How I gained 1.25 x .875 in 8-9 months
Hey guys, so I have noticed a lot of new threads about how to gain length or how to gain girth. I posted these two lists in my progress report and readers seemed to find the information pretty useful so I figure why not post it in a more visible area. These lists contain my original
(newbie) routine to my current routine so don’t do the advanced stuff if you are a newbie.
Things that I believe contributed to my length gains:
1. My first stretching routine was straight out up down left right 30 seconds each 2 sets.
2.The next addition which I think helps a lot is doing a “joystick stretch” where I go straight out then cover the other eight directions in an order that will allow the ligs of the previous stretch to rest while continuing to stretch the next set. An example of how to do this is 1. straight out 2. up 3. down left 4. right 5. up left 6. down 7. up right 8. left 9. down right. If you know chess you basically move the stretch like a knight. During this stretch you always keep your penis fully stretched out, never release. I can elaborate more if necessary. I started with 8 second holds then after a few weeks went to 10. Again two sets following the 30 second holds.
3. I added JAI stretches. For the first couple months I only did straight out for 2 on 2 off for a minute. I would do these following my 30 second hold stretches.
4. At the same time I added V-stretches. For a month After doing 2 sets through of the other 3 I would do 1 set of V stretches at middle bottom top, I started with 20 second holds and worked up over the month to 30. Then I would do middle top bottom of A-stretches. After a month I stopped doing top and bottom of the A stretches.
5. After about two months of doing that routine I started looking around for new stuff. That is when I found the Bennett8 12-point V stretches. If I am right you can find the exact time somewhere around page 3 or 4 when I started doing these. When I first started I stopped the normal V/A stretches until about a month ago. Sometimes I would change it up and do the V/A stretches instead, maybe once every 2 weeks.
6. The past few months I did not get much stretching in but when I did I added up left and up right for 30 second holds. I also added more JAI stretches doing up as well as straight out. Same 1 minute formula right after straight out. Then I would do either the V/A stretches or the 12-points. After that I would do the joystick stretch and start over. I would do the same thing over again but doing the other v-stretch style I had not done before.
7. Recently I started doing the second set of both V-stretches as I had mentioned, but I also have begun changing it up. The first set (of all exercises) I do in a particular order: 30 second holds, JAI, V/A, 12-point, Joystick. Then I wash my hair and let the shower keep going. I forgot to mention I do all stretching in a hot shower. After resting a bit I then do the first 4 types of stretch in any order other than the first set’s order. But I always leave joystick for last.
8. When I jelqed the first few months I exclusively jelqed downwards, at varying erection levels, but always down. Now(for the past month) I jelq down for a while then out for a while then up for a while and keep changing it up every so often because as I understand down=length up=girth. I have pretty much always jelqed at high erection levels. The 2 months I made my biggest gain almost .625 I jelqed downwards at high levels about 80-90%. Previous to this I jelqed standing in the shower downwards at lower erection levels.
9. Currently I hope stretching 5 days a week is going to get me to my length goals, also having increased my total stretch time I believe will help. My weekly stretching time is probably around 3 times what it used to be.
10. I believe the Sadsak Head girth mod (as mentioned in Memento’s momentous gain routine thread) is good for not just the girth but overall size of the glans. I view the head like a balloon so the more blood in it the wider/longer it gets. This may get you a little bit extra length after some time due to overall glans size increase.
11. I also lost a lot of fat since march when I started down about 25 or so from 205. I also have dropped about 5 or so waist sizes which made my NBPEL gains near 1.5 while my BPEL gains are just over an inch or so.
What I have done that I believe has lead me to gain over .75” girth:
1. I began with the normal Newbie routine doing 150 jelqs. After my second set of sessions (2 days on 1 day off) I began doing 200 jelqs.
2. The next week after a 2 day on 1 day off with 200 jelqs I began incorporating Ulis I only did 5 and held them for only about a second or two. I also began doing the memento Mod on Sadsak head girth again only 5 and for about 1-2 seconds each. I did not know what I was doing I thought of it like a reverse grip Uli
3. For the next few weeks Every 3 day set I added either 5 Ulis and 5 head girths squeezes or 25 Jelqs. After two months I was up to about 350 jelqs and 50 Ulis/head girth squeezes. When I measured my head girth had gotten a bit ridiculous hitting 5.2 and my shaft girth had increased .25” to 4.75.
4. I decided to re-vamp my routine adding in more advanced exercises (the start of this thread). After a week I changed my routine to make it easier to remember, the first one posted is ridiculously confusing. For the next two months I did 200-300 jelqs 50 manual clamped jelqs 50 Ulis 50 head girth squeezes and some horse 440’s. I started doing 50 1 second hold 440’s then I took it down to 20 5 second hold ones. Doing this routine I gained another .25” girth in another two months I also had great length gains during this period.
5. I stayed with this routine a little while longer and did not see any results so I decided to kick it up a notch and added a manual clamp to the squeezes I was doing and lowered the number to 20 of each and doing 5 second holds I increased the 440’s to 10 second holds as well. I also started jelqing for an approximated 15-20 minutes instead of counting the strokes. I calculate this by listening to metal songs that I estimate the times of. I also all but stopped doing the manual clamp jelqs, I only did these every once in a while. Sometimes I only did lots of jelqs and a bunch of 440’s. After about a month and a half or so I had gained another .25”.
6. On an inconsistent basis I did the above routine fully for a month or so and gained a little bit of girth.
7. Now I do the above routine 4 days a week with the addition of normal Ulis and what I am going to start again next time I do my girth work 5-10 minutes of manual clamp jelqs.
8. I have been jelqing at high erection levels since my second 2 month period, I believe that helps out my girth building. High level being fully erect. A lot of people say this does not yield good expansion but I see it get fatter, and I think it has been working well. I have seen other members gain jelqing erect.
9. I always read about girth and girth exercises to better understand how to gain, I always try and contribute my knowledge to others along with gaining knowledge from other guys weighing in. I started modding all my squeezes after reading about people doing them while they clamp and gaining big. Understanding why you gain girth will help you decide what to try and why it should work.
10. The best advice is read A LOT and consider what the experienced guys say, try things out and monitor your PI’s. If you know what you normally feel like try out what someone suggests and see how it feels. I have started doing a lot of things differently by doing this, and I ave pretty much gained .25” girth every 2 months along with length.
Just thought I’d put up what has worked for me.