Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is it really possible to get glans gains?

1234

After many years of off/on PE my glans is definitely a different shape than it was before. Just slightly larger in all aspects.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Religion
After many years of off/on PE my glans is definitely a different shape than it was before. Just slightly larger in all aspects.

So, what did you for that?
Do you have a special routine?

I gained most in glan by jelqing

I wonder how can gain the shaft more while the shaft is measured for girth

Originally Posted by Rizlo
So, what did you for that?
Do you have a special routine?

nothing special, just clamps jelqs and stretches.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Religion
After many years of off/on PE my glans is definitely a different shape than it was before. Just slightly larger in all aspects.

OK, that’s some good input. I wonder if that is pretty much the general PE experience.

Originally Posted by devilknight666
OK, that’s some good input. I wonder if that is pretty much the general PE experience.

Well, that’s pretty much my experience too. It also helps to have much higher EQ from PE. Glans at a 10 look a lot different than glans at a 6 or a 7. Mine would look bigger if I was circumcised, but I’m happy not being, therefore I’ll have to get a bit more glans gains to create that contrast mushroom head a bit more dramatically.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

Originally Posted by theskyisthelimit
Well, that’s pretty much my experience too. It also helps to have much higher EQ from PE. Glans at a 10 look a lot different than glans at a 6 or a 7. Mine would look bigger if I was circumcised, but I’m happy not being, therefore I’ll have to get a bit more glans gains to create that contrast mushroom head a bit more dramatically.

OK well there is another question: I’ve always had a 10 EQ- except while I was “donating” plasma twice a week which I would tell you guys not to do- so, do you think the glans gain could just be improved EQ?

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 AM.