Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm huge...yeah, that's right...and it's about fuck'n time.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Congratulations on these gains. They are really impressive. I notice that you are waking up with a flaccid girth that used to be your pre-PE erect girth. Wow!

I was wondering something. Have you noticed any change in your glans size? Does it still look good or does it look disproportionate to your now considerably thicker unit?


My glans are growing in proportion. My glans was average when I started PE, and I was never a blunt headed mushroom man. I have a combo of a blunt and a bottle nose shaped glans. If my glans were bigger then my shaft I wouldn’t be able to get good bj’s, so life gives us these little gifts sometimes, if you want to look at it that way. My flaccid is actually way thicker then my old erect girth, and it is a tripy surreal unhumbling feeling.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by Clubber
My flaccid is actually way thicker then my old erect girth, and it is a tripy surreal unhumbling feeling.

I have that same phenomenon, my flaccid girth is often 5” these days. It makes me raise an eyebrow.


Start (Initially August 2008, Properly November/December 2008): 6.9x4.9

Currently (September 2010): 8.5x5.75 (6.25 inch head girth)

Originally Posted by Clubber
My glans are growing in proportion. My glans was average when I started PE, and I was never a blunt headed mushroom man. I have a combo of a blunt and a bottle nose shaped glans. If my glans were bigger then my shaft I wouldn’t be able to get good bj’s, so life gives us these little gifts sometimes, if you want to look at it that way. My flaccid is actually way thicker then my old erect girth, and it is a tripy surreal unhumbling feeling.


Thanks, that’s good to know. I’d like my glans to keep pace with the shaft so it doesn’t look weird.

Looking at your gains, it’s funny that I would actually be happy with the girth you started out as.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Thanks, that’s good to know. I’d like my glans to keep pace with the shaft so it doesn’t look weird.

Looking at your gains, it’s funny that I would actually be happy with the girth you started out as.


The grass is always greener on the other side. Looking at your stats, it looks like you will be there soon. Keep in mind, I will admit what I started out with was healthy but not satisfying.
Porn destroyed my perception of what a dick should look like. Especially those over grown black guys like Castro and Mandingo. Even though I am white, I’ve always been jealous of how big some of those black guys are, and want a white version of their dicks as my personal appendage.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Congrats man you ve got a huge unit now!

What kind of pump do you use? What mesurement of the tube?

And do you think we can gain with pumping only or do we need to had clamping?

Originally Posted by asken

Congrats man you ve got a huge unit now!

What kind of pump do you use? What mesurement of the tube?

And do you think we can gain with pumping only or do we need to had clamping?

Dr. Joel Kamplan pump.

The tube is about ten inches.

Do I think you can gain by pumping only; Yes and no. You would have to pump daily to gain though I would expect. In regards to my no opinion, the results would be very temporary.

Clamping, jelqing, and bending are the re-bar so to speak, and pumping is the cement. Cement without re-bar would fall apart.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage

Are you in good physical shape? If you’ve got a good job/education, got a really nicely built body, huge dick, confident and self-assured demeanor, then the women are yours for the picking. Congrats dude :)

It is really rare for a guy to be such a total package.

Though, if a guy was in good shape, had a great career, and a huge dick, the self-assured demeanor would be a given, unless his face was horrible, or he had a speech problem. Even then he could get women, but his demeanor might suffer from his looks.

I’ve been an out of balance person, with a reasonably fit body, a 6 face (that coulda been 7 had I not had acne), and no career. I don’t have a huge dick, but I’ve received compliments this year.

Originally Posted by Kojack10
It is really rare for a guy to be such a total package.

Though, if a guy was in good shape, had a great career, and a huge dick, the self-assured demeanor would be a given, unless his face was horrible, or he had a speech problem. Even then he could get women, but his demeanor might suffer from his looks.

I’ve been an out of balance person, with a reasonably fit body, a 6 face (that coulda been 7 had I not had acne), and no career. I don’t have a huge dick, but I’ve received compliments this year.


I actually have it all but a great career, just ask my mom, she’ll tell you the same. But I’m working on that. I have a real estate license if that means anything. lol.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by Kojack10
It is really rare for a guy to be such a total package.

…Though, if a guy was in good shape, had a great career, and a huge dick, the self-assured demeanor would be a given…

Not necessarily so, I’m afraid. The human mind is a little more complicated.

But I’ll let you know how I feel once I’ve got the career and the huge dick.

Congrats Clubber, this is really great news. Do you happen to have a place on Thunder’s where you’ve posted your exact routine? 8 / 6 is also my goal and I would truly enjoying reading about how you reached this level. Oh and one last thing, not to sound gay or anything but do you have photographic proof of this new size?

Thanks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.