Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I have reached my goals

Originally Posted by Marco_187
How can some guys expect to gain a certain amount at a certain date? My situation is ”I don’t know how much I’ll gain - or at what time I might gain”

Is my approach wrong?

I don’t think so. I got impossible gains in the first couple of months then slowed down to a minuscule rate, but still gaining slowly. I think I know why.

We are almost in the same boat as before we discovered PE. Instead of being stuck with what we’ve got like before, we simply are stuck with gaining what we can..when we can. Sometimes it will be more, sometimes less. As long as there are improvements it really doesn’t matter.

Originally Posted by goonbaby
I understand Senator McCain. Your secret is safe with us.
http://mccain.senate.gov/

Sincere, congratulations on reaching your goals!

Thanks Goony I think my office is safe now.

Originally Posted by myangelzrod
However, this tale of a mystical woman who actually engages in P.E. instead or ridiculeing it, like my ex did, has given me hope for the male counter part. Hoooray Mrs. TNT!!! and bless you for you acts of pure awsomeness.

Yeah well I think being Married for 26 years helps. She always asks me if I will go with her to the salon to get her hair and nails done. I hate going, I can’t stand it, but I don’t say a word and just do it. Afterwards we go for a drink or something and it all good. Maybe it’s all about tolerance and patience. Who knows, maybe she hates helping me PE, but she doesn’t say it.

Originally Posted by Marco_187
How can some guys expect to gain a certain amount at a certain date? My situation is ”I don’t know how much I’ll gain - or at what time I might gain”

Is my approach wrong?

Let me try to answer this Marco. I set a goal date and just HOPE! I meet my goal by that time, but consistancy is the key. Now then, in the same breath, am I consistant or not. Would you say 1.5 months on and 2 weeks off is consistant or just letting the ol’e One Eyed Wonder Worm just rest up a bit. Time will tell for me.

The answer is HOPE! to meet the goal date.

Originally Posted by Dickalicious
BIG congrats to you, can’t wait until I can say the same thing.

I remember when I felt the same as you. Just keep working it and don’t think of PE as a chore. You will get there.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Yeah well I think being Married for 26 years helps. …to the salon to get her hair and nails done…I hate going, I can’t stand it, but I don’t say a word and just do it…maybe she hates helping me PE, but she doesn’t say it.

Oh the things we do for love. It’s all worth it though. These things bring us closer together. You give to her, she gives to you, everyone is happy. Just the other day I was looking at my wife taking a nap after she came home from work, lines that weren’t there before, trophies from carrying two babies and thought, “how is it that I love this woman more than I did the day I married her all those years ago.”

Something about using test, I think the women can smell it or something. I was recently propositioned by a 19 year old and a 26 year old. Going along with them was the farthest thing from my mind. I simply said, “I’ve got the greatest woman in the world waiting at home for me.” I didn’t tell them why she’s the greatest though. Our PE and VT work are well…ours. I’ve noticed the package checkers now take a second look sometimes too. This just carries me home to my PE partner even faster.

A woman who will help you stretch your dick, massage the discoloration away, and help you get and maintain an erection for clamping is truly a treasure. I sincerely hope the rest of you find such a woman to share your life with.

Originally Posted by littlehobo
I don’t think so. I got impossible gains in the first couple of months then slowed down to a minuscule rate, but still gaining slowly. I think I know why.

We are almost in the same boat as before we discovered PE. Instead of being stuck with what we’ve got like before, we simply are stuck with gaining what we can..when we can. Sometimes it will be more, sometimes less. As long as there are improvements it really doesn’t matter.

Ditto! I guess when we get stuck in a slow period we should change our routine. It is ironic, I guess I am lucky I slightly injured myself or I wouldn’t have stumbled over this routine of mine, but this is still in the experimental stage. 2 weeks from now, I could be back with a disappointing loss in gains, but if I do loose gains, I will get them back without a doubt, cause I believe that PE does work.

Originally Posted by Marco_187

How can some guys expect to gain a certain amount at a certain date? My situation is ”I don’t know how much I’ll gain - or at what time I might gain”

Is my approach wrong?

I’m like you Marco, but I think there is something to be said for the power of positive thinking, and for setting goals.

I think I have lost confidence that I will gain much, so I avoid a goal that would disappoint me. I think that is part of the reason I don’t tell my wife about PE, because then she would expect gains, and really think I’m wierd to keep doing all this abuse to my dick and not see results.

On the other hand, If I told her, I might have more opportunity to do it, and perhaps make better progress.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by littlehobo
Oh the things we do for love. It’s all worth it though. These things bring us closer together. You give to her, she gives to you, everyone is happy. Just the other day I was looking at my wife taking a nap after she came home from work, lines that weren’t there before, trophies from carrying two babies and thought, “how is it that I love this woman more than I did the day I married her all those years ago.”

Something about using test, I think the women can smell it or something. I was recently propositioned by a 19 year old and a 26 year old. Going along with them was the farthest thing from my mind. I simply said, “I’ve got the greatest woman in the world waiting at home for me.” I didn’t tell them why she’s the greatest though. Our PE and VT work are well…ours. I’ve noticed the package checkers now take a second look sometimes too. This just carries me home to my PE partner even faster.

A woman who will help you stretch your dick, massage the discoloration away, and help you get and maintain an erection for clamping is truly a treasure. I sincerely hope the rest of you find such a woman to share your life with.

You know littlehobo, there has been many threads here that start out ‘Should I tell girlfriend, Wife? I say tell your Wife, but don’t tell your girlfriend. She may not be your girlfriend one a she will tell the world about you pull on your wang.

It is kind of embarrassing at first to tell the Wife about PE. She thought it was a little strange, but she was there. Hell with it, I say tell Wife and if she think it’s strange, so what? At least you will not have to hide when PEing, Right? Ask her to help, if she does not volunteer on her own.

littlehobo, we are indeed lucky bastards.

Originally Posted by mravg
I think that is part of the reason I don’t tell my wife about PE, because then she would expect gains, and really think I’m wierd to keep doing all this abuse to my dick and not see results.
On the other hand, If I told her, I might have more opportunity to do it, and perhaps make better progress.

mravg, how’s it going my friend.
If you tell her, you will have more opportunity to PE, and perhaps make better progress, or maybe not, we are all different. Now then, if you can get her to help you and you still don’t get fast, it’s fun anyways. I personally believe you would make better progress because the opportunity to PE everyday or anytime you feel like it is there, and best of all, no more secrets. Wait to see the look on her face when she measures you and you are bigger than the last time she measured you. To me, my Wife as made this all fun and games or should I say the she has made this all fun and gains!

Tell her dude, she probably thinks you’re weird anyways.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Tell her dude, she probably thinks you’re weird anyways.

The way you tell her may be important though. An open and honest discussion about sex and sexual satisfaction is a good starting place. Reaching the understanding between you that yes, if there is love that size doesn’t matter. Small and used well with love is good. But big and used well with love is better.

Women who are truly in love with you will say you are just fine like you are for two, possibly three reasons.
1. Because she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings.
2. Because she doesn’t want the embarrassment of you thinking less of her because she likes big dicks.
3. Some men with really big dicks are assholes and don’t care if they satisfy the woman or not. They act as if she is being honored with his equipment, that’s all he needs to do. She doesn’t want you to become one of those men.

I have this information from personal experience as a man with a little one married to a woman who liked them big.

If you and your wife are close enough to be sexually adventurous and use toys, start with some fingering and see how many she likes the best. There will be a point where her body is responding perfectly and a point beyond which it doesn’t respond right anymore. Measure the girth of the fingers that gave her the best response, invest in some toys, and experiment.

When she’s totally satisfied ask her, “if it was possible how would you like it if there were exercises to make me into that?” There is your opening.

Good luck finding the right approach for your situation.

littlehobo, that’s way to much work, just tell her you want a big dick.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
littlehobo, that’s way to much work, just tell her you want a big dick.

That may be a good way to go too.

We already had the toys. I already knew what she liked. We’ve had a great life together because we already discussed these things years ago and already had the toys. I was giving her the 8x6.5 and simply said, “wouldn’t it be great if this was really me and we weren’t having to pretend?” From there our PE project began. She was actually the one to notice that PE was possible because I was pumping for erection assistance (impotent from MS) and she said, “damn that thing is huge” and started riding it like she’d just stole it. Sometime after that is when I found my way to Thunder’s place.

Tomorrow, I will start PEing for the next month and a half. I must admit, I was a bit worried about loosing gains. I woke up today with the Wife in front of me with a smile on her face and the tape measure and a massive morning boner. Nothing lost. Gains are consistent. Have I cemented? What do you guys think? Another thing that I was thinking was if I did not take this break and continue to PE, would I continue to gain and am I hindering gains by taking breaks? I will find out, after all, this is experimental. I must admit, I did not PE these 2 weeks, but I have a habit of doing the pee pull. I would rather call it the piss pull. Girls pee, guys piss. That is the only form of PE that I DID! On the other hand, my Wife has a habit of pulling my penis when we are talking in bed or when we are asleep, I wake up at night and she is pulling it and she says she doesn’t know she’s doing it, So with that said, that is the only form of PEing that the Wife has done for me. Let the ride continue!

Although! we are kinda cheating. Do you think my gains are cemented?

From my experience, the more I keep cementing the more I gain an additional length. Let’s say I cemented my gain at 8”, but cementing gave me an additional 0.5”. Isn’t it funny?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.