Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How long before resuming PE after adult circumcision

Originally Posted by Juri
If you read carefully one of my previous posts in this thread you will see that my limiting factors for doing more PE is the foreskin that gets irritated very easily. I cannot hang for more than 12-13 min without getting excessive swelling of my foreskin.

Ever considered stretching?

About 5 weeks for me.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Ever considered stretching?

Of course I did! I did it for months before hanging and even now my routine includes stretching for ca 30-40 min + some hanging (3-4 sets of 10 min). But stretching gives me fatigue only after an extensive break - 2-3 weeks and it lasts just for a week or two and then I hardly feel any soreness after a session of stretching.

Originally Posted by Juri
Of course I did! I did it for months before hanging and even now my routine includes stretching for ca 30-40 min + some hanging (3-4 sets of 10 min). But stretching gives me fatigue only after an extensive break - 2-3 weeks and it lasts just for a week or two and then I hardly feel any soreness after a session of stretching.

Hmmz, could be that you are over sensitive to PE and don’t heal as quick as most people. I still don’t believe your problems will vanish when you get cut but that’s your decision.

You have a routine that is 70/80 minutes a day of length exercises. This could be to much. I have gained 3,5 cm in 9 months of length by doing 21 minutes of normal stretching and 6 minutes of inverted v stretching which is a total of 29 minutes of stretching. I think that your excessive length routines give your cock not the rest it needs.

Thank you very much for your concern Bird2!

I would reconsider my routine and probably have to think a little bit of including new kind of stretches that I didn’t try yet, since it seems that my dick adapts pretty much to my usual kind of stretches (upward, downwards, to the sides and forwards). I use sometimes a rod as an aided stretch for the side-stretches and it feels pretty good stretch…

By the way very nice gains Bird2 - 3.5 cm in 9 months WOW!!!!!! I can only dream of such gains! I would be overjoyed if I manage to “convince” my dick to grow with the rate of 1.5 cm a year!
By the way what was your LOT when you started PE? I believe only people with a high LOT can gain like that.
My LOT at the present is between 6:00 and 6:30 (very low exist point) and I cannot expect any lig gains (i.e. quick gains). Many people do not buy into the LOT theory, but it seems that I am a proof that this theory works (unfortunately), because according to this theory the low LOT PE-ers cannot expect quick gains of lig stretching, but just of tunica stretches (upwards stretches), which according to Bib can give you about 10 mm (0.4 inches) per year by diligent hanging. (You see I measure my gains in mm, not in inches or cm, because that would look even more discouraging)

I wish the damn LOT theory was wrong at least in my case! Life is not fair!

You wrote that you gained an inch in girth. What’s your erect girth? Remember, always aim for a bigger girth, not lenght. As long as you’re 6 plus long, you’re good in my book. It’s the girth that women love. So don’t despair bro. You should consider yourself lucky to have a foreskin because it looks and feels way, way better than cut. So be careful.

Originally Posted by jumboT
You wrote that you gained an inch in girth. What’s your erect girth? Remember, always aim for a bigger girth, not lenght. As long as you’re 6 plus long, you’re good in my book. It’s the girth that women love.

Hi, jumboT!

Thanks for your reply and encouragement!
My EG is between 5.25 and 5.5 inches (behind the head 5.25 and midshaft very close to 5.5 inches.) My start stats are EG 4.35 and BPEL 6.4 inches. Now I am 6.75 BPEL what is very slow growth in comparison with my Girth’s growth.
I would like more length not just for the freedom of different positions for intercourse, but mainly because I would like to reach my wife’s CDS. This would give her a totally new sensation and a great satisfaction for me. As the girth is concerned – women can handle almost indefinitely large EG (if you gradually enhance the girth). As strange this may sound my wife never realized that I have grown with an inch in EG; probably because I have grown gradually in a period of 2.5 years. I have the impression that she adjusts very quickly to my new girth, therefore I am pretty sure that when I reach even 6 inches EG she would adjust pretty well so that she probably would not notice again. Most probably she would notice it if I go into the 6.5 inches EG range.

But regarding length I am pretty sure she would notice it as soon as I hit her cervix (what, sadly enough, I never did with my 6.75 BPEL). Once I put on a lengthening thing on my dick and inserted it into my wife’s vagina in a doggy style position. She realized immediately when I touched her cervix and asked what it was. I managed to withdraw my dick quickly and put the thing under the shits so she never realized, but I knew that she would notice if my dick would grow in length.
So you see 6 + BPEL is not so great as it may sound; sadly enough!!!


Last edited by Juri : 11-23-2005 at .

Originally Posted by Juri
Thank you very much for your concern Bird2!

I would reconsider my routine and probably have to think a little bit of including new kind of stretches that I didn’t try yet, since it seems that my dick adapts pretty much to my usual kind of stretches (upward, downwards, to the sides and forwards). I use sometimes a rod as an aided stretch for the side-stretches and it feels pretty good stretch…

By the way very nice gains Bird2 - 3.5 cm in 9 months WOW!!!!!! I can only dream of such gains! I would be overjoyed if I manage to “convince” my dick to grow with the rate of 1.5 cm a year!
By the way what was your LOT when you started PE? I believe only people with a high LOT can gain like that.
My LOT at the present is between 6:00 and 6:30 (very low exist point) and I cannot expect any lig gains (i.e. quick gains). Many people do not buy into the LOT theory, but it seems that I am a proof that this theory works (unfortunately), because according to this theory the low LOT PE-ers cannot expect quick gains of lig stretching, but just of tunica stretches (upwards stretches), which according to Bib can give you about 10 mm (0.4 inches) per year by diligent hanging. (You see I measure my gains in mm, not in inches or cm, because that would look even more discouraging)

I wish the damn LOT theory was wrong at least in my case! Life is not fair!

Thanks for the compliments

When I started PE my LOT was very high, approx 11:00. I don’t know precisely because I don’t make a big deal out of the LOT theory. When you do the exercises you eventually gain. My LOT is 10 right now so according to you I can still gain easy :up:

Good luck with reaching your goal. Being determent is half way.

Originally Posted by Bird2
When I started PE my LOT was very high, approx 11:00. I don’t know precisely because I don’t make a big deal out of the LOT theory. When you do the exercises you eventually gain. My LOT is 10 right now so according to you I can still gain easy :up:

Bird2,

According to the Bib’s LOT theory with this 10 o’clock LOT you can gain awfully quickly, especially if you hang SD and BTC. If you can hang, of course, because I suppose you are uncut (you are from Europe) and that’s an issue…
With LOT like yours you can make at least 4 cm length gains in a year of hanging (again if your foreskin can handle it)!
Lucky, lucky you, Bird2!!! I envy you!

Originally Posted by Juri
Bird2,

According to the Bib’s LOT theory with this 10 o’clock LOT you can gain awfully quickly, especially if you hang SD and BTC. If you can hang, of course, because I suppose you are uncut (you are from Europe) and that’s an issue…
With LOT like yours you can make at least 4 cm length gains in a year of hanging (again if your foreskin can handle it)!
Lucky, lucky you, Bird2!!! I envy you!

Yeah I am from Europe and uncut. I never haved hanged myself and never will for causes of privacy and safety. Stretching works miracles for me and I see no reason why not to stretch.

BTW nice to know that you envy me:D

I have been down your road.

I never was happy with my unit and PE wasnt working due to injury of the foreskin. And I thought circ would make things better. Well I have had a very tough time the past two years getting over what happened. The surgery is no way as neat as you imagine. You will have major scarring as you are an adult not a baby. There is incredible pain as the internal glands get exposed, now that they are external skin. My whole sex life was turned upside down because nothing is the same and I had to relearn the whole art of enjoyment with my unit. You cant masturbate at all the same, it is nothing near as good because the bits that get necessary for uncirc’d masturbation would have all been removed. Sensitivity was dropping over the months and I was panicking until I started foreskin restoration. Luckily I restored quickly and halted the loss of sensitivity but I guarentee 75% sensitivity has gone and sex is very much ‘internal’ as opposed to ‘external’ feelings from the glands. Losing your foreskin and frenulum is like going from colour to black and white vision. And the Bupa UK surgeon lied to me about everything just to make a £. Sorry mate but you absolutely cannot consider it, the horror of what you are going to go through as an adult circ will leave you cold.

I would take a fresh outlook on PE. Change up what you are doing and stop damaging yourself. After 4 years of trying PE I am only now having real gains now with DLD blasters, stretching, ballooning etc. and no jelqing. Weird routine but the moral is you have to keep trying different things and dont over do it or injure yourself.

I am sure I could have had the same gains uncirc’d if I had left alone and concentrated on making PE work rather than a knife fix.

Btw, if you do it there will be no PE for you for until 6-12 months after circ.

Hi, Eldritch99!

I highly appreciate your valuable impute and advice!!! I waited for a long time to hear a real experience! I’m really sorry to hear that things went down for you and hope you will find a solution to go out of this situation!

Regarding your PE, could you tell me, please more about your gains, LOT (before starting PE and now), frequency and duration of your PE.

I never was able to figure out how to perform the DLD blasters or the Ballooning (is it the same as Edging) and how this one can promote gains. Could you please explain it to me! I would highly appreciate your succor!

BTW you really scared me regarding the circumcision! I never was excited about it, just looked at it as an option to jumpstart gains, but as you explained it first hand it seem that it is nothing like that!

Thanks again Eldritch99!!!

Then I really need to find out a way to convince my dick to grow. If somebody has a valuable impute please, share it with me!

being circumcised would only cut the skin of the penis ( no tunica or connective tissue)

the skin of teh genitals is very thin, but its also very fast healing, i would say that 6 weeks sounds like the minimum time for you.

if you are not confident putting your dick through thepaces, then leave off till you feel happy, but refrain from PE for 6 weeks minimum. )

think about it, if you cut your finger, would you stop using that finger of fear of splitting teh cut? NO! but of course, a circumcision is a deeper cut and more extensive, so 6 weeks sounds reasonable.

I am not the authority by a long shot but I gained 1/2 inch from 6 to 6.5” and some good girth (I havent been measuring) past two years. However I have only done PE on and off for about a few weeks at a time then a few months off for past two years.

But the big news is I gained a little over 1/4 of an inch in two weeks using DLD blasters and ballooning and noticable girth (I just started to measure this now).

DLD Blasters I pull it up and squeeze PE muscle for 100 slow reps. Then I reverse PE whilst pulling straight down for 5 to 10 mins sat on the toilet seat. Dunno why but when sat on the toilet seat your can really relax yourself and get a great stretch.

Ballooning I warm up real good, then I get it up to 90% then clamp at base and gently squeeze head with my palm. Increasing pressure as I get more confidence during the session. This swells the unit up huge. I understand this is dangerous and I would expect bleeding problems if I had frenulum/foreskin if you are not very careful. Maybe only do this at 50% erect.

The above I do two sessions a day for about 10 mins each exercise. Warmup must be done first though. One day off every three.

Sorry I cant be more scientific but hope this helps.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 AM.