Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is It In Yet????

Originally Posted by tomray
Thank you guys for the post. That’s true, I’m really disappointed with my size, I feel like nothing, when I’m inside her I realize how far I am from what I should be.
She’s estimating correctly, mine estimated at 6.5”, his dick was around 9”, possibly NBPEL. I am so down, very, very down, i’ll keep PE, but this relationship won’t last 2-3 years till I reach 8-9”. The problem is in me, I’ve been with women and all were disspointed with my size, I’m suffering so bad , small dick complex.

You are a little too in tune with your emotions, buddy. Man up, own your dick and make it better. Even The Rock started small. The point is: she is with you, not Mr. 9incher. That should tell you something.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Hi guys, this is the first time I post on this forum (or any forum for that matter).

I’m going back to the main theme of this post and say that I was 19 (now I’m 26) when I got self conscious about how small I am. It was simply by looking at other guys that I noticed that I was below average at least.

Through Google searches I ended up finding Thunders. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any privacy at all with my parents and also wasn’t very proficient in English. So I got quite confused with the information here and stopped trying.

After that, I gained 103 pounds and stopped caring about myself.

Last year I went through a lot (emotionally) and my self love switch finally turned back on.

First I started to care about my appearance and lost about 45 pounds (still a lot to go since my goal is the whole 103) and now I’m tending to my other self confidence issues.

Originally Posted by How lack

You are a little too in tune with your emotions, buddy. Man up, own your dick and make it better. Even The Rock started small. The point is: she is with you, not Mr. 9incher. That should tell you something.

She did not pick my 6” over his 9”, he dumped her, he’s with another bitch now.


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Originally Posted by tomray
Thank you guys for the post. That’s true, I’m really disappointed with my size, I feel like nothing, when I’m inside her I realize how far I am from what I should be.
She’s estimating correctly, mine estimated at 6.5”, his dick was around 9”, possibly NBPEL. I am so down, very, very down, I’ll keep PE, but this relationship won’t last 2-3 years till I reach 8-9”. The problem is in me, I’ve been with women and all were disspointed with my size, I’m suffering so bad , small dick complex.

Guys always fall for that one. All the girl have to guesstimate is something average: if the guy is average- spot on, if he’s smaller- he got a confidence boost, if he is bigger- pull out the ruler and “surprise” her with a big one. It’s a win-win for her.

You still think he is 10 in BPEL, it is very unlikely.

At this point, I can only wish you luck and hope you seek professional help. It’s all in your head.

Originally Posted by rplins
Hi guys, this is the first time I post on this forum (or any forum for that matter).
I’m going back to the main theme of this post and say that I was 19 (now I’m 26) when I got self conscious about how small I am. It was simply by looking at other guys that I noticed that I was below average at least.
Through Google searches I ended up finding Thunders. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any privacy at all with my parents and also wasn’t very proficient in English. So I got quite confused with the information here and stopped trying.
After that, I gained 103 pounds and stopped caring about myself.
Last year I went through a lot (emotionally) and my self love switch finally turned back on.
First I started to care about my appearance and lost about 45 pounds (still a lot to go since my goal is the whole 103) and now I’m tending to my other self confidence issues.

I also started this as part of an overall life makeup.
Never had issues with my size or complaints, none of the heart breaking stories I read here (truly hearth breaking).

I’m not in the US, we have mandatory military service, so I saw lots of flaccid penises. That pretty much cleared my head for good from any issues, after watching lots of porn in my teens, this was real world, and in the real world there aren’t many monsters.

I gained some weight over the years (40 pounds, started working out again and lost most of it). During this time I was curios to know what the average penis size is, and found that I’m average length but over average girth. It was nice. Found a few posts regarding girth on thunder and pegym, started to look into it and it looked like people actually gained volume! I was intrigued with all the info and with the possibility to improve something I was sure impossible to. Started some easy routines, saw gains and improvement, and here I am.

Great job with the weight loss, keep it up! You’ll see how more confident you will be in general, and no doubt you are going to see a big difference in you visible penis size and much improved erections. I have had some erections so strong, they woke me up.

Looking at other guys gives you a different view at their junk than the one you have on your own- especially if you are overweight. So avoid those comparisons. You are not small, not length wise and not girth wise.

Originally Posted by tomray
We care about our cocks, women care about them, that is why we are here.

Most women don’t care as much as we do. Ok, last reply.

kds1234 most women don’t care about size until they find a guy that can reach cul de sac.


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Originally Posted by tomray
kds1234 most women don’t care about size until they find a guy that can reach cul de sac.

Which only requires around 5 inches in the vast majority of women.

Even during arousal, the length of the vaginal canal to the cervix is at most 4.75” as measured by a speculum

Are there outliers? Yes, but for the vast majority of women 6” is plenty. Finding the cds or a-spot etc, is more about targeting, angle, and position. I love that movie Sideways, where that guy is banging the Asian chick while she is almost upside down.

Pubic fat pad on a female may extend the functional length — if you are worried FUCK skinny girls.

FYI, a new study released in March 2015 sets the average erect penis at 5.12” regardless of race. Google it.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Tomray you already know the situation. People are trying to make you feel better but you know the truth. This girl needs a bigger dick, because she is ruined. The odds of her finding an attractive guy with a big dick that will treat her well and commit to her is next to nothing. Girls get ruined by big cock in this way. They can’t really be happy with guys that are even a little above average. She will always be wondering about big dicks and she will eventually cheat. If I were you I would accept that she is screwed and probably won’t ever have a truly satisfying relationship, and I would start looking for a new girl.

Monster cocks are extremely rare. Most girls will never have one. The sluttier a girl is the more likely she is to be a big dick widow, so don’t try to have serious relationships with slutty girls. A normal girl that’s only had normal cocks will be more than happy with you cause she won’t know any better, and as you continue growing your dick it will only get better.

In the end you are just stressing yourself out by trying to control something you can’t. The girl is ruined. I pity girls like that.

Originally Posted by rplins
Hi guys, this is the first time I post on this forum (or any forum for that matter).
I’m going back to the main theme of this post and say that I was 19 (now I’m 26) when I got self conscious about how small I am. It was simply by looking at other guys that I noticed that I was below average at least.
Through Google searches I ended up finding Thunders. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any privacy at all with my parents and also wasn’t very proficient in English. So I got quite confused with the information here and stopped trying.
After that, I gained 103 pounds and stopped caring about myself.
Last year I went through a lot (emotionally) and my self love switch finally turned back on.
First I started to care about my appearance and lost about 45 pounds (still a lot to go since my goal is the whole 103) and now I’m tending to my other self confidence issues.

You have found the best place to address your confidence issues and the size of your dick simultaneously. Welcome :)


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

Originally Posted by aguy01
Tomray you already know the situation. People are trying to make you feel better but you know the truth. This girl needs a bigger dick, because she is ruined. The odds of her finding an attractive guy with a big dick that will treat her well and commit to her is next to nothing. Girls get ruined by big cock in this way. They can’t really be happy with guys that are even a little above average. She will always be wondering about big dicks and she will eventually cheat. If I were you I would accept that she is screwed and probably won’t ever have a truly satisfying relationship, and I would start looking for a new girl.

Lol, that depressive text deserve some kind of award.
Telling him to ditch this girl because he doesn’t measure up to her last boyfriend, kind of eliminate the whole purpose of doing PE.
If monster dick sex is all she care about, she would have left him after the first time they did it.

That mindset of “I have a small insignificant dick so I better leave my girl before she leave me”, is simply amazing.
Projecting a monster dick as as recipe for a happy everlasting relationship, regardless of the girl having tasted it before, is a severely masochistic attitude and will bring you nothingbut pain in exchange for nothing.

You are not a walking dildo Tomray, you have other things she appreciate about you - why else would she be with you.


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

My wife’s ex had a girth over 6 inches, a whole inch bigger than me.Never concerned me and I have never really cared about it.I love her and she loves me.THAT is what I care about! I only know it because she mentioned it when we first had sex, complimenting my penis as all good women should always do for their men. She also mentioned she had a guy with a 4 inch dick. Never complained about it and HE dumped her.

All men are different.You know what? I knew the guy. He is taller than me. I am smarter. He has a monstercock. I don’t. He is slender.I am thick and can bench press 230. He was unemployed. I have a steady and well paid job. Every man has his strong and weak points.

I wrote it before and I ’ ll write it again. One of my best friends has a an 8 incher and thick penis which looks even more huge on him cause he is 5.6 tall.. Not particularly handsome but good guy. All of his women, I repeat, ALL of his women left him for another guy and his new girlfriend dropped his pants for the first time, saw his penis, and when he asked her, she replied <<It’s not that big. I had bigger. >> Now, what does that say about women? I have never seen a bigger penis than my friend’s and I am a gym rat and was in the army too.

Tomray, that last one is for you mate.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10

All men are different.You know what? I knew the guy. He is taller than me. I am smarter. He has a monstercock. I don’t. He is slender.I am thick and can bench press 230. He was unemployed. I have a steady and well paid job. Every man has his strong and weak points.

Well said .


Started:BPEL=5.0" x MEG=4.6 .(actually I was between 4.9 and 5 so I went with 5)

Now:BPEL= 6.3 x MEG=4.8 .. :) Final goal = 7.0 BPEL x 5.2 MEG.

Go watch=There are video's on how to do the exercises here!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kdong
Which only requires around 5 inches in the vast majority of women.

Even during arousal, the length of the vaginal canal to the cervix is at most 4.75” as measured by a speculum

Are there outliers? Yes, but for the vast majority of women 6” is plenty. Finding the cds or a-spot etc, is more about targeting, angle, and position. I love that movie Sideways, where that guy is banging the Asian chick while she is almost upside down.

Pubic fat pad on a female may extend the functional length — if you are worried FUCK skinny girls.

FYI, a new study released in March 2015 sets the average erect penis at 5.12” regardless of race. Google it.

True about the study.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 PM.