Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I have reached my goals

Originally Posted by peaveyspecial
Wow, I’ll get there some day, congrats.

You will, be strategic, learn your body. More is not necessarily the best when exercising. Quality exercising is the way to go.

I think it’s interesting that your routine seemed to include a lot of clamping “pulling”. Technically, is that stretching? Everywhere else I read, it says to never stretch while erect, but clearly it worked for you.


05/06/2013: BPEL: 6.250" | MSEG: 5.125" | BPFSL: 6.250" | MSFG: 4.375"

10/15/2013: BPEL: 7.000" | MSEG: 5.375" | BPFSL: 7.563" | MSFG: 4.750"

Goals: BPEL: 7" ACHIEVED New goals: BPEL: 7.5" | MSEG: 5.75" | Brad the Bartender's Progress Log and Pics

Originally Posted by bradbartender
I think it’s interesting that your routine seemed to include a lot of clamping “pulling”. Technically, is that stretching? Everywhere else I read, it says to never stretch while erect, but clearly it worked for you.

I did a lot of things that we are told not to do. Out routine, ms tnt and I, was very dangerous. I even multi-clamped, which I did not mention early in this thread, because I thought a newbie may try it
and end up with an injury. The most important key to my success was dedication and consistency.

If I haven’t said it already congratulations!

Really well done Sir.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Well done TNT on reaching your goal. It must be great to have a supportive wife. My wife knows about my PE and try’s to come to grips with why I do it. She tells me it was just fine as it was. Strange though because she now gets so turned on seeing my cock hanging flaccid. She also does not complain about my greatly improved erectile quality and sexual stamina; in fact she so aroused and is enjoying the sex so much more. This is all from six weeks newbie routine. Wonder what she will say when I reach my goal of 7.5 x 6?

Originally Posted by tknick140
Well done TNT on reaching your goal. It must be great to have a supportive wife. My wife knows about my PE and try’s to come to grips with why I do it. She tells me it was just fine as it was. Strange though because she now gets so turned on seeing my cock hanging flaccid. She also does not complain about my greatly improved erectile quality and sexual stamina; in fact she so aroused and is enjoying the sex so much more. This is all from six weeks newbie routine. Wonder what she will say when I reach my goal of 7.5 x 6?

My wife thought I was just fine the way I was also. She also though PE was odd at first.

Congrats Bro. We started at about the same place, but I am still just under 7.5 at 7.4 and change. Your post is very motivating. Thank You

Originally Posted by RayChad
Congrats Bro. We started at about the same place, but I am still just under 7.5 at 7.4 and change. Your post is very motivating. Thank You

Just stay consistant and continue to be dedicated and you will see fast gains.

Congratulate bro

Congrats on your gains.

It has been a while since you last clamped. Has the discoloration improved?

You also mentioned that heat before clamping could help prevent discoloration. Any other advice for preventing discoloration?

Thanks in advance tnt

I wonder how it feels to be congratulated for something you did almost 8 years ago now! I hope to reach my goals as well, even now it isn’t clear to me though. Anyway you’re a great inspiration to many newbies here, so thank you for that.

Side question: Have you noticed any of your previous gains receding? Or are they written in stone so to say?

Originally Posted by murdoc1718
Congrats on your gains.

It has been a while since you last clamped. Has the discoloration improved?
You also mentioned that heat before clamping could help prevent discoloration. Any other advice for preventing discoloration?


So I thought could help with discoloration, but it did not, but it did help with gains. If I knew of any advice to prevent discoloration
I would be a very sought out member. The discoloration improved a very small bit. My PE exercises were extreme and intense.

Thank you for the congrats murdoc.

Originally Posted by Juas
Side question: Have you noticed any of your previous gains receding? Or are they written in stone so to say?

If you read any of my posts around the forum, you see that I post many that I wish I would have lost some
gains, but I did not, they cemented. I actually gained a bit more over the years by doing the piss pull and like
mentioned in this thread, my wife pulls my unit while we are sleeping, she does it out of habit.

Here is a thread that I mention that I wish I would have lost gains. When is penis size too big & counterproductive?

Originally Posted by tntjockey

If I knew of any advice to prevent discoloration I would be a very sought out member.

If you’d have done firegoat rolls after every session…. :)

“firegoat roll” discoloration prevention, control, and removal


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
If you’d have done firegoat rolls after every session…. :)

Yeah, I know and I should have, but by the time I found and read that thread it was too late. I always
read your threads, but if I can remember correctly, someone else threaded that for you.
You know firegoat, you should re-thread that under your name. You happen to be very well respected
here and every time you thread something, many members will and do read.

Thanks tnt, but I recon I have fewer threads than just about anyone who’s been here a while. I don’t start many, I just reply in other folks threads, otherwise I get too many questions I don’t have time to answer. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.