Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How big is Bib's flaccid and other hung members?

Amazing

This site is amazing. I am a newbie here and to PE. The sharing that goes on here presumably under a cloak of anonymity is inspiring. I am learning all sorts of things about PE and believe many do gain useful size. I hope I am one. Hover the sharing goes well beyond that. Many taboo subjects and personal sexual things I would be reluctant to talk to my best friends are feely shared here. For example , as a heterosexual I was intrigued by a gay guy (somewhat bisexual) explaining his sexual attractions etc was very enlightening as was many married and other hetero guys writing about their sexual relationships with their wives and GFs. The site is about more than getting a big dick.

However the stories and pics of guys who have gained is a powerful incentive for me to keep trying. If there are a few frauds in amongst the stories and pics I am sure they are outweighed by the true stories. Anyway as they say the experience is often more valuable than the outcome. The only caution I have is not to let PE affect the other positive factors in your life (Ie work relationships etc).

Actually, even if something/someone is a fraud, it would still work as a placebo in motivating others.

Originally Posted by Phyriel
Tntjockey

Hey man chill out, you are a very respected member in here, include respected by me.

Don’t need to prove nothing to anyone!

Cheers.

And dying out curiosity to know what you do for a living. Hahahahahah

We all be cool. Thank you Sir for the compliment.

Dying out curiosity to know what I do for a living, huh?. Hahahahahah to you too Sir.
Take care,

RE: Flaccid Hang

My flaccid hang is now between 5.75 inches and 6.25 inches depending on the time of day as well as what I have been doing.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

4 pages of replies and only 2 of them answers the threads topic.

I saw the thread, stood up, dropped my pants and measured my dick and it was 18.5 cm long and 15 cm girth midshaft (7.3 x 5.9 inch). I haven’t done any PE in 2 days so I got no temp gains so I would say this is a normal flaccid size for me. Sure it can turtle and get smaller but it can also get quite a bit longer, when it’s warmer for example. Guess I could say this is my average flaccid size.

Originally Posted by keybord
4 pages of replies and only 2 of them answers the threads topic.

I saw the thread, stood up, dropped my pants and measured my dick and it was 18.5 cm long and 15 cm girth midshaft (7.3 x 5.9 inch). I haven’t done any PE in 2 days so I got no temp gains so I would say this is a normal flaccid size for me. Sure it can turtle and get smaller but it can also get quite a bit longer, when it’s warmer for example. Guess I could say this is my average flaccid size.

Well I sure didnt have answer because my flaccid size is there on my sig. Anyway what is your erect size if 7.3x5.9 is your flaccid?


Start: 17 Feb 2012, 8.25bpel x 4.92mseg; bpfsl=??; fl=6.5x4.5

Current: 29 April 2013, 8.875bpel x 5.8mseg; bpfsl=9.25; fl=7x5

Goal: 9NBP x 6.25mseg and the best EQ ever!

My flaccid, even after three years of PE is still only five by four on a good day, and will turtle without wrap.

Not an issue though, I’m s stunt grower!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

LOT theory: a shiny object that distracts newbies from actually starting a PE routine. So worried about theory that they can’t take action.

Pictures: Shunga’s progress thread convinced me that you could make yourself bigger without hurting yourself. “hurting yourself” was my shiny object.

Shunga’s progress thread

I’ve not put up pictures because of some paranoia about them being traced back to me. The last couple years I am more relaxed about that. On the other hand I never could get a decent measurement picture, so it would be pointless I think to post pictures. Could never match the standard that Shunga set for measured pics.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
LOT theory: a shiny object that distracts newbies from actually starting a PE routine. So worried about theory that they can’t take action.

Pictures: Shunga’s progress thread convinced me that you could make yourself bigger without hurting yourself. “hurting yourself” was my shiny object.


Well said! :)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

That was my issue regarding hanging for a long time.

Thankful I’m finally past that and hanging in earnest.

Regarding the pic thing, it’s simply against my personal value on privacy more than my concern with somehow being tracked down for what ever reason.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by TheGr8Leviathan
Well I sure didnt have answer because my flaccid size is there on my sig. Anyway what is your erect size if 7.3x5.9 is your flaccid?

True. It’s in your sig but I seldom bother to read peoples sigs. I am not sure what my erect size is, I haven’t measured my erect size in ages. I did measure my flaccid stretch length a while back and it was close to 9 inch but my erect is not that long. I have pumped it up to over 9 inch inside the tube when I pump with my bathmate.

Originally Posted by a-unit

I’m not small and I won’t post pictures.

I am a person works in an industry where trust is key, and I think posting pics of my dick on the internet ruins Any credibility I may have.

And how would a person know?

Whatever I might miss in the background of whatever picture I would be foolish enough to post.

Did anyone ever see the eBay ad for a chrome kettle?

You really shouldn’t take pics of chrome kettles naked.

Not that it would be foolish for anyone Else who chooses

Just me.

I post pictures of the wine my wife and I are enjoying on Facebook. Well a friend sent me a PM saying the picture shows more than I think. Well my wife was standing behind me topless and her reflection was in the picture.

I now inspect every picture I share.

My flaccid as of last week is 7x5.5


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!


Last edited by Titleist : 02-06-2013 at .

Originally Posted by Titleist
I post pictures of the wine my wife and I are enjoying on Facebook. Well a friend sent me a PM saying the picture shows more than I think. Well my wife was standing behind me topless and her reflection was in the picture.

I now inspect every picture I share.

My flaccid as of last week is 7x5.5

My point exactly.

And I wouldn’t know where to put that much flaccid with my taste in jeans!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
My point exactly.

And I wouldn’t know where to put that much flaccid with my taste in jeans!

I go commando so it hangs down one leg. That’s the most comfortable.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I go commando so it hangs down one leg. That’s the most comfortable.

Same, it gives me a much better/bigger flaccid hang.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 PM.