Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How much girth should I go for

1234

How much girth should I go for

Hello everyone. I just had another go at surgery and am curious how big I should go. I had both the lengthening and girth enhancement done years ago with negative results. Over the years I’ve come to realize that it was partially my fault as I didn’t follow the surgeons post op instructions and had unrealistic expectations.

I recently had my girth enlarged again and also had cortisone injections in my remaining ligs to help aid in additional length gain. The girth enhancement is typically staged in two separate procedures. I’m still swollen from the procedure so final results are still quite a ways off. My current length is 6 3/4” BPEL and am hoping to gain another 1/2” by wearing a traction device for 8-10 hours a day.

I was thinking of having my final girth be around 6.5”. Is this too big?

It’s not to big but I’m not your girlfriend you need to ask her:) . You could have saved some money and done it natural and maybe even gotten better results. So far it seems out of all the guys on the forum that have had surgery less than half have had positive results and some have had their life’s turned into nightmares. I’m glad it worked out for you bro although wearing a traction device for 8-10 hour most likely would have given you a 1/2 inch gain without a doctors visit.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Big Dipper
Hello everyone. I just had another go at surgery and am curious how big I should go. I had both the lengthening and girth enhancement done years ago with negative results. Over the years I’ve come to realize that it was partially my fault as I didn’t follow the surgeons post op instructions and had unrealistic expectations.

I recently had my girth enlarged again and also had cortisone injections in my remaining ligs to help aid in additional length gain. The girth enhancement is typically staged in two separate procedures. I’m still swollen from the procedure so final results are still quite a ways off. My current length is 6 3/4” BPEL and am hoping to gain another 1/2” by wearing a traction device for 8-10 hours a day.

I was thinking of having my final girth be around 6.5”. Is this too big?

Unless you are going to be banging size queens I would seriously rethink that girth goal. Do this: go and get a dildo with the dimensions that you want as your ultimate goal. Show it to any and all females that won’t think you are freak for doing so. I am fairly certain you won’t be too happy with their reactions. 6” girth is pushing it. My girth is hovering around 5.25” and my lady LOVES it. Any bigger and I doubt I would be able to have as much sex as I like/need (2 times/day, sometimes 3). When I get to 5.5” I think I will be at the upper limit of where I can maintain my fuckocity. 6” girth would be great but then you are getting into the red end of the limit-zone. Just my two cents.

I’ve been doing natural PE for many years and have had minimal girth gains. There has been a mixed bag as far as surgical results are concerned on this board; but many people do achieve good results from a select few surgeons. It’s definitely not for everyone as it requires many months of post op work to achieve the desired result. I would definitely go the natural route if you can get gains that way.

My Girth is 6.25 and I’m going to try and increase it another quarter to half inch after I reach my length goal. The ladies LOVE my girth and I want just a little more.

What are your length goals? What is your length now?

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
My Girth is 6.25 and I’m going to try and increase it another quarter to half inch after I reach my length goal. The ladies LOVE my girth and I want just a little more.

Attaboy! I can think of at least 4 of the chicks that I’ve fucked that seriously couldn’t take that girth. Have you ever had a girl stop you or flat out say “no way” ?

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
I’m glad it worked out for you bro although wearing a traction device for 8-10 hour most likely would have given you a 1/2 inch gain without a doctors visit.

It’s still to early to see how well it’s going to work out. I’m already doing much better than last time but I still have a long way to go. I agree with you on the length gain. I had my ligs cut 12 years ago but never did much post op traction. Having your ligs cut just makes it easier to gain from traction. The doc said my ligs were still mostly severed and suggested I have a few cortisone injections to make it even easier to gain from traction. I’m actually hoping to gain an inch but would be thrilled with a half inch.

Originally Posted by skizmata
Attaboy! I can think of at least 4 of the chicks that I’ve fucked that seriously couldn’t take that girth. Have you ever had a girl stop you or flat out say “no way” ?

I’ve never had any stop me but I have had a couple that I couldn’t fit into!!! But even if they’re tight I still usually get it in after a little work :D

How did you acheive your girth?

Just lucky I guess was born with it :D

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
Just lucky I guess was born with it :D

I doubt you were born with a 6.25 girth penis :D


18.02.08: NBP 6.7, BPSFL 7.9, EG 5.9

18.05.08: 6.9" NBP, 8.3" BPSFL, 7.7" BP

my lazy ass is on a break AGAIN, since late may '08

Why would you doubt that he was born with 6.25? I was born with 6. Not too far off. And come on guys, I have never had a girl who couldnt take it. Remember, they actually have babies pushed out of there. ALL women can take more than 6 inches. Give me a breakl! I really dont think that 6 is that thick.

Because it’s hard (though funny) to imagine a baby with a 6” thick penis :)


18.02.08: NBP 6.7, BPSFL 7.9, EG 5.9

18.05.08: 6.9" NBP, 8.3" BPSFL, 7.7" BP

my lazy ass is on a break AGAIN, since late may '08

Originally Posted by miron

Because it’s hard (though funny) to imagine a baby with a 6” thick penis :)

LOL

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Girth Test: Toilet Paper RollCaptnHookPenis Enlargement5907-12-2017 05:47 PM
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Big Girtha's routine for girth and flaccid hangBig GirthaPenis Hangers6008-14-2013 06:34 AM
Need help figuring out what future girth goals I should haveButterbean569Penis Enlargement508-19-2006 08:39 AM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.