Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How hard exactly am I supposed to clamp

123

How hard exactly am I supposed to clamp

Well Girtha just gets fully erect then lets it go soft once the clamp is on and says it should remain the same girth but with me after a minute it definitely decreases when the erection subsides. Seriously I think if I clamp any harder my dick would be sliced in two. Any ideas?

I have the exact same issue. I clamp till it hurts, and still, my dick is going soft when clamped. That’s why I quit and picked up even more extreme exercises. I literally torture my dick now for two weeks straight :D .


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

If you are clamping that hard, reduce it by half. All you need is medium clamp force to create a rock hard larger then life erection without breaking blood vessels.

Everything in PE should be done with moderation in order to avoid trauma and achieve the best growth effect.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
If you are clamping that hard, reduce it by half. All you need is medium clamp force to create a rock hard larger then life erection without breaking blood vessels.

Everything in PE should be done with moderation in order to avoid trauma and achieve the best growth effect.


I agree completely. Well said gprent.

I get as close to 100% erection as possible, then clamp. I then edge for 10 minutes to keep the pressure high, sometimes opening the clamp by one notch every 2 mins to let the base expand more, but only if the pressure remains high.

Originally Posted by Jelqival

Well Girtha just gets fully erect then lets it go soft once the clamp is on and says it should remain the same girth but with me after a minute it definitely decreases when the erection subsides. Seriously I think if I clamp any harder my dick would be sliced in two. Any ideas?

Yeah, I don’t understand how BG’s girth stays the same when he goes soft in the clamp. Like you, if I don’t edge with the clamp on, my dick goes soft and is eventually no bigger than a normal flaccid. Why don’t you try edging during your clamping sessions, as Drilla always did?

Exactly, the key is maintaining your erection while you're in the clamp, the clamp won’t do this for you. It simply acts as a restricting device, while YOU need to maintain hardness - so GET HORNY.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Yeah, I don’t understand how BG’s girth stays the same when he goes soft in the clamp. Like you, if I don’t edge with the clamp on, my dick goes soft and is eventually no bigger than a normal flaccid. Why don’t you try edging during your clamping sessions, as Drilla always did?

I am the same as BG. I believe this is due to the level of pressure we use when clamping…most blood flow is cut off. In fact, the girth is often bigger in the last 8 minutes of my sets than in the first 10.

Originally Posted by drilla9
Exactly, the key is maintaining your erection while you're in the clamp, the clamp won’t do this for you. It simply acts as a restricting device, while YOU need to maintain hardness - so GET HORNY.

How sure are you of this? I think this is a major misconception, drilla. This is a significant issue if you are using low force and a CABLE CLAMP (due to the non-circular application of force from it). If you use high force and a constrictor that applies force more uniformly across the girth, you can still maintain pressure without an erection. I think Big Girtha’s gains attest to this, as do my own - we both do not maintain an erection while clamped.

So LV, you think the problem is that drilla doesn’t use a wrap under the clamp? That makes sense. When I’ve played around with clamping, I’ve also applied the clamp directly to my penis, which means, as you say, that it’s hard to apply strong force all the way around the circumference of the dick.

Originally Posted by LongVehicle

How sure are you of this? I think this is a major misconception, drilla. This is a significant issue if you are using low force and a CABLE CLAMP (due to the non-circular application of force from it). If you use high force and a constrictor that applies force more uniformly across the girth, you can still maintain pressure without an erection. I think Big Girtha’s gains attest to this, as do my own - we both do not maintain an erection while clamped.

All I know is what worked for me. If I had three penises I’d happily try out different techniques on each of them, but I don’t so I can only go by past experience.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
So LV, you think the problem is that drilla doesn’t use a wrap under the clamp? That makes sense. When I’ve played around with clamping, I’ve also applied the clamp directly to my penis, which means, as you say, that it’s hard to apply strong force all the way around the circumference of the dick.

It’s not that it’s hard, Para-Goomba, it is impossible. The clamp basically applies force to the sides of the CC, not as much to the CS in particular. Using a different constrictor, such as a wrap (as the main constrictor, only held in place by a cable clamp) or an air clamp (Monty sells them), one can apply force equi-directionally to the penis and therefore cut off blood flow better using less force than would be required to do the same job with a constrictor that distributes force unevenly.

I’ve written about this at length in the thread on my signature, I would refer the original poster to it.

The benefit of cutting off blood flow better is:

1) If growth is due to deoxygenation, this is obviously done better with a better and more even constrictor (unless providing oxygen primarily through the underside of the penis while constricting the top may be beneficial - I was at one time suspicious that this is why Drilla’s gains were almost solely in the CS).

2) If growth is due to expansion, expansion can be preserved after erection levels decline. This cannot easily be done with uneven force application.

Originally Posted by drilla9
All I know is what worked for me. If I had three penises I’d happily try out different techniques on each of them, but I don’t so I can only go by past experience.

I understand. My post was not to say that Big Girtha and I had larger gains than you doing the other method - Red Zulu from MOS clamps in almost the same fashion as you do (save for some extreme exercises done while clamped), and he seems to have made the largest claimed gains from clamping. So, I am not trying to say your method is inferior through empirical results, just through my own thoughts about it (listed in the previous post).

Drilla if I remember right from your thread yours gains were mostly in the CS not the sides. Would you agree with that? If so LongVehicle and Girthas Approach would maybe be the best all round method I’m guessing not that I exactly understand how they stop blood from escaping when they go soft. You’d have to clamp so hard literally nothing can escape

It’s all in the wrapping^^

My guess is they wrap pretty tight.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Rompiendo mi primer cable clampminiminiAgrandamiento del Pene2009-19-2009 01:58 PM
Sex problems - can't ejaculate or and can't stay hardseyzMen's Sexual Health1304-30-2009 08:58 AM
Clamp me up, Buttercup BabyThick CockPenis Enlargement6110-30-2008 09:58 PM
Too hard to clamp and pump?OneHungLoPenis Enlargement907-27-2005 09:03 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.