Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I have reached my goals

For the discoloration have you tried coating your dick with betadine? It works for getting rid of circ scar/discoloration apparently and seems to feel pretty good


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by Czepa
For the discoloration have you tried coating your dick with betadine? It works for getting rid of circ scar/discoloration apparently and seems to feel pretty good

No, I never did. I tried hobbie’s method of sheeding the snake. I will never do that again.

Behemoth has a thread about it, I took his advice about it possibly having a deconditioning effect. Its great at eliminating odor too.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

I am not too worried about it. I and the wife are okay with it, beside, she is the only one that is going to see it other than our doctor and she happens to be our best friend.

I posted this in this thread somewhere, I went for a physical and she looked at my cock and asked, “what the fuck are you doing with your cock, because it looks twice

as big since I last saw you”. Later we told her since she asked about the discoloration. No big deal.

Heh well, atleast try it once.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

I made it through this whole thread!! I feel like I’m 6-7 years wiser now. Anyway, this is my first post, as I am still lurking around this site gaining information so I will keep it simple. I just wanted to thank tnt for sharing his experience here, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by L00seM00se
I made it through this whole thread!! I feel like I’m 6-7 years wiser now. Anyway, this is my first post, as I am still lurking around this site gaining information so I will keep it simple. I just wanted to thank tnt for sharing his experience here, I appreciate it.

Hey L00seM00se I am glad this thread helped, Sorry for not responding sooner. Every time I respond, things become repetitive here.
take care and good luck.

This thread has grown as much as your unit tntjockey and I have enjoyed reading it from start to finish. There is a lot of valuable advice and as a newbie of a couple of weeks I have taken note of what you have said about getting too big (I wish haha). My personal goal is a modest 7.5 inches and around 5.5 girth and I have started off quite well just using the newbie routine. I doubt if I will get into clamping like you as it sounds a bit dangerous so I will see how things go.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
… I went for a physical and she looked at my cock and asked, “what the fuck are you doing with your cock, because it looks twice
as big since I last saw you”…

Please (PLEASE) tell me your doctor used those exact words. That would be priceless. Also, what are your current measurements? I know you posted stats at the beginning of this thread, but have you gained further since then?

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville
Please (PLEASE) tell me your doctor used those exact words. That would be priceless. Also, what are your current measurements? I know you posted stats at the beginning of this thread, but have you gained further since then?

Those were her exact words. She happens to be one of ms tnt’s and my best friends. We have known her for a while. One of her jokes is that she has seen
my cock almost as much as ms tnt has. I haven’t measured in years, but as I recall and I may be off I was 8.375 x 6.25 and I never lost gains, I wish I did. I still
do the piss pull every time I urinate.

Now then, wannabiggun wants a 7.5 x 5.5, that in my opinion is the ideal sze. I should have stayed there.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Those were her exact words. She happens to be one of ms tnt’s and my best friends. We have known her for a while. One of her jokes is that she has seen
My cock almost as much as ms tnt has. I haven’t measured in years, but as I recall and I may be off I was 8.375 x 6.25 and I never lost gains, I wish I did. I still
Do the piss pull every time I urinate.

Now then, wannabiggun wants a 7.5 x 5.5, that in my opinion is the ideal sze. I should have stayed there.

TNT that story is on my bucket list for anyone to say! Sadly I’m no longer with the doctor that I was for over 10 years.

It’s a shame that your wife has trouble with your new size because your journey is quite impressive. You’ve been a bit of an inspiration for me. Anyways, keep on keeping on with the tugging at the toilet. Best wishes to you and the misses.


Measurement Date Erect Length Erect Girth Flaccid Length Flaccid Girth

2014-01-01 7.000 4.900 3.100 2.200

2014-03-24 7.790 5.500 4.500 4.000

Hey TNT! Two questions!

1.) What was your routine? I only read about the clamping part.. no real method to this thread.

2.) Is there anything in particular you felt helped your head size the most?

thanks!


Feb 14': EL: 7 1/8 BPEL: 7 1/2 EG (Base): 6 (Mid) 5 5/8 (Head): 4 1/8

Current: EL: 7 3/8 BPEL: 7 7/8 EG (Base): 6 (Mid) 5 5/8 (Head): 4 5/8

Originally Posted by Gambit99
Hey TNT! Two questions!

1.) What was your routine? I only read about the clamping part.. no real method to this thread.

2.) Is there anything in particular you felt helped your head size the most?

thanks!

My routine is in this thread.

About my head size, I used multiple clamps. I did not make mention of the multiple clamps until later in this thread
because I felt it to be dangerous. When using multiple clamps there is so much force and pressure on the glands
which I believe made my glands become larger.

Very interesting, where did you position the multiple clamps on your penis?

Sorry about not seeing the routine TNT, I saw it mentioned often but no clear routine. Is it on a specific page?

Again, not trying to be lazy, genuinely didn’t see it. Thought maybe I missed something.

Congrats! May eventually try the multiple clamps for the head.


Feb 14': EL: 7 1/8 BPEL: 7 1/2 EG (Base): 6 (Mid) 5 5/8 (Head): 4 1/8

Current: EL: 7 3/8 BPEL: 7 7/8 EG (Base): 6 (Mid) 5 5/8 (Head): 4 5/8

Originally Posted by Gambit99
Very interesting, where did you position the multiple clamps on your penis?

Sorry about not seeing the routine TNT, I saw it mentioned often but no clear routine. Is it on a specific page?

Again, not trying to be lazy, genuinely didn’t see it. Thought maybe I missed something.

Congrats! May eventually try the multiple clamps for the head.

It is on page 2, post 22. You better make dam sure you are conditioned before multi-clamping.
I put the first clamp tightly to the pelvic bone at the base. The next one clamped tightly to the first,
same with the third and fourth. I did try a fifth, but that became too much.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 PM.