Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How they over estimate

12

How they over estimate

A friend of mine recently told me she thought that the average was 7.5”. Not that she actually thought 7.5” was the average but that she was thinking 5.5 - 6” was actually 7.5”. So I, at 7.25”, she would probably take for being over 9”. Again, how they over estimate.

Today at work a coworker showed me a pic of the guy he is fucking. (Yeah, work is entertaining.) He said the guy was 10 inches and thick. It was a clear pic, it was maybe 7 inches from a good angle, 7.5 from a bad one. It was thick. Big dick, but not near what he though it was.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Yup. I’ve had women guess mine, (actually 7 1/4” BP) at 9 inches. And when I laugh and say no way, they say something like, “well, it must be at least 8”. I think it’s all the dudes who have 5.5 to 6 inchers but lie and say that they are packing 7 or 8. I’m thinking the dudes who intentionally overstate their length give women a false idea of just what 9 inches looks like.

I had a girlfriend once tell me one of her previous boyfriends was 12”.
They are all full of shit.

From now on, if you want a woman’s opinion of cock size, tell her to show you with her fingers apart in the air.

I think most women over estimate size is because they are generally smaller than men. Like a woman’s hands is smaller than a man’s and stuff. If they see us as being bigger than them the same may go their views on penis size.


Currently at 6 3/4 NBPEL and 5 1/8 EG

Goal: 7.5 NBPEL and 5.5 EG

A friend of mygirlfrind thinks that averges is 20cm, that equals to 8inches NBP.

:)

Originally Posted by raybbaby

Yup. I’ve had women guess mine, (actually 7 1/4” BP) at 9 inches. And when I laugh and say no way, they say something like, “well, it must be at least 8”. I think it’s all the dudes who have 5.5 to 6 inchers but lie and say that they are packing 7 or 8. I’m thinking the dudes who intentionally overstate their length give women a false idea of just what 9 inches looks like.

Yes. For the same reason, many women think that most guys are 6 feet tall.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

When I was 6” NBP my GF at the time guessed me to be 8”. I assumed she was trying to be nice.

Originally Posted by baywatch
When I was 6” NBP my GF at the time guessed me to be 8”. I assumed she was trying to be nice.

Don’t be so sure. Even if she was over estimating, I’d be she honestly estimated you to be more than you were at that time.

Originally Posted by tinytim

They are all full of shit.

From now on, if you want a woman’s opinion of cock size, tell her to show you with her fingers apart in the air.

Believe me, the last thing I want to hear is a woman’s opinion of cock size.
Unless of course her “opinion” is the noise she makes when my balls slap her taint.


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Women are emotionally sensitive: Her guessing the length of your dick is blatantly something she would overestimate; if you asked her what she thought, she probably “guesses” (and rightly so) that it’s bigger than it is because this would boost your self-confidence and improve the relationship.

If your girlfriend asks you if she’s fat, even if she is, you will down play it for sure…just as she will overplay what she REALLY thinks about your dick length. Though, not all women are so “sensitive” :D

Another retort to the question would be: how the hell would she know the difference between 6” or 8”, or even 8” and 12”? Does she measure her dick every day like you? C’mon, bra.

These are two…maybe contrary….thoughts….that should preclude whatever response she gives when you pop (pun intended) the “Big question.” Or drop it on her (pun intended)

Originally Posted by Ninex74sera
Women are emotionally sensitive: Her guessing the length of your dick is blatantly something she would overestimate; if you asked her what she thought, she probably “guesses” (and rightly so) that it’s bigger than it is because this would boost your self-confidence and improve the relationship.

If your girlfriend asks you if she’s fat, even if she is, you will down play it for sure…just as she will overplay what she REALLY thinks about your dick length. Though, not all women are so “sensitive” :D

Another retort to the question would be: how the hell would she know the difference between 6” or 8”, or even 8” and 12”? Does she measure her dick every day like you? C’mon, bra.

These are two…maybe contrary….thoughts….that should preclude whatever response she gives when you pop (pun intended) the “Big question.” Or drop it on her (pun intended)

Dude, you’d have to know this woman to be able to say that… and the dynamics of mine and hers friendship. I can tell you, this woman is brutally honest. She’s told me other sexually and non-sexually oriented things that were just as honest but not necessarily what a guy would want to hear. She’s just that honest.

Without going into any further and pointless detail, you’re just going to have to trust me on this one. Everybody else’s statements here are correct.

Originally Posted by Ninex74sera

If your girlfriend asks you if she’s fat, even if she is, you will down play it for sure…just as she will overplay what she REALLY thinks about your dick length. Though, not all women are so “sensitive” :D

And of course, when faced with the “fat” question, some men realize that even saying she is “not fat” or “skinny” is a bad answer, because she might infer that his attraction to her is contingent on weight, or that he’ll leave her for an even skinnier chick, or some other nonsense. There’s no good answer for a women who is insecure about her weight. For the same reason, a lot of women just try to avoid the penis size issue completely, even if their partner is large.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

I think it’s important to remember that not everyone knows the “rules” for measuring a penis. So, I think that many women and even some uneducated men are estimating based on what’s visible, even if that includes the unusable sideshot. Hell, some might even think that the right measurement of from the attachment point underneath your ball sack. That’ll add a couple inches right there.

I think most women are not able to judge lengths. They don’t seem to have the same “mental ruler” that is installed in our brains.

This of course is not true of all women - in the sciences, medicine, etc.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How to estimate your personal maximum sucking vacuum in HGtriggerPenis Pumps301-23-2004 09:35 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 AM.