Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can you share what you've gained from if you have?

Icecam how much time has passed since you gained that 1.5’ inch in length ?

Originally Posted by IlPrincipe
Icecam how much time has passed since you gained that 1.5’ inch in length ?

I have been PE since 2005 (age 18)

Most of my gains came from the first few years. I then slacked off over the years and at times did no PE for near a year.

I was able to hold onto most gains and I have started back in feb with a determined approach.

I feel my girth is on the small side and with the wife pregnant id still like to satisfy her after the birth.

If I can get to 8x6 I’ll be happy.


Aug 5th 2005: BPEL: 6.5 -- EG: 4.5 (start)

May 16th 2015: BPEL: 8.0 -- EG: 5.25 (present)

Goal: 8.5x5.5

Darn phone spelling correction BTC is what I ment.

I have been PE since May 2014 with a water pumping Bathmate Hercules and am now using the Bathmate Goliath and have made good gains since using these devices in both length and thickness, Before using the Bathmate I was using a penis pump or air pump, then afterwards a traction device for stretching, have also tried penis pilss, but never made much gains with these. Only made gains with the Bathmate’s.

Since May 2014 my stats were and are now:

Was: 8” in length,7” girth around.
Today: 10” in length,8” girth around.
Both are when rock hard.

I use the Bathmate once a day every day for 20 minutes max, and can walk around the house with it attached to my dick without it falling off.

Originally Posted by icecam
I have been PE since 2005 (age 18)

Most of my gains came from the first few years. I then slacked off over the years and at times did no PE for near a year.

I was able to hold onto most gains and I have started back in feb with a determined approach.

I feel my girth is on the small side and with the wife pregnant id still like to satisfy her after the birth.

If I can get to 8x6 I’ll be happy.

My wife got tighter after birth. They stitch them up tight. Before her baby we never had size issues, after the girth hurt her and I didn’t grow during that period.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Originally Posted by craigy49
I have been PE since May 2014 with a water pumping Bathmate Hercules and am now using the Bathmate Goliath and have made good gains since using these devices in both length and thickness, Before using the Bathmate I was using a penis pump or air pump, then afterwards a traction device for stretching, have also tried penis pilss, but never made much gains with these. Only made gains with the Bathmate’s.

Since May 2014 my stats were and are now:

Was: 8” in length,7” girth around.
Today: 10” in length,8” girth around.
Both are when rock hard.

I use the Bathmate once a day every day for 20 minutes max, and can walk around the house with it attached to my dick without it falling off.


You gained two inches from pumping? I’m about to walk that path…. With people like you and titleist…


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
You gained two inches from pumping? I’m about to walk that path.. With people like you and titleist..

Titelist does jelqing and a lot of stretching with his pumping. I would take any bathmate post with a grain of salt.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Originally Posted by deadwood187

Titelist does jelqing and a lot of stretching with his pumping. I would take any bathmate post with a grain of salt.

True, i’ll do those too just to be safe.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by craigy49
I have been PE since May 2014 with a water pumping Bathmate Hercules and am now using the Bathmate Goliath and have made good gains since using these devices in both length and thickness, Before using the Bathmate I was using a penis pump or air pump, then afterwards a traction device for stretching, have also tried penis pilss, but never made much gains with these. Only made gains with the Bathmate’s.

Since May 2014 my stats were and are now:

Was: 8” in length,7” girth around.
Today: 10” in length,8” girth around.
Both are when rock hard.

I use the Bathmate once a day every day for 20 minutes max, and can walk around the house with it attached to my dick without it falling off.

2 inches L plus 1 inch G. That is crazy. Nobody else is going to comment? Understand my skepticism mate, it is rare. Specially as you say that you have tried methods before Bathmate and never gained. Did you take a break between the Bathmate and the previous methods?
And you don’t even increase time or pressure every week gradually?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Deadwood, can you elaborate on the bathmate comment? Thnks.

I think what deadwood is suggesting is that UM Products and bathmate distributors are known for creating astroturfing accounts here, where they pretend to be someone who bought a bathmate and had wonderful gains or even just someone considering buying a bathmate, so it’s probably worth ignoring any post that favours the bathmate unless the guy has a long history here. Even then I wouldn’t be surprised if bathmate’s marketing dollars were used to purchase good reviews from members of long standing but we’d need someone to stand up and say that’s happened to confirm that.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by quest4size
Deadwood, can you elaborate on the bathmate comment? Thnks.

They are notorious for spamming boards with these ridiculous claims of bathmate. I know , because on another board I was offered “consulting money” to state my gains came from Bathmate. They didn’t. Any gain I have about .0004% came from pumping. All my gains came from hanging and jelqing. Pumping is never more than a supplement to PE. These guys at Bathmate marketing want you to believe that you can gain 2”+ from the bathmate. It’s a pipe dream.


Deadwood joined again after being banned. Here's his end as sven217. For some reason he delights in trolling this board.

Wow. Playing with men’s PE desires and beliefs? That’s fucking heartless. This penis enlargement industry is.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Didn’t anyone actually gain from just manuals over a long time ? I’m a little disappointed, I don’t think I want to use any device on my dick.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Originally Posted by Didntwantto
Didn’t anyone actually gain from just manuals over a long time ? I’m a little disappointed, I don’t think I want to use any device on my dick.

Yes. I gained a noticeable amount. When it stopped then I tried something new.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 PM.