I'd like to share my experiments with you
After experimenting with Ecoflex #30 silicone I’ve modified my PE methods and tools quite substantially - and as they became much better (for me) I’d like to share my findings with you.
If you are interested in how I made my sleeves - take a look here: Tamashii - Silicone Sleeves - Make your own
Thanks to tps for his really great idea!
Basically I’ve used the silicone sleeves for 3 things:
-> As pumping sleeves: cutting short sleeves to cover the soft part under my glans - where my foreskin was - so it does not “bulge” out during pumping
-> As ADS/ANS together with a harness made from elastic cords + cord-stoppers
-> As method to use my penis extender much more efficiently and without pain
The ADS/ANS is pretty much straight forward:
One 2m elastic cord and 3 cord stoppers to wear like a shirt - either “front-side” or “back-side” - just put your arms through the loops and have the connecting loop either in the front (your chest) or in the back (on your back).
I’ve attached a picture on how it is made. The cost is about 6-7 Euros in material and it can be easily made.
For the cap I’ve used a simple spray cap 4cm diameter and 5cm length, fortified it with some isolation tape and attached a wire-strap with several layers of transparent tape so it can sustain quite some traction.
As you can see in the picture with the bottle (the substitute penis), the silicone sleeve (about 6cm in this case) connects the cap with the bottleneck very firmly. To adjust the traction force, just move the cord-stopper to make the cord-ends longer or shorter.
I’ll do a second post on my extender modifications in a minute.
(Re-)Started: 15.4 cm NBPEL / 11.7 cm EG (1st Dec. 2014), switched to BPFSL measurement 2015:
15th Jan 2015: 17.0cm BPFSL x 12.1cm EG; 25th Feb 2015: 18.5cm BPFSL x 12.5cm EG
Goal: 18.5 x 14.5 cm NBPEL