Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Importance of rest days

Marinera -

I’ve said nothing uncivil.. irrational or offensive to anyone.

Frankly the only one I see engaging in any kind of sarcasm/mudslinging/childish skirmish that involves anything of the sort here is you.

And.. so far.. majority opinion (and testimonies from those of us with more physiological knowledge) seems to agree with what we’ve/I’ve been saying in the first place.

So carry on.. at least you’re keeping this interesting!

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Originally Posted by avocet8
I’d say, understand what you are reading here.

I can’t remember anyone here ever saying that rest days were mandatory. But I have read a whole lot of posts _suggesting_ them as possible ways to speed growth, I among those.


I disagree, take this very thread for example. It revolves around the avocation of ‘rest days’, not just simply rest. If the topic was simply about the value of rest then I don’t think there would be much disagreement.

I’ve referred to PE in this thread as an ‘art’ for good reason as I believe it is up to each individual to be intensely aware of what is taking place in their body as a result of the forces that have been chosen as a method of enlargement. The belief that if one applies (X) amount of force for (X) amount of time with (X) amount of rest between sessions will result in growth I believe, while scientifically neatly packaged, is naïve.

Originally Posted by avocet8
You are not going to find any threads or posts here (or in those other places you belong to) that are scientific, to your or my satisfaction at least. But here one can find a great number of useful, tried and true, anecdotal methods that work for some; remembering, always that each of us brings his unique physiognomy and tissue chemistry to this pursuit.


It seems to me that we both see eye to eye on this issue. As I’ve stated before in this thread, all we really have is the sharing of personal experience. Which is why I brought up the fact that there are other forums that advocate routines that are more focused on varying intensity and rest based on an individuals unique physiology than simply a rigid schedule of ‘rest days’ as advocated so ardently by some on TP and in this thread.

Originally Posted by marinera
Dick Builder :

this thread go where the posters like it to be going;

we care very little what on other forums members are doing or saying - if you don’t like this site, go elsewhere;

re-read the whole thread.

Have you something interesting to say?


Interesting to say? Why, yes I do. Taking such a tribalistic attitude towards what others are doing is not only closed minded, it’s unscientific. I really do think that if you take the time to actually read my posts instead of reacting to them emotionally we may in fact have more in common than you think. But, who knows.


Then (4.5 nbpel x 4.75 mseg)

Now (5.625 nbpel, x 5.25 mseg)

Originally Posted by Dick Builder
………………..
Interesting to say? Why, yes I do. Taking such a tribalistic attitude towards what others are doing is not only closed minded, it’s unscientific. I really do think that if you take the time to actually read my posts instead of reacting to them emotionally we may in fact have more in common than you think. But, who knows.

I’m not reacting emotionally, you can be sure that I’m really calm.
My posts could appear rude because I’m not an English native speaker.

So we have tribalistic attitude, closed mind, we are unscientific… I can only repeat: read what has been written.

To make things a bit clearer: I second mravg : the “rest days or not”, putted this way, has no real sense. What we have to make clear is: how much daily/work are we speaking of? How much rest is needed? How the penis elongates and recover? We don’t know exactly, let’s use our little knowledge, our reason
and our imagination.

On that, I’ve explained what make me believe that Bib’ theory is not convincing. You can defend that theory - that’s what I’m saying, let’s reason about that.

What do you want, 95,000 posters saying “I tried the no-rest days approach and I’ve had these gains (or lack of gains)”?. For that, a poll could be better (if you think polls are useful - I don’t).


Last edited by marinera : 05-22-2008 at .

Originally Posted by lostracco
Marinera -

…………….
And.. so far.. majority opinion (and testimonies from those of us with more physiological knowledge) seems to agree with what we’ve/I’ve been saying in the first place.

So carry on.. at least you’re keeping this interesting!

~L

Originally Posted by lostracco

This is kind of interesting. I just stopped hanging for the past month due to time restrictions and some nasty scabs on my foreskin that needed healing

lostracco - Gained .37 In 2 Months Then Lost It

Originally Posted by lostracco
………………
I had to quit hanging for a little over a month due to a scar on my foreskin that developed through too much lymph fluid and hanging.

Lostracco’s month off from hanging
Yes, I can see that you have more physiological knowledge (or should I say “more knowledge about anything” ?).


Last edited by marinera : 05-22-2008 at .

OK.. I wasn’t talking about myself?

I’ve said numerous times that I’m not a scientist.. and need to quote posts of people who are.

You’re really digging deep here marinera.. focusing on wayyyyyy more than the issue at hand.

Thunder is right this thread has degenerated into a cat fight.

And marinera’s still wrong!

~L


"HALT! This is a no-turtle zone."

5/14/09 - BPEL 7.0" BPFSL 8.25" EG 4.5"

1/1/10 - BPEL 7.5" BPFSL 9.0" EG 5.0" - GOAL

Everyone has had injury’s like this. It just the proses of finding out what your cock can handle especially if you have foreskin they get fluid build up more then guys with out foreskin.

I don’t think one guy on hear has not hurt is cock from jelqing to hard or clamping to much to fast or hanging to much to fast.
Don’t worry lostracco we know what is going on hear but I have to say it is more fun to read him badger you guys then when he does it to me sorry it’s funny so I keep cumming back to see what other crazy things are said in this thread but that’s just me .It is amusing for know thank you marinera for giving me some thing to laugh at every day.You have borough insanity to the sane.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

If I were in your boots,I would not laugh so much, diesel.

And we asked : can you read and apply the Forum Guidelines?

It’s not difficult to understand that, right?


Last edited by marinera : 05-23-2008 at .

Diesel has explained that marinera.
You have fished about for other peoples posts, I suggest you do the same for him.
Why do you think thunder hasn’t commented on his posts if it weren’t an issue he’d already mentioned.

This thread really is turning a little childish. It’s a shame, because it has good arguements from the two major schools of thought regarding rest.

Yes of course I will I was under the influence of my sleeping meds sorry marinera didn’t mean to hurt any ones feelings. Sorry Thunderss I get little nutty on those sleeping pills.

Just a question though not to be rude or anything like that but I didn’t say anything bad about anyone here me and merinera don’t agree on things and I am cool with that.

So that being said I am not sure what he meant about I shouldn’t laugh so much if I were in my boots.I did go over the guide lines just now and not really sure what I did but I apologize any way to squash any thing that was taken the wrong way.I won’t post on this thread again due to it is getting me in trouble with the boss man sorry again ThunderSS.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Yes it is bad on the longer posts because rereading the post I miss stuff but I think it is getting better from when I started on here. You are right if I am in a rush trying to get the post up I tend to miss stuff allot.

Sometimes it takes like an hour to finish a long post because of having to fix all the spelling errors. Sometimes I put word in front of other words but all and all this site is helping me with my typing and my grammar, even though it still sucks. My wife asked me if I wanted her to write the post for me as I dictate what I want her to write but that is just crazy.

If you guys see me doing something wrong in grammar all the time please and I am sure you will, let me know so I can correct the problem.The dyslexia does effect my typing but it has more to do with how it effected me in school. Proper grammar was kind of let slide do to it. So I never really learned proper grammar.So when I reread my post I am not really sure what to look for. I just try to make it sound correct.

I think if you were watching me type some of this stuff you would lose it and be like this guy is retarded. Thank god for spell check or I wouldn’t even post on here.


Current stats march 2008= Nbel 6.75 Bpel 7.5 Eg 5.5

Goal by the end of next year Nbel 8.5 Eg 6.5

Originally Posted by diesel220
Yes it is bad on the longer posts because rereading the post I miss stuff but I think it is getting better from when I started on here. You are right if I am in a rush trying to get the post up I tend to miss stuff allot.

Sometimes it takes like an hour to finish a long post because of having to fix all the spelling errors. Sometimes I put word in front of other words but all and all this site is helping me with my typing and my grammar, even though it still sucks. My wife asked me if I wanted her to write the post for me as I dictate what I want her to write but that is just crazy.

If you guys see me doing something wrong in grammar all the time please and I am sure you will, let me know so I can correct the problem.The dyslexia does effect my typing but it has more to do with how it effected me in school. Proper grammar was kind of let slide do to it. So I never really learned proper grammar.So when I reread my post I am not really sure what to look for. I just try to make it sound correct.

I think if you were watching me type some of this stuff you would lose it and be like this guy is retarded. Thank god for spell check or I wouldn’t even post on here.

I have written so much here, it has really improved my writing and typing skills greatly. Just keep it up and you will continue to improve. By the way, the above post looks really good!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.