Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

If you gained an inch or more in girth, please check in

Originally Posted by 3236148PRES
I am at 6.75 head, 6.25 M. I have not really seen any growth yet but I think I am not working as hard as I need to. Just one thing I wanted to mention. I am on testosterone gel for low T, I started losing hair so he put me on Avodart. I am also applying DHT gel to my penis daily. I never felt so thick. However after being on the Avodart for two weeks now my girth has shrunk. I did some reading on it and it sounds like Avodart kills off the DHT receptors in the shaft. Anyone else experience this? It sucks.I want thickness but I don’t want to lose my hair. Uggh!

Can you give any extra info on the DHT?

Originally Posted by Vurpollon
I started at 4.7, and gained quite a lot from the newbie routine – after four months I measured 5.2 midshaft. Then I added clamping, which I in retrospect sort of regret. I didn’t start gaining again until I gave up clamping and started a light pumping routine, which made me get to 5.7 in three months.

After that, I haven’t seen any real gains for a long time. Lately I have been doing a combined routine with water pumping (Bathmate) and jelqing.

5.7” - THAT’s GREAT

That really is around my ideal. I do need to take up pumping again, I just haven’t had the privacy to do it right. I need to get my priorities straight.

Interesting what you say about clamping not working out for you.

Originally Posted by sta-kool

Interesting what you say about clamping not working out for you.

I don’t have the science to prove it, but my theory is that clamping quickly made my penis “over-conditioned” – it reacted to the added force with becoming too strong.

Originally Posted by sta-kool

How long did it take you? What exercises seemed to have done the most for you?

I’m fortunate to have gained girth fairly easily early on. It took about a year to get that first inch.

Unfortunately I wasn’t very scientific in my approach, so I don’t have a lot of data to help me understand exactly what helped the most. While I can attribute much of my early length gains to fat loss and a diminishing fat pad, that can’t really explain girth gains, but I digress…

It has always seemed to me that I made the most gains whenever I incorporated a new technique.

When I started jelqing, I made gains which I then cemented. I added in some clamping and made rapid girth gains which then stalled. When I started some light pumping I made more quick girth gains which stalled. I went back to jelqing more and made some length gains, then threw in some clamping and the girth gains came again, and so on…

If there are any rules that seem to hold true for me it’s they would be:

  • Take at least two weeks to evaluate any new techniques.
  • Once gains stop from a technique slowly phase in a new one and phase out the old one.
  • Length gains will also mean girth gains over the long term.
  • Jelqing is never a bad idea.
  • Don’t measure too often. The most gains occur when you stop measuring.
  • Gains must be coaxed, not forced.
  • If it starts to feel really good — back off on the intensity or risk injury.
  • Consistent work makes for consistent gains.
  • The expansion you get during a workout is a sign of things to come, both in size and quality.
  • A good flaccid hang means gains are coming.
  • Strong morning erections mean gains are coming.
  • Do as little as possible to make gains. If it’s working, don’t change it.

*You're in the right place – all the information you could ever need about PE is only a forum search away!*

Take your time, pick a simple routine you can stick to, and be consistent in your efforts. Patience is the key.

Originally Posted by Mjolnir
  • Once gains stop from a technique slowly phase in a new one and phase out the old one.

The importance of surprising your penis. :)

Originally Posted by Mjolnir
When I started jelqing, I made gains which I then cemented. I added in some clamping and made rapid girth gains which then stalled. When I started some light pumping I made more quick girth gains which stalled. I went back to jelqing more and made some length gains, then threw in some clamping and the girth gains came again, and so on…

The more I think about this the more sense it makes. When I think back to most of my girth gains - it was a period of mostly jelqing, followed by a period of mostly pumping. The next time I made some gains was by adding squeezes to a jelqing routine.

—-

Keep the success stories coming, it is really helpful.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Yeah, get rid of the negative emotions first.

No, don’t get rid of them. Just take notice of them, but don’t give them any specific value, and then put them aside. Just trying to get rid of negative emotions usually just makes them stronger.

Perhaps not completely relevant for the thread, but relevant in life :) .


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by Krowax
No, don’t get rid of them. Just take notice of them, but don’t give them any specific value, and then put them aside. Just trying to get rid of negative emotions usually just makes them stronger.

Perhaps not completely relevant for the thread, but relevant in life :) .

Quite a ood philosophy that. As if to say, negative thoughts are a part of life, don’t take them too seriously, let them be and move foreward :) .

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Quite a ood philosophy that. As if to say, negative thoughts are a part of life, don’t take them too seriously, let them be and move foreward :) .

Not odd at all, it’s a part of cognitive behavioral therapy and it’s very effective. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognit…avioral_therapy if you want to know more. Haven’t read that wikipedia text myself, but it probably gives a broad view of what it is in case you didn’t know. :)


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by Krowax

Not odd at all, it’s a part of cognitive behavioral therapy and it’s very effective. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognit…avioral_therapy if you want to know more. Haven’t read that wikipedia text myself, but it probably gives a broad view of what it is in case you didn’t know. :)

Haha my post is missing a “g”. It should read, “Quite a good philosophy that”. My bad :D .

Originally Posted by 2Big4u
Since your clamped EG is so large, when you get aroused and get your erection, is it squishy? Or is it stiff? because my erections are hard as hell and I really really want to start clamping, but am afraid of it going soft on me when I get an erection and not being hard anymore.

My erections are stiff, don’t worry, you will get just as hard.


Improving your life, one pelvic thrust at a time!

Originally Posted by sta-kool
How long did it take you?

I gained my first 1/2” of EL in maybe 5 weeks or less. The next 1/2”+ took quite a long time.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
What exercises seemed to have done the most for you?

Slow, firm jelqs - both wet & dry - at about 75% erection. In my early months, I was doing PE every other day - never on consecutive days. While I believe that “more is better” for Length, I believe that “LESS is more” for Girth. Too much girth work, I believe, traumatizes the tissues….inhibiting growth.

Try a simple, not-too-frequent approach to girth for a while.

Dude I started this a while back, at first I was depressed because I didn’t see results but I kept at it now the gains are visible and don’t stop, keep hustling


I've been told there a new 'confidence' in my step!!!!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 PM.