Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Horse 440 Squeezes

Originally Posted by Sojelq

You might consider 5 or 10 minutes beforehand of heat - - perhaps a heating pad, or IR heat lamp. That will set you up for a better PE session. The unit will expand more.

I always use heat ;)

Found a nice HUGE heating pad, for my hanging and pumping sessions, it’s like a 1/2 bed sized electric blanket ;)

That _should_ cover my cock… :D

:rofl:


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

UPDATE:

I have been doing a combination exercise with my basic Horse 440 drill, I use a clamp, get it as close to the base as possible, (which is getting very difficult!) and then I tighten up about 4 full turns after the clamp makes contact and will not slip. I use a hose clamp on a rubber pipe coupler, in the 1-1/2” trade size, which is nominally 1-7/8” inner diameter. Once I get 4 full turns, I do some kegels while edging. This engorges the unit a good bit more, then I add 2 full turns to the clamp. All the while, under very warm water. I do another set of kegel/edges and add 1 more turn, and so forth, until I am about 10 full turns. Forgot to add, after the first set, I do the “Squats” while I do the Kegel/Edges. Squatting makes the blood pressure in the unit go way UP, as blood is forced from the legs and into the torso, and also the penis. I have actually at times been stroking the unit and my thumb and middle lose contact! EQ is also best after a set of squats, My hard-on almost hangs down, (~7 o’clock) but it gets close to straight out after a set of squats. Plus, the girth is awesome! I need to get a seamstress tape, and some new pix ;) I just had a very good measurement of 6.625” MEG about a week ago, and it was almost 48 hours after a session! Back to the exercises, I actually get al lheated up and tightened up on the clamp, and then I do a single Horse 440, MASSIVE GIRTH, damn near a beer can, can’t reach around it. SO then I release the clamp, and do more edging. Some Squats as well :D I have been using Andorgel, just a small drop, after a session. That might be the real boost, I need to conserve that stuff, down to 6 new packets and one almost gone. I was getting a full erection and can’t reach around the unit, unless I squeeze. I also wear a Men’s Large terminator glove for detail work, or an Extra Large glove for heavy duty stuff. So my hands are not exactly “small” :rofl:

I am also getting wrist pain and having to adjust my Jelq Grip, the snake is getting too fat! ;) Feels like Carpal Tunnel, so I gotta get a better grip. Yikes!

Can’t wait for my next urologist trip, I’m gonna ask if PE is a viable practice LOL Had one Dr. say, “Trust me, you don’t need it!” and his nurse didn’t think so either ;)


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Hi …2BigAlready..

Some of your posts are a bit “heavy” to read, use more paragraphs next time, we appreciate.

Forum Guidelines


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Lenny
Hi …2BigAlready..

Some of your posts are a bit “heavy” to read, use more paragraphs next time, we appreciate.

Forum Guidelines

10-4, Big Buddy! :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

This is by far the best girth exercise I’ve used. I do it slightly differently than described in the OP. Instead of creating the tiny circle and push down I just squeeze the head as tightly as possible with the vice grip on the bottom. I make sure my erection is as big as possible each time and complete about 15 reps. I started with just 5 two months ago and now I’m up to 15 and still making great steady gains. Does anyone go over 50 reps of this exercise? That would take me a half hour.

Originally Posted by El cultivador
This is by far the best girth exercise I’ve used. I do it slightly differently than described in the OP. Instead of creating the tiny circle and push down I just squeeze the head as tightly as possible with the vice grip on the bottom. I make sure my erection is as big as possible each time and complete about 15 reps. I started with just 5 two months ago and now I’m up to 15 and still making great steady gains. Does anyone go over 50 reps of this exercise? That would take me a half hour.

I don’t think I could ever do 15, El Cultivador! :D
My description above takes quite a bit of time, just to get it to “full inflation” so to speak. I have to re-inflate every so often. What kind of MEG gains are you getting? I’ve picked up a good 1/2” it seems, maybe more, but I don’t think it is cemented yet. I’ve had gains of .940” (15/16”) girth in the short term, a day and a half later, after the routines. Horse 440 is a great exercise!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

I got carpel tunnel and had to quit my favorite sport because of the Uli’s, Horse 440 (although I admit I never did more the 20 total repetitions, will try more in the future when I hit a plateau), and other intense jelq/squeeze exercises. I built up to the higher amount of jelqs and squeezes but still got bad deep wrist pain. I think to avoid the carpel tunnel one could maybe use a clamp at the tourniquet rather than your hand? Or is that too dangerous maybe?

I saw one other post mentioning the clamp at the base instead. Anyone tried this regularly with the horse 440’s?


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Originally Posted by beyourbest841
I think to avoid the carpel tunnel one could maybe use a clamp at the tourniquet rather than your hand? Or is that too dangerous maybe?

I saw one other post mentioning the clamp at the base instead. Anyone tried this regularly with the horse 440’s?

Of course you can clamp at the base and then squeeze along the shaft. It creates not much strain in the hands.
BUT you have to be used to normal clamping first as horse-440/squezze-clamping is much more intense.
You also dont squezze hard the first time. Having tighthly clamped off at the base with a cable clamp and then squezzing your dick only slightly is already very intense.
You need to have some weeks/experience of getting used to clamping before you do this.

I clamped base tightly and wrapped from my head towards midgirth with ace bandage and its brutally intense but Im used to clamping since years..

I place the clamp over a soft silicone wrap and shift it as close to the base as possible.
I clamp off at 20-90% erection and then slowly close the clamp until I get enough blood in with kegels that Im hard.
Doing no squezzes and just clamping I always have the clamp somewhat open and allow some circulation or clamp off totally for only a few minutes.(anything above 10min total clamp off gets close into dead dick territory)
If you do clamped squezzes you have to clamp off totally cause otherwise you push the blood back into the body. So there is quiet some risk to it and IMO more then to do horse 440 with your hands only.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Of course you can clamp at the base and then squeeze along the shaft. It creates not much strain in the hands.
BUT you have to be used to normal clamping first as horse-440/squezze-clamping is much more intense.
You also dont squezze hard the first time. Having tighthly clamped off at the base with a cable clamp and then squezzing your dick only slightly is already very intense.
You need to have some weeks/experience of getting used to clamping before you do this.

I clamped base tightly and wrapped from my head towards midgirth with ace bandage and its brutally intense but Im used to clamping since years..

I place the clamp over a soft silicone wrap and shift it as close to the base as possible.
I clamp off at 20-90% erection and then slowly close the clamp until I get enough blood in with kegels that Im hard.
Doing no squezzes and just clamping I always have the clamp somewhat open and allow some circulation or clamp off totally for only a few minutes.(anything above 10min total clamp off gets close into dead dick territory)
If you do clamped squezzes you have to clamp off totally cause otherwise you push the blood back into the body. So there is quiet some risk to it and IMO more then to do horse 440 with your hands only.


So for people with clamping experience, maybe starting out with some warm up horse 440’s then once fully warm and pliable, clamp down and start lightly and build up more intensely every few min or so. I agree on the 10min limit, better safe than sorry. I’ve seen a lot fo people go 15-20 min but I think they might get more severe discoloration.

I think the best bet, may be to tourniquet with your hand over some sort of thick wrap at the base. That way your index finger and thumb don’t have to close as much to get the tight clamp effect, reducing fatigue on the wrist and possibly preventing overuse syndromes.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Originally Posted by beyourbest841
I think the best bet, may be to tourniquet with your hand over some sort of thick wrap at the base. That way your index finger and thumb don’t have to close as much to get the tight clamp effect, reducing fatigue on the wrist and possibly preventing overuse syndromes.

Sounds safe enough, just don’t cause pain and use a LOT of warm-up time. I do mine in the shower using hot water. Works very well ;) I can definitely see a possibility of Carpal Tunnel or something like that, even using a CLAMP! :cry:


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Originally Posted by ROB the KNOB
Sounds safe enough, just don’t cause pain and use a LOT of warm-up time. I do mine in the shower using hot water. Works very well ;) I can definitely see a possibility of Carpal Tunnel or something like that, even using a CLAMP! :cry:

Pain is inevitable on this exercise, feels like like your exploding your dick from both sides. That being said, I think I will be living next to my heat lamp before I attempt these.

I did however, find it difficult to maintain an erection when I executed the horse 440’s in the past. The base grip kept coming loose because my thumb pad kept cramping up, so the pressure diminished and the erection was shortly thereafter lost for all eternity. Not really, but re getting up like 20 times is time consuming. So for that reason also, I like how the clamp really maintains the pressure at the base never letting the expansion fully subside.

Were you somehow able to maintain the grip through like all 200 or so reps of the horse 440’s? If so, you must be superman my friend.


Start Jun 16" - 6.5" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Current 7.125" BPEL x 5.3125" MSEG

Goal 5.5" (14cm) MSEG

Oh, No! I am the main promoter of the CLAMP in this thread, at least!

I did it last time with a band setup, worked fairly well! My own natural EQ is going up, and the band I use with the clamp was good enough, but I had some o-rings on it to make it just a bit tighter. I have been doing the “KRK” as I call it, after every workout and during my clamping sessions.

KRK stands for Kegel, Reverse Kegel. Kind of a push-pull kegeling exercise! :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Just curious are horse 440 supposed to hurt at the glans when doing them?

Assuming you are using baby oil of course.

I am aware they are intense and not for beginners.

I do them over hand both hands 90-100% erection.
I am cut and I feel like an sting not nerve like but like pressure wise. Or maybe it’s what you call discomfort. I did it with a dime sized grip and I got a fat pump but it took a while to get past the glans and that’s were I felt discomfort. I don’t know if that’s normal or not.
What are some 440 tips ? Pre and post session tips.

PS. Had a fat one all day pretty much. No pain afterwards. I’ve done 4 sessions of these the past 2 weeks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15 PM.