Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How does a shower and grower penis differ at the cellular level?

12

How does a shower and grower penis differ at the cellular level?

Penis tissue is essentially the same for everyone yet some are showers and some growers.
So why is this?

Are the cell types different?
Quantity of cells per unit volume?
Or is it a blood pressure reason?
What?

That is a good question. I think it has to do with several things like genetics, blood flow, relaxation and perhaps nutrients in your blood. I do know from personal experience that it is possible to change from a grower to a shower. In the words of one member whose name eludes me at the moment: Never let it turtle.

Originally Posted by gprent
In the words of one member whose name eludes me at the moment: Never let it turtle.

If I recall correctly, that was Big Girtha.

I agree that one’s “normal” state can change somewhat. I’m still definitely a “grower”, but my flaccid is getting better, with dlilgent PE.


:_pump: :donatecar

Hormone and neurotransmitter levels, amount of retained fluids, blood pressure and finally (mostly androgenic) receptor density in wang (which directly correlates with hormone/neurotransmitter levels).

I think the explanation can be found in the elastic properties of the penis. Basically a shower has less elasticity than a grower.

If you grip the penis and stretch it straight out and then release the grip it will go back to the flaccid state due to elastic properties, in other words the elastic fibers in the penis (elastin I think it’s called). I think you can affect this elasticity by stretching/hanging, making the elastic fibers in the penis longer or even breaking them. This means that if you PE you might eventually go from being a grower to a shower.

More information about the “elasticity theory” in this thread,
Medical Verification

Originally Posted by 7i667
Hormone and neurotransmitter levels, amount of retained fluids, blood pressure and finally (mostly androgenic) receptor density in wang (which directly correlates with hormone/neurotransmitter levels).

Hormone and neurotransmitters are chemicals and probably don’t have much to do with expansion ability.
Dicko’s explanation is probably much more accurate. The primary limiter involved here is the tunica with is composed of elastin and collagen fibres.
A normal ratio is about 50/50. I would say a grower has a greater elastin composition than a shower.

The thread Dicko posted above by Wadzilla on this topic has some really good information.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted by gprent
That is a good question. I think it has to do with several things like genetics, blood flow, relaxation and perhaps nutrients in your blood. I do know from personal experience that it is possible to change from a grower to a shower. In the words of one member whose name eludes me at the moment: Never let it turtle.

I need you to convince me that it is possible to become a shower.

At the present I don’t believe it is possible. And as you know if you don’t believe it you cannot achieve it.

I have gained a lot in erect state, my BPFSL has skyrocked. But I have just came back to the gym after 3 years of stop, and my flaccid is still under average.

Originally Posted by Dicko7X5
I think the explanation can be found in the elastic properties of the penis. Basically a shower has less elasticity than a grower.

If you grip the penis and stretch it straight out and then release the grip it will go back to the flaccid state due to elastic properties, in other words the elastic fibers in the penis (elastin I think it’s called). I think you can affect this elasticity by stretching/hanging, making the elastic fibers in the penis longer or even breaking them. This means that if you PE you might eventually go from being a grower to a shower.

More information about the “elasticity theory” in this thread,
Medical Verification

I’m living proof I went from not even being a grower to a shower by stretching. Try fowfers and bed fowfers.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole,

I’ve only just found out about fowfers and bed fowfers based on reading your post.

From what I gather a fowfer is literally tucking your unit between your ass checks and sitting on it.

A bed fowfer is pushing your unit between your legs, sleeping on your side and trapping it there with the one leg.

Is this correct? How long do you fowfer for?


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Originally Posted by mark001
I need you to convince me that it is possible to become a shower.

Why don’t you convince yourself.. PE!

Originally Posted by mark001
At the present I don’t believe it is possible. And as you know if you don’t believe it you cannot achieve it.

I disagree. I don’t think belief has much to do with physical gains in itself. Many people, including myself, didn’t think PE would work and yet the gains came nonetheless. It was first after I proved it to myself I believed in it. Think of it the other way, achieve it to believe it. By your logic one would be limited by ones beliefs.

Shower or grower is mainly down to the amount of elastin present in the collagen matrix of the tissues.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat

Shower or grower is mainly down to the amount of elastin present in the collagen matrix of the tissues.

Wouldn’t that make guys with collagen mutation(stretchy skin) have rubber dicks? Like 15”+ with good erection `:-)

Originally Posted by 7i667

Wouldn’t that make guys with collagen mutation(stretchy skin) have rubber dicks? Like 15”+ with good erection `:-)

Only if they are Mr. Fantastic! :chuckle:


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Mr. F hasn’t posted since July.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Still, your logic is flawed firegoat. Difference in high pressure would be far greater that in normal pressure (flaccid) state, I dare say there would be no difference in flaccid state.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Grower vs. Shower Resultsdylan_sPenis Enlargement Basics303-09-2007 10:54 PM
Grower and shower pe wiseNecromancer4981Penis Enlargement Basics309-13-2004 03:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.