove that it worked for yourself first in order to get respect and credibility, this two thing will bring TRUST which is essential.

Actually I’m supposed to trust a bunch of delusional guys with no actual knowledge in urology that strongly believe pulling their dick will make it bigger, claims having a 8” but can’t prove it ? Guys keep pulling it or call me a troll I don’t give a flying fuck, I got science by my side and science told me that you will permanently damage your tissues and can’t get it up before 40’s so go get an appointment to your nearest psychologist because if you can’t prove-me-wrong I’ll assume you are all full of shit and delusional and pulling you dick will not help your mental condition nor your obvious inferiority complex.

Why is it so hard for you to prove me wrong and make me shut it up ? :)

Originally Posted by TheCerealGuy
Brad, you are are completely right that undeniable scientific proof in numbers doesn’t exist when it comes to PE. Especially jelqing, as not everybody benefits from them. However, you should not look at my gains as being linear (so that I’ll grow in that rate for the next few monts). I think that 50% of those 2 cm is due to better erection quality. That leaves 1 cm, and that 1 cm is no exception on this forum. I highly doubt that the “next” 1 cm will come in 6 months, it might take a year. So what? I’m a patient man. Maybe that 1 cm will never come.
However, empirical evidence is where you start. You try it, it works, you say it on this forum. You try it, it doesn’t work, you say it on this forum. You can then leave it alone or try something else.

Just don’t go around saying that I have a lack of education or that I am giving advice that could hurt people. If you would read the 200+ posts I made here you’ll see that basically all I do is advise caution, tell people not to hurt themselves and to take it down a notch. I’m sure that all the times you spent in the gym there was at least one guy who would offer advice on how to do a certain exercise and how to avoid hurting yourself. We (the other mods, the old timers and the experienced) try to do the same here. We can only give advice, we can’t actually go up to people and slap them for doing it wrong.

The psychological effect is huge as well. If one person doesn’t gain but PE does give him a harder erection, or it helps him last longer in bed, then we still did something good. You shouldn’t dismiss as psychological effects as being only negative, they can be positive as well. Confidence is very, very important.

There’s one more thing though:

I would like to tell you that that is wrong. The clitoris is a blood-filled cavernous tissue, lined with endothelium, just the same as the penis. It stems from the same organ as the penis. Now there is undeniable proof that the clitoris can in fact grow to a larger size (independent of it filling with blood), especially under the influence of testosteron or anabolic steroid use (see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoromegaly). There’s plenty of actual research done and the conclusion is definitive. Why would the penis be any different?

That’s almost true, Soulmedeep, I’m in fact less than 3 months away from being able to put drs. In front of my name :) But I can’t prove it. I can’t upload my master’s degree here without you knowing literally everything about me, so ya’ll suckers just have to take my word for it.

************** Conclusion **************
Brad, you should know that I don’t feel offended and I think there’s a place on this forum for you to discuss. It’s just not this thread, we as moderators need to keep this in line and we need to keep this thread on topic (and that is pure jelqing). If you want to make your own thread (and you can) we aren’t going to ban you for it. Just keep it civilised. Any further posts you make in this thread have to be about the subject.

Basically you admit you got so called “gains” from a better stretched penis and better erection, which mean you got no gains.

For the stupid analogy on female pussy and cavernous tissues I would lead you mister “master degrees” to something really, really interesting, I will vulgarize it for you, we were all female in our moms belly then hormone kicks in and bam we are boys or girl, anabolic steroids make them pussy grow (and their voice deeper, give them an Adam’s apple.) because anabolic steroid is synthetic testosterone which mean it masculines them and if their pussy grows it’s because it react to testosterone just like it would do in their moms belly and try to grow them a dick.
As a fully grow MAN you cannot expect the same shit to happen all you can expect is dramatic increase of (temporary) muscle mass, balls size reduction, kidney/liver/heart failure and acne.
If you stated that anabolic steroid would be enough to make those tissue grow why wouldn’t you take steroid and try see if you experience any improvement ? Oh yeah you know it’s bullshit.

Female tissues grow do to an outside chemical factor that masculines them, man tissue cannot grow from chemical and surely not from spending hours pulling on your dick the only thing you can make is taking estrogen and experience just like girls some tissues growing here and there because you got feminize. When you are a man you’re a man you cannot grow a bigger penis, same for girls who takes contraceptive pills will not get feminized even more by it grow bigger boobs or thinner pussy..

I do believe you will be a doctor, you don’t need to prove that and it doesn’t really surprise me to see such stupidity, a lot of doctor are actually more uneducated than they think they are, this fine example you pulls is bullshit 101.

But the good news is that you half admit you are delusional and just got a firmer erection from some exercises (most likely kegel and light stretching in my opinion). The confident stuff is bullcrap, I’m a super confident dude with rock hard erection and that’s why I got no gains from this PE stuff because I cannot get fooled by my mind or by any E.D’s, I cannot improves something already maximum improved.
You get confidence with this kind of exercises that make you harder then this confidence make you seems bigger and got more gains than you actually got, some make their dick bigger in their stats to feel better (got a real 6” say it’s a 7”) and all this is what I call delusions not confidence it is wishful dreams.

Brad, I’m a sceptic myself but instead of posting picture challenges here, I’m taking PE on for a year and am going to prove to MYSELF whether it works or not. I’m not going to get erectile dysfunction because I’m not an idiot. Your crazy if you go beyond anything but safe agitation and manipulation.

I don’t give a flying fuck what people claim here and how big they say they’ve grown their dick. I don’t’ believe the majority of them.

I’ve looked at the before and after pictures and there is no solid evidence,it’s all poorly presented. There are people here who post pictures of their big dicks all the time and they are impressive. Did they get that through PE? Don’t know, don’t care. Is everyone here delusional? I don’t know and I don’t care.

I’m taking a year( retired now so have the time) to see if its all bullshit.

Do you think your the first one to come on a forum and try to get to the bottom of these claimed revelations?

I want a bigger dick, I’m going to try this and if it works I won’t be posting pictures either, cause I barely know how to work a digital camera or a phone or a computer, but my kids do and there’s no way I would ever take a chance of them finding or seeing stuff like that, how embarrassing would that be?

Am I wasting my time? Maybe, but I don’t care, its worth the time and effort if I gain an inch for my own mental well being, not anyone else’s.

Brad I don’t know why people don’t post more authentic before and after pictures, but it doesn’t matter to me, I’m going to figure it out myself.

If I do get a bigger dick I also won’t be here telling the whole interweb about it for the next ten years either, now that’s a waste of time.

If I were you, I would try it yourself or move on cause your spinning your wheels.

Bradgmx, you seem to be having a difficult time responding properly to requests to stay on topic and be civil. Let’s take a 5 day break and see if we can play more nicely when/if you come back


:_pump: :donatecar

Brad, personal attacks have no place here.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.


Last edited by TheCerealGuy : 01-19-2016 at .

Looks like I missed all the action… I did try reading all his posts, but there was just too many words and not enough pictures to hold my attention. Good on you CerealGuy for keeping your composure, remember, we are all behind you. :couch: Don’t worry about when he comes back, I’ve organised the Hot Poker Brigade to be on standby :cutlass: :moon: (It’s nice to be not on the receiving end for once :eek: ).


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

To stay on topic. I try to Jelq daily. Before I got the extender I did it at work before going home. Now I try to do it at home. I cant really say that I have gained anything more then better EQ and ridiculous morning wood. I experienced during Jelq only period that I gained flaccid wise but not meassurable gains in erect mode.
After PE now since September I am once again being able to jump and “flapp” my penis around :) . That was some time ago I could do that :D / SMD

ps off topic. Bradgmx seem to have an unbalance in his system. There are no reasons to attack kind fellow men trying to improve them selves. There are no economical gains for the owners and moderators of this forum. That is really the main proof of sincerity in my eyes. Bradgmx should address his own problems and work on them instead in my opinion. ds


When this Baby hits 88 miles per hour.... You are gonna see some serious shit!!

Let’s get this one back on track!

I try to keep up a steady 2 days jelq, 1 day off rhythm (combined with stretching and kegels every day, but those can be done very fast). The time spent is minimal, 20 minutes per day and I believe it’s a good routine for me. Having to spend a long time on PE is impossible for me.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

For the first 12 months I did PE all I did was slow wet jelqs for 15-20 mins 6 days per week I gained 0.25” in girth and 0.25 in length.The first things I noticed were better EQ and a lot more veins.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Jelq is all around exercise. With it alone, we can gain length, gain girth, improve erections, avoid discoloration, do not require tools, hard to get injuried by it. In short, jelq is a must.

Require some time to do them right tho, and penis gains is always at a slow-pace.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

I agree with that


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I still remember my first weeks of jelqing. I’d never seen veins like that before. I’m glad that change became permanent.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 PM.