Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I think I understand what quitting smoking is like

12

I think I understand what quitting smoking is like

Yesterday I decided to take a three day rest from PE’ing. I’ve gone about 6 weeks so far, and 24 hours has not gone by yet without even a light stretch. This morning after I got up and jumped in the shower it took all the self-control I could muster up not to pull on my dick. It was tough to look down and fight this temptation! LOL (yes I’m laughing at myself:) )

I think I now understand what “addicted” people may be fighting when trying to quit whatever is tempting them.

Any other addicts out there?

You have no idea whatsoever of what its like to quit smoking. There is no comparison.

I fully understand it’s not the same as quitting smoking, just expressing my first real feeling of being “addicted” to something.

My heart goes out to all smokers trying to quit!!

Sorry haha, didn’t mean to rail on your thread.

I quit smoking recently and it was extremely tough; but my circulation has increased and ive already gotten new gains which is great. PE is what keeps me from smoking. When I smoked I couldnt get “Diamond-Cutter” hardons, but now they happen all the time. It is hard not to do PE on off days. ;)

I’m still in the progress of quitting smoking and it’s fucking hard, to say the least. I use patches and they make it a lot easier though. More then I actually thought. But I understand where you’re coming from…Haha.


Make it huge....!

Uncut4Big / Mike

I’m not sure if I was supposed to post here.

Whats up woody? First post I see. Okay, now that you’ve done a test post how about introducing yourself in the Newbie forum. Click on New thread and tell us ‘bout yourself.

Originally Posted by woody2004
I’m not sure if I was supposed to post here.

You can post here all you want. You just can’t start your own threads in the Main Forum for a little while. If you weren’t supposed to post heere, you wouldn’t have been able to make a post :)

HAHA… Addicts can be a touchy bunch. A lot of us feel that our addictions are “harder” than other peoples and in the case of smoking versus PE smoking can be both Psychologically and Physically addictive, PE can really only be psychologically addictive. Smoking is said to be second only to heroine in how hard it is to quit, as I’ve only kicked smoking I can’t confirm that.

I think it’s great that PE is the first thing you’ve ever been addicted to, that’s a lot better than other things you could have gotten hooked on….. especially phonics.

Originally Posted by stubby
…Smoking is said to be second only to heroine in how hard it is to quit, as I’ve only kicked smoking I can’t confirm that.

So, how is that heroin addiction coming? :D

Originally Posted by Mugwomp
So, how is that heroin addiction coming? :D

I can quit any time!

Good catch Mugwomp, after I wrote that I was wondering if anyone would think that. But the reason I can’t kick is that I’ve never done it. I’d love to try it once but am a little to concerned about OD’ing or getting hooked, so I’ll stick to soft drugs like PE.

Originally Posted by haha
Yesterday I decided to take a three day rest from PE’ing. I’ve gone about 6 weeks so far, and 24 hours has not gone by yet without even a light stretch. This morning after I got up and jumped in the shower it took all the self-control I could muster up not to pull on my dick. It was tough to look down and fight this temptation! LOL (yes I’m laughing at myself:) )

I think I now understand what “addicted” people may be fighting when trying to quit whatever is tempting them.

Any other addicts out there?

Man, I hear you. Im a PE junkie now. I got serious problems. :) On my days off, I can hardly wait until my days on. Like im waiting for a hit of crack. I need therapy when I hit my goals to help me cope.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by stubby
I can quit any time!

Good catch Mugwomp, after I wrote that I was wondering if anyone would think that. But the reason I can’t kick is that I’ve never done it. I’d love to try it once but am a little to concerned about OD’ing or getting hooked, so I’ll stick to soft drugs like PE.

Heroin is a kick ass drug, but you are right, OD’ing is easy because it can send your organs into shock. You never know, plus I can see how people get addicted so easy.


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by stubby
…Smoking is said to be second only to heroine…

My heroine addiction is to Linda Carter as Wonder Woman.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.