Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How long do you Jelq

1234

How long do you Jelq

In my routine I recently increased the duration up to 30 minutes. I was wondering if some people jelq for more than thirty minutes? I start to get bored after 20 minutes, and I couldn’t imagine jelqing longer than 30 minutes. So, for those of us who jelq, how long do you jelq for?


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Anybody?


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

I don’t go in time but in stroke. I follow my body but I am a supporter of less is more.
I go from 50 to 100 strokes per session. And sometimes it takes 20 min sometimes 30 it depends of my eq and the response of my unit

But this is me.


Goal: done, in peace with what I have

Less is more.

30 minutes, twice per day.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

about 200-300 3 second dry jelqs per jelq session

I do about 150-200. and it usually lasts for 10 minutes, making every stroke about 3 seconds long.

10 minutes 5 second per stroke.

So if you have to go by the response of your body, when do you know to increase duration? If jelqing for 15 minutes yields gains and causes a heavier, fuller flaccid with improved EQ, then how do you know it’s time to increase the time up to 20 minutes?


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by jb560
So if you have to go by the response of your body, when do you know to increase duration? If jelqing for 15 minutes yields gains and causes a heavier, fuller flaccid with improved EQ, then how do you know it’s time to increase the time up to 20 minutes?

When the heavy and full flaccid doesn’t last as long or get as large. Also EQ will start to drop.

The problem is over doing it will do the same thing. The KEY difference is if you are under training, the flaccid will appear as soon as usual, but not last as long.

If you are over training, it takes longer to show up or not at all.

I jelq in the mornings when I take a shower… usually about five sets with 50 repetitions. After each set I masturbate a little bit to get close
to full erection (approx. 70%). During jelqing the erection decays.

My penis usually hangs low and thick afterwards. I get red spots often but they are usually gone the next day.

I have done this routine for half a year now but gained very little to be honest (I am close to 20cm=approx. 8” BPEL).

I am expementing with new techniques right now, for example raising one knee, jelqing under the leg (i.e. 90 degrees to the side) and
simultaneously lowering the knee/leg. This creates a great deal of additional stretch to the jelq. Doing this with an erection is of course
not possible.

Originally Posted by jb560
In my routine I recently increased the duration up to 30 minutes. I was wondering if some people jelq for more than thirty minutes? I start to get bored after 20 minutes, and I couldn’t imagine jelqing longer than 30 minutes. So, for those of us who jelq, how long do you jelq for?

Originally Posted by maverick_1977
I jelq in the mornings when I take a shower… usually about five sets with 50 repetitions. After each set I masturbate a little bit to get close
to full erection (approx. 70%). During jelqing the erection decays.

My penis usually hangs low and thick afterwards. I get red spots often but they are usually gone the next day.

I have done this routine for half a year now but gained very little to be honest (I am close to 20cm=approx. 8” BPEL).

I am expementing with new techniques right now, for example raising one knee, jelqing under the leg (i.e. 90 degrees to the side) and
simultaneously lowering the knee/leg. This creates a great deal of additional stretch to the jelq. Doing this with an erection is of course
not possible.

If you hang full and thick AND your EQ is high, good indicators you are on the right track. What I would have you try is take about 2-3 weeks off, then do a 2 week on and 2 week off.

During the “on” phase, start on the low end and slowly add until you are at the point where it is starting to drop your EQ a bit. If this happens toward the middle or end of the second week, that’s about right.

OR, you could do two small waves during that 2 week on period. Start easy and slowly increase time monday-fri, so you feel a bit sore and a bit over trained by friday. Then, take the weekend off. By monday your EQ should be blazing high again, so repeat the cycle starting just a little less than where you left off the previous Friday. Slowly increase through Friday…then take 2 weeks off.

I’m not a big fan of increasing force, but some have reported gains from increasing time and force. Certainly, the appearence of red dots is as much force as you want to go, not higher.

The problem with increasing force, is it will stimulate tissue adaptation and toughening, and that tends to increase the time needed for decon. If you keep it moderate, then 2 weeks CAN be enough decon to see gains when you begin again.

Really, the key is using the LEAST force that will produce gains, and no more. I think its far more productive to use moderate force and increase TIME. But certainly modest increases of force should be ok, but really keep it in the moderate range.

This has a better chance of causing gains than just keeping it steady when nothing is happening.

Originally Posted by Bob8
I do about 150-200. And it usually lasts for 10 minutes, making every stroke about 3 seconds long.

I second this

I’m a newbie, I started with 100 4 times a week, I’m now doing 250 4 days a week.


Startdate: 17/05/2008: BPEL: 13,5 CM / 5,31" NBEL: 12,5 CM / 4,92" Girth: 12,00 / 4,72"

Changed Routine: 04/09/2008 because I didn't gain.

I have added a few minutes to my jelqing, I’m at 25 now. But I have to spend a lot of time re-hardening sometimes (trying to go without porn vids) so my # of strokes is probably not that high. I do 4 second strokes in various directions, at various erection %. I’ll probably go up to 30 min. soon.


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqing with erection, and Jelq SqueezescommanderblopPenis Enlargement1710-12-2008 11:41 PM
How long to wait between jelq to clampNick33Penis Enlargement207-31-2007 05:36 PM
Dry Vs. Wet JelqWetMayoPenis Enlargement211-18-2006 07:03 AM
reflexiones sobre el jelqFefoAgrandamiento del Pene109-16-2004 03:49 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.