Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is Your Dick As Small As You Think It Is

The comparison game ! I do that with bananas, cosmetics bottles (there is one in the bathroom that is my goal size) seems so far away right now. Other random cylindrical objects. At least I’m not the only one, I felt like a right sad bastard measuring the girth of a banana the other day.


Was - 5.1x4.1

Now - 6.2x4.4

Goal - 7.0x5.0

Originally Posted by Mick
You’ve made some decent gains so far. If you really work at it you could probably get above 5.5 EG, imagine that.

Cheers Mick, I intend to keep at it. I can’t imagine being 5.5 but I’d sure love to get there. I do use visialisation during my workouts but I only seem to see length and not girth… Odd.


Was - 5.1x4.1

Now - 6.2x4.4

Goal - 7.0x5.0

Originally Posted by GirthQuest

….I felt like a right sad bastard measuring the girth of a banana the other day.

Were you still in the shop at the time? :o

It’s worse if you buy toilet rolls first then see what size banana fits the tube before buying it…… :chuckle:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Were you still in the shop at the time? :o

Ha ha, No. But if I saw someone measuring bananas in a shop I’ll assume they are PE’ing :)


Was - 5.1x4.1

Now - 6.2x4.4

Goal - 7.0x5.0

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
What is the average length/girth of a banana? Thats an interesting test, but I don’t have any bananas in the apt.

I have an ordinary sized banana here right now. It’s 4.5” unpeeled girth and 6.75” long. I measured along the inside curve without measuring the stem for the length. They definitely have larger bananas at the store sometimes, but this one looks pretty typical.

Bought a heap this afternoon (suddenly after reading kingpole’s post, felt the need for some potassium). :D

Biggest was 7 inches (stem not measured) by 5.1 girth unpeeled. Put that thing in my mouth and can’t imagine what girls go through with 5.5+ girth. Or pornstars with 6 or 6.5+.

Originally Posted by CubanB
Bought a heap this afternoon (suddenly after reading kingpole’s post, felt the need for some potassium). :D

Biggest was 7 inches (stem not measured) by 5.1 girth unpeeled. Put that thing in my mouth and can’t imagine what girls go through with 5.5+ girth. Or pornstars with 6 or 6.5+.

Shit Cuban,

You have killer girth. A girl who is really down for you will figure a way to fit it in. :) Someday, I hope to join the 6” girth club. (.45 inches to go)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Is it wrong to stuff a banana up my ass to see how it would feel for my lady?


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer

Is it wrong to stuff a banana up my ass to see how it would feel for my lady?

Only if it’s not wearing a condom!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Is it wrong to stuff a banana up my ass to see how it would feel for my lady?

I’m trying to have a vision of this. Tell you what if you can get the banana back out of your hole I will help you with the girth thing, hehehe! Actually I would rather not have a vision of this come to think of it.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

No way am I going to stop fucking and say “just a minute honey, I need to measure my dick with my hand”

That’s the last thing on my mind.

Originally Posted by SNM
No way am I going to stop fucking and say “just a minute honey, I need to measure my dick with my hand”

That’s the last thing on my mind.

You mean you have one of those?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by SNM

No way am I going to stop fucking and say “just a minute honey, I need to measure my dick with my hand”

Dunno, sometimes I have hard-ons even when a sex partner is not around. Surely I am not the only one??!?!??!?

I only wish the glan would stick out above my hands. The ruler tells me that both hands measure 7.5” and my BPEL is a little less than 7.25. I guess I just have large hands

Originally Posted by eddiedebb
I only wish the glan would stick out above my hands. The ruler tells me that both hands measure 7.5” and my BPEL is a little less than 7.25. I guess I just have large hands

Yes, but you have a large dick, don’t sweat it.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 PM.