Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ideal glans size

12

Originally Posted by armoman92

The glans at the most inconsistent part of my erection, in terms of rock-hard hardness. Am I alone in this?

Perfectly normal.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by armoman92
Well, I hate asking general questions like this, but I searched around, and this inquiry has not been asked in its own thread.

I know it “depends on the woman” and all that other fun stuff, but getting a lot of opinions on ideal penis glans dimensions would be interesting.

Also, if you want to comment on the proportionality of the glans, like this guy did in his thread, feel free.

Let’s see what the community comes up with.

And also, I’m not sure what the standards for gland measurements are. So, if someone knows the accepted format for glans dimensions, please post that as well.

Says nothing about the glans length though.

My comes in at 2” long. (glans length)


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Originally Posted by armoman92
Mine is ~5.75 around the coronal ridge, and bishop shaped.

I do the “needling” excersize to gain at the glans.

The glans at the most inconsistent part of my erection, in terms of rock-hard hardness. Am I alone in this?

You are not alone. Unless I am super duper excited, the only time that my glans is rock hard is when I squeeze a kegel.

What is this “needling” exercise you speak of?


:chicken: My chicken is on the path of becoming a big cock! :rooster:

Look through my progress thread, I have a description of it.

Mine is too small. In fact its the only part of my cock that has not grown in length or girth. I guess when it was proportional to my shaft I must have been really small girth wise. As for lenth mine is under an inch. Sadly all my length is essentially shaft.

My glans is larger than the shaft and about 2” long and 2” wide. I’d like to be wider. I think it would add to the visual appeal and probably feel great too.

I like my glans and how it gets bigger with PE. At full erection with a ring, it gets to more than 6” around.

Though I have a long foreskin, I can keep the head out 24/7 thanks to its girth.

I do my glans enlargement exercises on the washing machine top surface: it’s just the right level, and when it’s spinning, it’s really pleasurable !

The hell? could you actually explain a little more? when it is spinning? on the washing machine?


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by avantasia
The hell? could you actually explain a little more? when it is spinning? on the washing machine?

-_- Bump… I’m very interested too


BPEL - 5 5/8" --- Goal 6"

MSEG - 4.5 " ---- Goal 4.75 "

Nothing special: mostly squeezing, with a right size ring on, and keeping the glans engorged for about 15 seconds max for a few reps.

Note: not for newbies…

I have been debating whether or not to post this for some time, but here it goes.

I started the newbie routine with erect dry jelqing believe it or not (had just looked briefly at what the newbie routine was and jumped in head first, didn’t sign up on the website for a month) luckily I didn’t get injured.
However, I did have a both substantial and quick permanent increase in my glans. During my time erect jelqing I spent an equal amount of time in overhand, underhand, and double handed c grip, but what I really think added to the increase in head expansion was an improvised erect one hand C grip:
thumb on the superficial/deep dorsal veins and index finger on the CS. Than forced blood forward for two seconds (Not hand over hand, either) for about two minutes halfway through my jelqing routine.

Take note that erect jelqing alone can be harmful and forcing blood in that fashion is undoubtedly not safe for dorsal veins. I so fortunately did not have an injury because I have read fellow members having their dick go numb. But I don’t see why a few strokes here and there during erect jelqing sessions would be too detrimental. This is one of those exercises in the grey area of safety, but needless to say, I have never seen my head so shiny before. I wish I took starting pictures because it’s unbelievable how much a flared glans changes the appearance of your member when you’ve been looking at it being smaller than your shaft your whole life.


Reject the basic assumptions of civilizations, especially the importance of material possessions.

My glans is proportional to my shaft. Maybe slightly bigger. It as also grown in proportion with the rest of my dick, thankfully. Considering that my shaft is around 5 1/8” MSEG, I estimate it to be 5 2/8” - 5 3/8” inches in girth.

I don’t have exact measurements because my dick doesn’t like being measured. So when I put the tape measure to it, I lose some EQ and the glans is the first to go.

I would like a proportionally bigger glans though.

Thanks for that explanation of needling in your linked post armoman. Would you say that this exercise definitely works for you?

I’ve always wanted a big mushroom cap. I am hoping PE will provide it!

Originally Posted by eponymous
My glans is proportional to my shaft. Maybe slightly bigger. It as also grown in proportion with the rest of my dick, thankfully. Considering that my shaft is around 5 1/8” MSEG, I estimate it to be 5 2/8” - 5 3/8” inches in girth.

I don’t have exact measurements because my dick doesn’t like being measured. So when I put the tape measure to it, I lose some EQ and the glans is the first to go.

I would like a proportionally bigger glans though.

Thanks for that explanation of needling in your linked post armoman. Would you say that this exercise definitely works for you?


I haven’t tracked my glans gains very scientifically, but I think so. When I do it, I definitely feel it working. And with my increase in overall size, and no change in proportionality of glans to penis, I assume it has to be working.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:01 AM.