Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If you have a large girth is it really more difficult to gain length

123

To put it simply, a thick penis, or even a very thick penis, doesn’t necessarily have thicker ligaments than a thin one.

So the answer is NO - fortunately .

but the ligaments is not the only thing you enlarge. if you have pe’ed for a long time you will most likely not gain very much through ligament stretching

I don’t agree: apart from the ligaments, the rest is made of elastic, spongy tissues.

So is there anyone over 5.5 inches girth that has gained using manual methods like jelqing or stretching? With whats been said I’d assume to get more than half an inch they’d have to use heavy weights in hanging.

I have got an inch in length from jelqing and manual stretching. I messed about with different exercises - but they were my main consistent exercises.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

I’m still not sure of the question asked. I do feel when I start a clamping routine, whilst still keeping up a lengthening routine, I feel shorter and measure a little shorter.

Originally Posted by Audacia
I’m still not sure of the question asked. I do feel when I start a clamping routine, whilst still keeping up a lengthening routine, I feel shorter and measure a little shorter.

The question is: if you gain girth BEFORE you gain length is it really harder to gain length. That is the common assumption, yet, if you look at it logically, even if you have to use more force, it shouldn’t be harder to gain length.

Originally Posted by devilknight666
The question is: if you gain girth BEFORE you gain length is it really harder to gain length. That is the common assumption, yet, if you look at it logically, even if you have to use more force, it shouldn’t be harder to gain length.

Some people just want to gain length with manual methods though not hanging.

What about when we factor in girth gains versus already have a thick girth? Wouldn’t gaining a bunch of girth strengthen the tissues of the penis to a point where a much greater amount of force was required to “stretch” them out? And I’m talking about length gains via tunica, not ligs.

Originally Posted by Vantage
What about when we factor in girth gains versus already have a thick girth? Wouldn’t gaining a bunch of girth strengthen the tissues of the penis to a point where a much greater amount of force was required to “stretch” them out? And I’m talking about length gains via tunica, not ligs.

That’s the question, really. Except for the ligs, the tissues of the penis are stretchy and pliable. I wouldn’t assume the added material would require that much extra pressure to deform. It’s a commonly accepted theory that it does, but I’m not so sure if reality matches the theory. It would be nice if there were some empirical evidence one way or the other, rather than theoretical opinions. We can argue it either way forever and still not come to the truth. I wonder if there are other semi-related studies with other parts of the body. Of course, one problem with such evidence is that it doesn’t always relate. The penis is unique.

Remember though, even through manual stretches - you are not just stretching the tissue, you are also strengthening the tissue and making it stronger and therefore larger…


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

It has definitely been very hard for me. I can hang 25 lbs no problem, however I can gain girth with little effort.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 PM.