Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If you gained an inch or more in girth, please check in

Originally Posted by Steelfire
Did “Big Girtha” miss this topic? ;)
He gained 2” in girth. Would love to do that! :D

I would remind anybody, as would the mods here, that Big Girtha followed a very extreme girth routine. As these types of routines carry a VERY high risk of injury, they’re generally not recommended.

BG gained about 2” or so of EG. I gained roughly 1 1/4” of EG….yet, unlike BG, I never was injured from PE.

Not taking any shots at BG - I like the guy - I would just caution anyone who might follow an extreme girth program.

In addition, I still believe that the best PE gains come whilst the tunica is UNloaded.

You’ll always find exceptions; some of those exceptions include great gains; that does not alter the probabilities, however, or the principles.

Originally Posted by wadzilla

In addition, I still believe that the best PE gains come whilst the tunica is UNloaded.

Sorry if I’m being dumb but what do you mean by the tunica unloaded?

Originally Posted by wadzilla
I gained my first 1/2” of EL in maybe 5 weeks or less. The next 1/2”+ took quite a long time.

Wow, am I glad to hear you say that.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
Slow, firm jelqs - both wet & dry - at about 75% erection. In my early months, I was doing PE every other day - never on consecutive days. While I believe that “more is better” for Length, I believe that “LESS is more” for Girth. Too much girth work, I believe, traumatizes the tissues….inhibiting growth.

Try a simple, not-too-frequent approach to girth for a while.

wadzilla - thanks, I really appreciate you posting this.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
In addition, I still believe that the best PE gains come whilst the tunica is UNloaded.

This does make sense to me. If I think about it, I do believe I have had much better results with less than full erection jelqs/pumping.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
I gained my first 1/2” of EL in maybe 5 weeks or less. The next 1/2”+ took quite a long time.

Slow, firm jelqs - both wet & dry - at about 75% erection. In my early months, I was doing PE every other day - never on consecutive days. While I believe that “more is better” for Length, I believe that “LESS is more” for Girth. Too much girth work, I believe, traumatizes the tissues.inhibiting growth.

Try a simple, not-too-frequent approach to girth for a while.

Yeah stay this is what you want to do, this is the approach you want to take.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I think ADS devices prove that more is usually better for length. Kool, I gained over an inch of girth (barely) It was mainly jelqs!

Originally Posted by wadzilla
I would remind anybody, as would the mods here, that Big Girtha followed a very extreme girth routine. As these types of routines carry a VERY high risk of injury, they’re generally not recommended.

BG gained about 2” or so of EG. I gained roughly 1 1/4” of EG….yet, unlike BG, I never was injured from PE.

Not taking any shots at BG - I like the guy - I would just caution anyone who might follow an extreme girth program.

In addition, I still believe that the best PE gains come whilst the tunica is UNloaded.

You’ll always find exceptions; some of those exceptions include great gains; that does not alter the probabilities, however, or the principles.


Agreed with one exception.

It seems the only gains I make in girth when the tunica is loaded are in the CS chamber. I can confirm that clamping and pumping while hard grew my CS chamber.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

I think more is better for length, but only at reasonable force. ADS doesn’t provide much force, which is why more is better. Hell — look at the pictures of African tribes with long necks or ears — they’re achieving that essentially doing low-force, all-day stretching.


2009-05-20: 6.5 x 4.8 - Starting Stats

Short Term Goal: 7 x 5

Long Term Goal: 8.5 x 6.5

Originally Posted by wadzilla
In addition, I still believe that the best PE gains come whilst the tunica is UNloaded.

I too, am curious to understand what an “unloaded” tunica is. (without blood?)

Is this information in one of your threads? If it is, please let me know where. I am curious.

So far, I have not gained a whole lot of size. (but libido and dick health have been impacted in a positive way since I began PE)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by wannabebig87
Whats more important to you? And does DHT gel really help?

I apply andractim before and after I pump and jelg. I can’t say that it has done anything for length, but it does cause my penis to swell and helps to hold the pump long after I am done pumping. I pumped the other day and got my shaft up to 7.5”.I measured today and I am still at 6.75. It didnt used to be this way.

I also get an instant erection when I apply it. My doc said I had low testosterone so I am also on 10g of Androgel as well applied to my arms and shoulders. I talked to my doc about the effects Avodart had on me and he changed my dose. Instead of taking it daily I am now taking one cap twice a week. He said this should help with penis shrinkage and still give me the hair loss prevention I want. He did say that Avodart is a strong drug, much stronger than finasteride, and does cause DHT receptors in the penis to shut down, this will cause girth to drop. I don’t want this. I will keep you updated.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
I too, am curious to understand what an “unloaded” tunica is. (without blood?)

Is this information in one of your threads? If it is, please let me know where. I am curious.

An “unloaded tunica” simply describes the state of the tunica when the penis is NOT erect (while erect, the tunica is under load - and the greatly increased pressure makes it far tougher to affect with PE).

Basically, the only girth work I ever did was jelqing, and I jelqed at around 75% (and my mid-shaft was a consistent 6.25-6.33, base about 6.8). I never pumped, clamped or did erect bends (or any erect girth work, such as erect jelqs).

If erect jelqing is dangerous (and most of the mods here state that it is), then how much more dangerous is clamping, erect bends, etc.? Besides, when the penis is in those extreme states (tunica maximally loaded - even to the breaking point), the tunica becomes like kevlar. Not easy to “deform” kevlar.

But when jeqling, slowly & with a firm grip, at about 75%, one gets a “rolling pressure” throughout the UNloaded tunica. Call it “focused tension” or “concentrated intensity” - whatever you like - but the tunica is actually NOT in the loaded state (because the penis is not erect).

Originally Posted by wadzilla
An “unloaded tunica” simply describes the state of the tunica when the penis is NOT erect (while erect, the tunica is under load - and the greatly increased pressure makes it far tougher to affect with PE).

Basically, the only girth work I ever did was jelqing, and I jelqed at around 75% (and my mid-shaft was a consistent 6.25-6.33, base about 6.8). I never pumped, clamped or did erect bends (or any erect girth work, such as erect jelqs).

If erect jelqing is dangerous (and most of the mods here state that it is), then how much more dangerous is clamping, erect bends, etc.? Besides, when the penis is in those extreme states (tunica maximally loaded - even to the breaking point), the tunica becomes like kevlar. Not easy to “deform” kevlar.

But when jeqling, slowly & with a firm grip, at about 75%, one gets a “rolling pressure” throughout the UNloaded tunica. Call it “focused tension” or “concentrated intensity” - whatever you like - but the tunica is actually NOT in the loaded state (because the penis is not erect).

Thanks for explaining that wadzilla.

Originally Posted by 3236148PRES

I also get an instant erection when I apply it. My doc said I had low testosterone so I am also on 10g of Androgel as well applied to my arms and shoulders. I talked to my doc about the effects Avodart had on me and he changed my dose. Instead of taking it daily I am now taking one cap twice a week. He said this should help with penis shrinkage and still give me the hair loss prevention I want. He did say that Avodart is a strong drug, much stronger than finasteride, and does cause DHT receptors in the penis to shut down, this will cause girth to drop. I don’t want this. I will keep you updated.

Might be wrong but isn´t the DHT-gel you are applying the reason you loose your hair in the first place? As I understand it you try to counteract the bad effects of DHT with Avodart, but how can you do that without taking away the good effects (increased libido)?

+1 for the loaded tunica being like Kevlar. I think the best exercises are done while limp.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
An “unloaded tunica” simply describes the state of the tunica when the penis is NOT erect (while erect, the tunica is under load - and the greatly increased pressure makes it far tougher to affect with PE).

Basically, the only girth work I ever did was jelqing, and I jelqed at around 75% (and my mid-shaft was a consistent 6.25-6.33, base about 6.8). I never pumped, clamped or did erect bends (or any erect girth work, such as erect jelqs).

If erect jelqing is dangerous (and most of the mods here state that it is), then how much more dangerous is clamping, erect bends, etc.? Besides, when the penis is in those extreme states (tunica maximally loaded - even to the breaking point), the tunica becomes like kevlar. Not easy to “deform” kevlar.

But when jeqling, slowly & with a firm grip, at about 75%, one gets a “rolling pressure” throughout the UNloaded tunica. Call it “focused tension” or “concentrated intensity” - whatever you like - but the tunica is actually NOT in the loaded state (because the penis is not erect).

Thanks, Wad.

Kind of a bummer, because my PE is done in the early am, with morning wood still lingering. It is almost impossible to keep my unit from becoming erect.

My mind plays tricks on me as well. (Once I become less erect, I worry about erections and EQ in general. Having stiff wood around brings more confidence to an already self assured person. :) )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.