Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelq down for length?

Jelq down for length?

I am wondering about jelqing for length. I have read that jelqing down is good for length gains.

What is the best grip for length jelqing? I usually end up at 80% erection using the ok grip, and my girth is definitely growing. But, I definitely want to start seeing steady length gains. Any suggestions or comments? (I’m pretty sure there are some existing threads on this, I just wasn’t able to pinpoint them)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

If you are really serious about length gains you should definitely do more stretching than jelqs. I had asked a question before similar to yours and I got some great responses. This is the routine that I am on now and it is working great.

1.Warm up for 10 min. Wit a hot wrap.
2.Stretch for 10 min. Use toilet paper for better grip on the head
3.do 5-10 min jelq. This keeps you loose and pumps fresh oxygen into your unit.
4.stretch for another 10 min.
5. Jelq 5 more min
6. Hot wrap for 10 min

When you are stretching, start off lightly and hold it. Gradually pulling harder and harder on each count. You should be counting to about 30. Try this routine for a few weeks doing 2 days on and 1 day off. It is very important to not over due the work outs otherwise you will not see gains and it can be very discouraging. Goodluck.

Originally Posted by AndyB123
If you are really serious about length gains you should definitely do more stretching than jelqs. I had asked a question before similar to yours and I got some great responses. This is the routine that I am on now and it is working great.

1.Warm up for 10 min. Wit a hot wrap.
2.Stretch for 10 min. Use toilet paper for better grip on the head
3.do 5-10 min jelq. This keeps you loose and pumps fresh oxygen into your unit.
4.stretch for another 10 min.
5. Jelq 5 more min
6. Hot wrap for 10 min

When you are stretching, start off lightly and hold it. Gradually pulling harder and harder on each count. You should be counting to about 30. Try this routine for a few weeks doing 2 days on and 1 day off. It is very important to not over due the work outs otherwise you will not see gains and it can be very discouraging. Goodluck.

Thanks, Andy,

I do my stretching almost exactly the way you describe. I really like jelqing for girth. But, I think I will just spend a bit more time stretching and continue the jelqing. What are your starting and existing stats?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Acid,

You may want to look at a thread with “New Jelq City” in the title. It was started by Cheeva.

I have gotten a lot of length from just jelqing, in fact all of my gains. My little fella hates stretching, and I have found that it not only does not work for me, it can be counterproductive. I have however read posts from guys who have made great gains from stretching only.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by Equine Rooster
Acid,

You may want to look at a thread with “New Jelq City” in the title. It was started by Cheeva.

I have gotten a lot of length from just jelqing, in fact all of my gains. My little fella hates stretching, and I have found that it not only does not work for me, it can be counterproductive. I have however read posts from guys who have made great gains from stretching only.

Equine,

Thanks, I have read the thread, and I will re-visit it.

I seem to do really well with the overhand ok grip jelqing down to about 5 or 7 o’clock depending on how you look at it. It works girth nicely, and I can feel a good pull on my suspensory ligament. (I think. The ligament on the top of my unit)

What different ways do you jelq? Also, are you a quality over quantity guy or do you have a very strict regimen? My unit is pretty well conditioned now, so I’m not quite sure how to progress. (right now, it’s all feel for me)

Your gains tell the tale. ( :buttrock: ) Are you middle aged? (like me?)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Equine,

Thanks, I have read the thread, and I will re-visit it.

I seem to do really well with the overhand ok grip jelqing down to about 5 or 7 o’clock depending on how you look at it. It works girth nicely, and I can feel a good pull on my suspensory ligament. (I think. The ligament on the top of my unit)

What different ways do you jelq? Also, are you a quality over quantity guy or do you have a very strict regimen? My unit is pretty well conditioned now, so I’m not quite sure how to progress. (right now, it’s all feel for me)

Your gains tell the tale. ( :buttrock: ) Are you middle aged? (like me?)

Actually I am quite young, 44 :-)

I jelq as straight down as I can. Erection level so that it is still bendable 45 degress or so, no rigidity. 2-4 seconds per stroke, two handed in that the next grip is taken right at the end of the one before as often as possible.

I try to keep it at 50-50 days on/off.

My only suggestion is to throw in 2-5 compressive/engorgement exercises early in the workout. Like Ulis or 60 second manual clamps. You will know it is working if the jelqs feel much different after the compression/engorgement moves. It only takes a few, even as few as 2 to get the feeling in the subsequent jelqs I am talking about.

The feeling of the jelqs I am talking about is kind of a tender feeling. My penis feels more tender, (not to the touch, the feeling my unit is giving to me), and the jelqs feel more productive in that it feels like each stroke is pulling it to a longer length than without the compression moves.

Here’s a thread about the compressions, sta-kool may know of other places they are being discussed:
Flaccid girth exercise


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by Equine Rooster
Actually I am quite young, 44 :-)

I jelq as straight down as I can. Erection level so that it is still bendable 45 degress or so, no rigidity. 2-4 seconds per stroke, two handed in that the next grip is taken right at the end of the one before as often as possible.

I try to keep it at 50-50 days on/off.

Thanks Equine,

Do you use an overhand ok grip? That grip seems to allow me to pull more on the ligs as I jelq. Do you jelq for time, reps or feel. Right now, I count 100 reps, and then I get creative and go by feel.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

I go overhand, palm down so that the webbing btween my thumb and first finger prtests the dorsal nerve which runs along the top of the shaft.

I have always used reps. I too go by feel within a predetermined range.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

ER,

It’s supposed to be an off day for PE today, for me. But, I looked into the flaccid girth exercise thread you let me in on. Holy shit man. I did the technique for a 5 second hold and I got some very light red spotting. So, I will be adding this to my routine. I also purchased a 1.75 cylinder for pumping as I really want length gains. (I think girth will continue along as a result of this new exercise and jelqing) Thanks.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

That’s what I always say about that exercise, even 1 or two reps can be enough. I am convinced they make the subsequent jelqs more productive.

If you got red spots from just one it is my opinion that you may want to not try them again for a while, or not compress as intensely. Others will disagree about this.

I have taken a break from them however. Just jelqing at the moment.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by Equine Rooster
That’s what I always say about that exercise, even 1 or two reps can be enough. I am convinced they make the subsequent jelqs more productive.

If you got red spots from just one it is my opinion that you may want to not try them again for a while, or not compress as intensely. Others will disagree about this.

I have taken a break from them however. Just jelqing at the moment.

I’ll be experimenting with this exercise at the beginning of my routine today. Does this compression exercise have a name? I am thinking, that if this helps girth and sets up for good length jelqing, it will be pretty exciting to see the results.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
I’ll be experimenting with this exercise at the beginning of my routine today. Does this compression exercise have a name? I am thinking, that if this helps girth and sets up for good length jelqing, it will be pretty exciting to see the results.

Sparkyx tried to get the name “cc’s” to stick. But to me they are so much like some other exercises. sta-kool may have some good references in his ‘09 progress report a few pages back.

I don’t warm up with heat anymore, but I always do some jelqing before doing these as a warm up. Please use caution, you saw how potent they can be.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by Equine Rooster
Sparkyx tried to get the name “cc’s” to stick. But to me they are so much like some other exercises. sta-kool may have some good references in his ‘09 progress report a few pages back.

I don’t warm up with heat anymore, but I always do some jelqing before doing these as a warm up. Please use caution, you saw how potent they can be.

There is no doubt about it. I will be very careful with these. If done correctly, I’m imagining that girth gains could explode. (er, maybe not the best word to use. :eek: )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Can't jelq without full erection. what do I dothick17Penis Enlargement Basics906-12-2009 03:01 AM
one hand vs two hand jelqtrace101Penis Enlargement Basics602-17-2009 06:09 PM
De Josehvila hoy genius: Dispositivo para JELQmaferoAgrandamiento del Pene008-10-2007 11:06 PM
Dry Vs. Wet JelqWetMayoPenis Enlargement211-18-2006 07:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.