Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I Broke A Clamp Tonight

I Broke A Clamp Tonight

Does anybody know how sturdy these things are?

I was just doing a thirty min pump,clamp,pump routine tonight and while trying to get that last click… I heard something plastic snap then the whole thing released.
I think I have been using this clamp for a while now and at $1.50 or so it’s not bad.

Thank god I didn’t hurt myself just destroyed my number one clamp.

Wow, I think I would’ve shit myself if my clamp broke on me like that

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Does anybody know how sturdy these things are?

I was just doing a thirty min pump,clamp,pump routine tonight and while trying to get that last click… I heard something plastic snap then the whole thing released.
I think I have been using this clamp for a while now and at $1.50 or so it’s not bad.

Thank god I didn’t hurt myself just destroyed my number one clamp.

I go through them like potato chips. Buy them by the gross.

Also, try using less wrap. Using too thick or too much wrap really shortens the life-cycle of CableClamps..


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Sound advice big girtha, I have been using eighteen inches of resusable tennis wrap grip tape and a inch+ trimming of a masturbation sleeve with a groove cut in it. I will try cutting back on the tape an inch or so at a time and see how it works. Do you have any idea of how I can make a cushioning cock ring for cheaper? I don’t want to have to run back and forth to the porn store for more vag sleeves if I can make something at home.

Originally Posted by hungwang

Wow, I think I would’ve shit myself if my clamp broke on me like that

I know I was thinking WTF for a second there before I remembered where my extra stash was.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Sound advice big girtha, I have been using eighteen inches of resusable tennis wrap grip tape and a inch+ trimming of a masturbation sleeve with a groove cut in it. I will try cutting back on the tape an inch or so at a time and see how it works. Do you have any idea of how I can make a cushioning cock ring for cheaper? I don’t want to have to run back and forth to the porn store for more vag sleeves if I can make something at home.

Sounds like a lot of wrap. a 7” long 2” wide strip of neoprene works for me. The little locking tit on the clamp will break if to much inside force is put on it. You only need enough material to keep your shaft skin out of the teeth of the clamp.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

It must be the wrap, because I don’t use wrap and have only broke one clamp in many years:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I too have gone through a few and I agree with BG and Dino the wrap is at fault.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Way to go man!

I’ve only been clamping for a few months and have broken one.


Starting (May 2010): BPEL:6" EG: 4 7/8". Current (April 2011): BPEL: 6 3/4" EG: 5 1/4".

Short Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.25" Long Term Goal: When my wife makes me stop or 8"x6" (whichever comes first)

For some reason I just imagined you going all incredible hulk and just bursting through it. I doubt it happened anywhere remotely to that description.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Make that two — broke another one last night


Starting (May 2010): BPEL:6" EG: 4 7/8". Current (April 2011): BPEL: 6 3/4" EG: 5 1/4".

Short Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.25" Long Term Goal: When my wife makes me stop or 8"x6" (whichever comes first)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelq con Clamp.Carlosrex19Agrandamiento del Pene para Novatos2505-19-2009 03:26 AM
Clampers: Do any of you use a hose clamp, rather than a cable clampkushextenderPenis Enlargement912-09-2007 02:22 PM
Where can I get the cable clamp or hose clampBigdickerPenis Enlargement Basics208-08-2007 03:18 PM
Warning to new Cable Clamp usersdozerPenis Enlargement708-31-2004 12:08 PM
A quick tip for those who clamp.romeo1Penis Enlargement108-02-2004 02:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.