Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is LESS more, or is MORE more?

Originally Posted by johnnyabc

It does not make sence that such a huge varition of result producing programs, there must be an underlining program, which if most people doing PE would get most results from…

I think the other problem is that manual exercises really are almost impossible to accurately calibrate. On man’s “moderate” jelque, is probably anothers “hard” jelque.

Its interesting in pumping, where we at least have a chance at calibration, most will agree that 5 in hg is toward the top end of a productive range. It may very well be we could come to some agreement in many other methods if it was accurately calibrated.

But even in pumping you have guys reporting things like, “I don’t even feel it unless I take it up to 10 in hg!” Is this due to the vacuum gauge not working or is it really that big a difference in tissue toughness? We can only know in a lab setting.

Even in hanging, which should be fairly accurate when guys report the wt, there is a very large range that guys report results in.

So, really, what you say makes sense, but it really does seem that there is a very wide range of force/time that guys have gotten results from. It would be great to have a few million bucks (quid) and answer these questions once and for all.

My update…

Coming back after a long long decon break (I basically gave up for good and then changed my mind and came back) it seems I’m getting newbie type gains. I measured today having done no PE today and measured a bp7.75”

I’m not sure just how much of this is due to better EQ, but I was struggling to measure bp7.5 just before I stopped (back then my EQ was absolutely terrible due to massive overkill).

However, this is my first time seriously jelqing. Previously I focused everything on the base and to a lesser extent the mid-shaft, the idea being to add girth to the base/mid-shaft and maximise gains in those areas before commencing to jelq for additional length (which previously I didn’t get around to).

Right now I’m faced with the possibility that I might hit my bp8” length goal before I make my girth goals. At the moment I’m more baseball-bat shaped than I’ve probably ever been despite the attempts at neutralising this. I can only imagine it’s because of the little jelqing I have done adding girth fast (either that or clamping, pumping and hanging don’t really noticably grow the base faster than jelqing (having said that, we are all different with different things affecting us in different ways, and I’m not sure if I’d have an even bigger baseball-bat effect had I not focused on hanging and followed up with clamping and pumping)). I’m 5.5” at the top end of my unit 5.38” at the base and 5.25” mid-shaft — the opposite of what I wanted my dimensions to be.

What I’m probably going to do is cease all jelqing and return to clamping & pumping, so that hopefully by the time I get the extra length I should have added a little more girth. I was thinking of stopping at 5.5” but I wanted 5.5” at the base, not the top. I’m also thinking about getting a new cylinder to try and even up my existing dimensions before continuing.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry


Last edited by Mr. F : 03-24-2009 at .

The best BASE girth gainer I ever experienced was swinging the wts I was hanging. Just use about 5 lbs, more isn’t better and just swing the wt back and forth between your legs, front to back. A vacuum hanger is great for this and feels pretty damn good.

The idea isn’t about lengthening, it causes the base to really stretch out because the penis acts as a lever, and the base becomes the pivot point. Just try about 5 lbs, and swing it about 10 minutes a day and give it a couple weeks. I think you will be happy with the results. If the base expands, but then the middle is thin, you can hold the base firmly and let the pivot point be just above where you are holding. You can move your pivot point to where ever you need it to be…remember the greatest expansion will be at the pivot point.

Its kinda’ similar to why guys gain most in the area under a single clamp, because the tissue is stressed the most where it goes from being compressed under the clamp to greatly expanded right past that zone. I think Xeno wrote and article on “Elliptical Strain” to give the mechanics of it.

Let me know if you try it.

Here it is;
Strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps

ps. I just remembered, a partial hard on is the key. Enough to focus all the strain at the base, but not so much that the penis “kinks” instead of bending. I’d say about 80%. The vacuum hanger makes it hard NOT to get hard! :)


Last edited by sparkyx : 03-24-2009 at .

Has anyone here attempted intense girth routines and gained nothing on them? Has anyone tried claping, long high-erection jelq sessions, intense uli workouts, etc. and gained nothing only to go back to just simple jelqing and gain? I know some have such as Sparkyx. I tried several girth workouts including clamping for a period of 4 months with no games. Right now I’m going back to just jelqing (2 sets of 50 strokes) and o-bends. Now my question is has anyone else done this and gained big? What were your gains? How often do they come? Thank you.

I think Modesto Man went through some very intense high force approaches with no success until he backed way down and went back to jelquing and finally started to get gains.

There have been many who have gone FRIGHTENINGLY high in forces with no gains. If it was just a question of just upping the force until you gain, this would be easy for everyone. Unfortunately, for most of us, its not that simple.

All I know is, I am a newbie and I ramped up way too quickly, lost size, and got frustrated. I came back after some time off and started doing only 75 jelqs and one set of basic stretches and since I have gained over 1/4” in length and about 1/8” in girth. My new theory is simple: do as little as possible required to gain.

SparkyX. You are the reason I continue to try to grow my cock. Even after almost a year of barely any gains. Because my EQ is so awesome now. I just do PE for EQ and if gains come. I’ll welcome them

The man88’

1 quick question though. I’ma less is more kinda guy too. AFTER an entire year of pain and scared my penis is shrinking ahh!! After a whoel year of that, I’m back and thicker than before!

But I want to know. If I’m a less is more kind of guy, what kind of off days should I be looking at?


Short Term Goal. 7.5 NBPEL. 5.5 EG. Long Term Goal 8.25 NBPEL 6.25 EG July 09 6.9NBPEL EG 5.2 August 09 7.1-7.2NBPEL 5.25 EG . October 7.1-7.25NBPEL, 5.25 EG Started at 6.5NBPEL, 4.6 EG

(Insert exceptional quote here) :P

Originally Posted by danman88
SparkyX. You are the reason I continue to try to grow my cock. Even after almost a year of barely any gains. Because my EQ is so awesome now. I just do PE for EQ and if gains come. I’ll welcome them

The man88’

1 quick question though. I’ma less is more kinda guy too. AFTER an entire year of pain and scared my penis is shrinking ahh!! After a whoel year of that, I’m back and thicker than before!

But I want to know. If I’m a less is more kind of guy, what kind of off days should I be looking at?

Too bad that can’t really be answered definitively. I think getting great EQ is 90% of the battle, but that last 10% is the difference between just a great working cock and one that is also growing.

You really have to experiment and measure and keep a log. I will tell you that one on one off, or two on one off, or two or three on and two off…has been used successfully. You really have to try it and keep measurements and see what one is working. However, daily has also worked for many guys.

It seems that sometimes you need to push it a bit and get a SLIGHT drop in EQ, then take a day or two off (EQ should come ROARING back) to see gains. The big trick is to find the amount that gives you your best EQ, then experiment around that area.

I used the analogy of having a map that gets you within a block or two of the Ocean, you can smell it, but you can’t see it or swim in it until you actually get into the water. So, you can “smell” gains, but you still need to make some adjustments to actually gain.

Whats important is to make small changes, and give it a couple weeks to see what happens. If after a couple weeks still no changes (gains) make another SMALL change. Just keep up like that, and success will be yours. Personally, I think crazy nite wood ALONE may actually induce gains, but I have no proof…yet! However, I can say with 90% certainty that it will help cement any gains you make.

Keep up the good work, do some experimentation and let me know what happens.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I think Modesto Man went through some very intense high force approaches with no success until he backed way down and went back to jelquing and finally started to get gains.

There have been many who have gone FRIGHTENINGLY high in forces with no gains. If it was just a question of just upping the force until you gain, this would be easy for everyone. Unfortunately, for most of us, its not that simple.

IDK, I feel like the “more is more” guys gain better than the “less is more” guys. Sparkyx, what have you gained so far since starting your “less is more” routine? How long did it take?

Originally Posted by Grocery Store
IDK, I feel like the “more is more” guys gain better than the “less is more” guys. Sparkyx, what have you gained so far since starting your “less is more” routine? How long did it take?

For years I gained very little with the “more is more”. Since I’ve KINDA done less is more, I’ve gained at least a half inch. Equine Rooster (formally Chrono) was way past his “newbie gains” and slowed way down until he went to “less is more” and gained another inch ( if I remember right).

I don’t think whether you do more or less will determine rate of gain (because many less is more guys gain fast)…rather, NAILING YOUR STIMULATION TO REST RATIO will determine how quickly you gain, or actually it will maximize your ability to gain.

The whole point is an exercise in reality, find what works for you and do it. This whole thread is designed to OPEN YOUR MIND to the possibility that you may need a lot or very little.

I think in the past many, many guys considered themselves hard gainers because none of the routines worked for them. Some of these guys actually needed to do MORE, and many of them needed to do LESS. Until you know that LESS may be what YOU need, you may only try MORE…and NEVER make any progress.

What about in regard to girth? I was told you need serious pressure in order to gain.

Originally Posted by Grocery Store
What about in regard to girth? I was told you need serious pressure in order to gain.


Whomever told you that is irresponsible. Great way to get injured.

Thats like saying you need a lot of wt hanging to gain length. Many guys have had great results with modest wt and LONGER TIME! Same with girth. Some have used “serious pressure” successfully, but the risks go up proportially with higher forces, PLUS much higher chances of real toughening.

I think its always best to try modest forces…FOR LONGER TIMES if you find modest force and MODEST time isn’t productive.

We have had many members do quite well with girth gains by using moderate force and slowly increasing time (while keeping great EQ) until they hit their “breakover point” and begin to see gains. I am not a fan of very high forces, and certainly as a Mod can’t recommend it.

Certainly, there HAVE been members who have really pushed their luck with high pressure, but there have also been guys who have seriously injured themselves trying.

Originally Posted by GatorLandon
My new theory is simple: do as little as possible required to gain.

Great quote!
That’s my new motto.

Also, sparky, your info is awesome.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 AM.