Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is PE as mental as it is physical?

12

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Yes, there is a very significant mental component to PE (hence the quote in my signature, I made that up myself in HS when I was a nationally ranked track runner and trained with very high intensity) but on the contrary, you have to be careful you aren’t “lulling yourself into a false sense of security.” For example, some people visualize a certain measurement and finagle the ruler angles and what not until they get the tip of their dick where they want on the ruler. I firmly believe that this accounts for the majority of “newbie gains” reported here. I’m seen countless posts and threads where someone came on all excited in PE because they “gained” a half inch in their first few weeks only to find that further gains were slow or non-existent. Just remember to always be true to yourself in your PE career and everything else you do in life.

8-Ball

This is off-topic, but out of interest 8-Ball, did you ever do track in college(NCAA)? You see I’ve been offered full scholarships from Nebraska(NCAA D1), McNeese State University in Louisiana(NCAA D1) and Union College(NAIA) in Kentucky. Where would you recommend I go? I’m quite tempted by the warm Louisiana weather.

Thanks :) .

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Yes, there is a very significant mental component to PE (hence the quote in my signature, I made that up myself in HS when I was a nationally ranked track runner and trained with very high intensity) but on the contrary, you have to be careful you aren’t “lulling yourself into a false sense of security.” For example, some people visualize a certain measurement and finagle the ruler angles and what not until they get the tip of their dick where they want on the ruler. I firmly believe that this accounts for the majority of “newbie gains” reported here. I’m seen countless posts and threads where someone came on all excited in PE because they “gained” a half inch in their first few weeks only to find that further gains were slow or non-existent. Just remember to always be true to yourself in your PE career and everything else you do in life.

8-Ball


I do believe that visualization is a part in overall success. In my high school track days, I used to have index cards all over my room with the goal time I wanted to run. I also would day dream of me winning the race. I think it goes with an overall positive attitude.
Originally Posted by man-of-10
This is off-topic, but out of interest 8-Ball, did you ever do track in college(NCAA)? You see I’ve been offered full scholarships from Nebraska(NCAA D1), McNeese State University in Louisiana(NCAA D1) and Union College(NAIA) in Kentucky. Where would you recommend I go? I’m quite tempted by the warm Louisiana weather.

Thanks :) .


I know your question was directed to 8-ball but would like to add my 2 cents. I camped with some people from Louisiana and know other that have been there and was told the weather is hot and humid. A lot of it depends on your event. If your a sprinter then heat and humidity isn’t an issue.

Isn’t Nebraska the most prestigious school of the three?

Originally Posted by kingpole
Yeah, visualisation can make it happen faster. Imagine your self thinking this ain’t working while you are doing PE. This self defeating way of thinking while doing PE will only grow frustration not a bigger dick.

The real trick is to get yourself believing if you don’t believe. To turn it around.

Ninety percent of it is half mental .

Whoosh !

Originally Posted by zap51

The real trick is to get yourself believing if you don’t believe. To turn it around.

If one does not believe, the best is to stay neutral, objective. The results will do the trick!


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Originally Posted by Cock Kent
I do believe that visualization is a part in overall success. In my high school track days, I used to have index cards all over my room with the goal time I wanted to run. I also would day dream of me winning the race. I think it goes with an overall positive attitude.

I know your question was directed to 8-ball but would like to add my 2 cents. I camped with some people from Louisiana and know other that have been there and was told the weather is hot and humid. A lot of it depends on your event. If your a sprinter then heat and humidity isn’t an issue.

Isn’t Nebraska the most prestigious school of the three?

Yeah I do the sprints(and decathlon as well), so the heat would really be a great training aid. The strong sun is what would draw me to Louisiana instead of the other two. Do you know if the female talent is good in Louisiana?

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:22 PM.