Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is This A Weird Goal???

My wife has what the doctor calls an “inverted uterus”. I gues it folds over the opposite way??? Anyway, I think that is one reason that I get the “bottoming out” effect.

v

Originally Posted by vs
Hog, you and I seem to be on the same page quite often. I don’t know if that is scary for you or for me! Heh heh

For an entire week every time I opened a thread that I found interesting Glandmaster was posting just as I was reading! Freaked me out to no end. Finally figured it out. I open four or five threads at one time, then read through them. Glandmaster had hacked my web cam; and, as I opened threads Glandmaster would quickly post just ahead of me. The evil bastid was doing this just to mess with me. Do you have a web cam hooked up? I wouldn’t put the same evil-ness past Hog.

You are married, if your wife likes uber girth go for it!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

What do you mean, “urber” girth?

v

vs,

My girlfriend has a tilted uterus too although, at 7.5” BP, I bottom out only when she’s squatting on top of me. However, some positions are very uncomfortable for her like me on top with her legs over my shoulders. It looks I’m rubbing her cervix or something in that position.

vs,

That’s a great goal you have for yourself. What route do you plan on taking to get there?

Best of luck in attaining your goals,
Joe

I think 7” EG is really starting to push the upper limits (not that there’s any thing wrong with it). If you haven’t already done so, go measure some objects you have around the house. Shaving cream cans, hair spray cans, shampoo bottles etc.

Last week on the Tonight Show, actress Glen Close did this little trick where she put the bottom end of 12 oz. bottle of water in her mouth. It fit, but just barely.

My initial girth goal was 7”. After some study, I later revised it to 6.5”. Who knows where it will end up.

If you want 7”, then go for it! You can always reevaluated at 6.5”, 6.75” etc.

Stay strong


Started: 2/03, Finished: 5/06, Total Gains: 1.375” BPEL 1.5” EG, Details: Progress after a year or longer off?

Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible—M. C. Escher

Originally Posted by vs
What do you mean, “urber” girth?

v

Taken from urban dictionary:

1. uber
The ultimate, above all, the best, top, something that nothing is better than. Also Über
I’m Über confused…

Thanks Magus.

JoeCool, I plan to jelq, 700 in the morning and 300 in the eveings. ULI stretches and Horse440s, also done every workout. Some S/O and rotary stretches while in the hot tub but only probably twice a week. For some reason I don’t like stretching. I can’t seem to grab my dong correctly.

I also plan to change one thing in my routine. I have been an advocate of no days off for the last two months and have gained well but the skin on my member was gettng pretty worn. I took two days off this week and I will be starting again tomorrow. I have done quite a bit of reading and have decided to try one day off and one day on. PE every other day. I plan on trying this for the next month or so and see how it works. According to what I have read I will gain better with the extra healing days and a work day backed up to a rest/heal day. This may be good and it may be a load of crap. We shall see. I will let you all know how I benefit.

Cheers to you all. Do good things.

v

Vs,

Thanks. I find this an encouraging thread, given that I’ve experienced something of a girth explosion recently but have still gained nothing in length over my newbie 1/4” length gain. I started at 6 7/8 BPEL by 4 7/8 EG. Currently I’m 7 1/8 BPEL by 5 1/2 EG. I’ve just started pumping. And though it’s not cemented yet, my EG is floating around and even just above 5 3/4. This is some time after a pumping session. Just after pumping, I’m 6 1/8 to 6 1/4, which is surprising. The thing is, I’ve really been trying for length first.

When you say that 7 x7 is the perfect size, you do mean NBPEL, don’t you? That would be closer to 8 BPEL, depending on one’s fat pad, which seems right to me. At 6 7/8 BPEL, I never had a girl complain about pain from length, and I’m capable of driving pretty deep.

There is also the aesthetic factor. At my current size, I’m already starting to look like “Boxcar Willie”! I just can’t imagine 7 BPEL by 7 EG!! I’m really trying to get that extra length to carry this kind of girth aesthetically.

The extra length would also be important for working the CDS. I have limited experience with this, but I’d imagine, again, that 8 BPEL would do a better job with the majority of women than 7 BPEL. At the very least, you could hit the CDS from a variety of positions.

Keep growing! And let us know what your wife thinks when you get closer to 6 1/2 EG.

Well, my initial thought was 7”bpel. I think 8” is a bit long and she has already told me, at 6.5”bpel that she would not like it if I were any longer. Now, I don’t have any experience with any other woman and hopefully I will not have any in the future. Therefore, I don’t have to worry, at this point about pleasing any size queens. My wife says she is VERY satisfied now so this PE stuff that I am trying is really just for my fun and enjoyment. I will re-evaluate, I am sure when I get to 6.5” girth. Who knows, it may be too large at that. I already get a lot of ahhhhs and moans with 6” girth.

Man I love that woman………..

Wish me luck.

v

Originally Posted by vs
My wife says she is VERY satisfied now so this PE stuff that I am trying is really just for my fun and enjoyment. I will re-evaluate, I am sure when I get to 6.5” girth.

Man I love that woman………..

That’s great! I’m sure you’ll be at 6.5 very soon.

Boy, I’m clearly meeting the wrong women! What’s your NBPEL? That is, how much of a fat pad do you have? Sorry to ask.

I know this is a weird question, but isn’t 6.5 x 6 already starting to look too blockish, from a purely proportional, aesthetic perspective?

Originally Posted by motivated
That’s great! I’m sure you’ll be at 6.5 very soon.

Boy, I’m clearly meeting the wrong women! What’s your NBPEL? That is, how much of a fat pad do you have? Sorry to ask.

I know this is a weird question, but isn’t 6.5 x 6 already starting to look too blockish, from a purely proportional, aesthetic perspective?

I don’t know my NBPEL but I can tell you this, I am only 5’3” and weigh 180 lbs. So, to put it as it is, I am a short fat guy. I have quite a bit of pad. It is a bit blockish looking but everything on me looks that way. I have a lot of hair but my forehead is huge. My hands are short and wide. My feet are as well. I don’t have a dwarf look but I am a stocky dude and my dick just falls into suit. My wife on the other hand is 5’7” and just loves every inch of me and I am crazy about her as well. We just fit together well. I don’t really have much to compare her to, nor do I want to. We got married in the 70’s. I was 21 and she was 18. I had never had any sexual relations with another girl other than playing stink finger and got a blow job here and there. I never did fuck another girl though. She had one steady boyfriend before me but that was it. She has this saying that goes like this, “It probably is no bigger than anyone else’s but on that little body, it looks HUGE!”.

Is there any question why I love this woman so?

v

Originally Posted by vs
I am a stocky dude and my dick just falls into suit.

My wife on the other hand is 5’7” and just loves every inch of me and I am crazy about her as well. We just fit together well. She has this saying that goes like this, “It probably is no bigger than anyone else’s but on that little body, it looks HUGE!”.

Curious coincidence. I’m 5’4” and I weigh 160 lbs. I too am a stocky dude with, I guess, a stocky dick. I once had a GF who said that guys are built like their dicks. In our case I guess it’s true.

I’ve often wondered whether my body type is the reason why girth gains are easy for me (so far!) and length gains are hard (SO FAR!!!).

I have heard other women say that a short guy with a big dick is a real score, because, as your wife says, the proportional appearance is that much more striking. Keep going for it!

Yeah, I have wondered the same thing about our type gaining girth.

Another reason some tall gals like short guys is because we can fuck and suck at the same time. This is a good thing and they know it.

You know whats funny? When the few times I do have a gal flirt with me in a grocery store or where ever it may be. She is almost always real tall. HMMM I wonder if they know as well???

Heh heh

v

It’s a good thing girth is king! Lucky us.

Those tall girls are flirting with you because they know what you are packing!!

I’ve had some good sexual experiences with taller women. But I do prefer women in my height range, say 5’ to 5’8”.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 PM.