Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How to Jelq

Originally Posted by grahamjack
I have only been doing it a short time, so have not measured yet.

Oh okay.

Originally Posted by Tenbris
Oh okay.

What about you?

Originally Posted by grahamjack
What about you?

I have been Peing for 4 months now. I have gone from 5.8X5.25 to 6.25( maybe 6.3 on a good day I have seen it) and 5.5 of girth at least for now thats it up to today.

Originally Posted by Tenbris
I have been Peing for 4 months now. I have gone from 5.8X5.25 to 6.25( maybe 6.3 on a good day I have seen it) and 5.5 of girth at least for now thats it up to today.

What is your routine?

Originally Posted by grahamjack
What is your routine?

100 to 150 jelqs. Stretches along all day whenerver I can grab it. Orange bends less than a minute. And I warm my dick with the shower. 2 days on 1 day off. I take l arginine and zinc.

Originally Posted by Tenbris
100 to 150 jelqs. Stretches along all day whenerver I can grab it. Orange bends less than a minute. And I warm my dick with the shower. 2 days on 1 day off. I take l arginine and zinc.

How many orange bends per day? I have not tried these yet but are similar to V stretch and mandingo stretch in that the work the tunica, right?

Originally Posted by grahamjack
How many orange bends per day? I have not tried these yet but are similar to V stretch and mandingo stretch in that the work the tunica, right?

Yeah something like those. I make around 5 orange bends of 10 to 15 seconds each. 1 upwards, 1 downwards etc etc. I also do them with 50% of erection most of the time and I don’t get hurt or anything so I will keep them as it is for me.

Originally Posted by grahamjack
How many orange bends per day? I have not tried these yet but are similar to V stretch and mandingo stretch in that the work the tunica, right?

Just researched the O bend and it seems like it is like the pump bend?

Originally Posted by grahamjack
Just researched the O bend and it seems like it is like the pump bend?

Yes. Remember that they are a lot of exercises that look a like :) .

Well I watched the pump bend video on here and it sounded like the O bend, but I have not seen a video of the O bend.

Originally Posted by grahamjack
Well I watched the pump bend video on here and it sounded like the O bend, but I have not seen a video of the O bend.

There is none I think. But do as I said. If you want more info you can go to Orange bends - collective experiment

Originally Posted by Tenbris
There is none I think. But do as I said. If you want more info you can go to Orange bends - collective experiment

Cheers.

Great thread btw, the guy explains that it is similar to the pump bend :)

Originally Posted by grahamjack
Cheers.

Great thread btw, the guy explains that it is similar to the pump bend :)

Yes he did :) . I will keep using it so I can see if I can get the help with girth. I will see if I do more stretches to make gains in length because in length is where I am far from being big. In girth I am not to far.

Originally Posted by Tenbris
Yes he did :) . I will keep using it so I can see if I can get the help with girth. I will see if I do more stretches to make gains in length because in length is where I am far from being big. In girth I am not to far.

I am just doing manual stretches at the moment. But I am tempted to try some sort of V stretch or Mandingo stretch to work the tunica.

Originally Posted by grahamjack
I am just doing manual stretches at the moment. But I am tempted to try some sort of V stretch or Mandingo stretch to work the tunica.

Which are the Mandigo strech? Can you help me with those?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 AM.