Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hit 7" BPEL!

It’s funny how such small changes can make us so happy. I measured erect length for the first time in two years or more yesterday and discovered I’m up 3/8” since then and I feel as if I won the lottery or something. I just returned to PE in March 2006, so I may actually have mis-spoken on a prior thread when I wrote that I’d gained 3/8” since returning to PE. It may be more than that as I may have also gained back the small amount lost during my break.

An inch in PE is equivalent to a foot in height :) .

Originally Posted by Leatherface

Finally hit 7!!

Congratulations !

It will be nice to know your starting stats and when you started. Thanks,

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
If you have a link to that study I would like to see because every size study I have ever seen and I have seen a lot goes against what your saying.

I can’t remember where I saw the actual 6.5 and 5.4 I did alot of googling one day but it all started from this.
WHO penis size survey on their site

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
And it’s not like Australians are some lost tribe of genetic mutants your transplanted Europeans and Asians.

Well actually the Aborigines are kind of, they seem to be naturally very athletic similar to Africans and theres alot of mixed people in this country.

“It will be nice to know your starting stats and when you started. Thanks,”

Starter47

I started out at just under 7” BPEL. Just kidding ;)

Actually, I’m not really sure what my starting measurements were. Believe it or not, I became aware of PE almost 6 years ago. I never really thought it would work and always goofed around with it by getting on a serious regimen for a few montha then stopping for a few months etc.

If I had to make an educated guess I would say I started at between 5.5-6” BPEL.

I believe the PM has really helped me, but I stand by the fact that the years of jelqing, albeit infrequent jelqing, helped some.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

Originally Posted by Leatherface
For you other PM users, latex ‘hurt free’ tape will end ALL problems in regards to discomfort or the head slipping out when using the PM.

What is that? I have thought about PM use but heard some negative stuff. I’d be interested in knowing what this particular tape is.

Toolguy

It’s a type of medical tape that can be bought in any pharmacy. It doesn’t stick to skin, but instead sticks to itself. I NEVER use the PM without it now.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

LF,

If you have the time and inclination I would love to have the following:

Brand name
A link on the web (if avail)
Any pics of someone using this tape with the PM

Just if you can. I’m anal that way and want as much info as possible. Thanks in advance.

I can’t provide any pictures, but I can tell you that the brand was Equaline (generic) and it was called Latex, Hurt-Free Tape. It was a flesh color and ran for about 6 bucks.

If you look in the first-aid section of a pharmacy you should be able to find it.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

LF,

Thanks for the great info. I will log that for future reference if I decide to get a PM.

By the way - Are you using the AutoExtender modified head replacement for the PM or just the PM as it comes?

I use the good old fashioned PM.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

Originally Posted by Leatherface
Actually, I’m not really sure what my starting measurements were. Believe it or not, I became aware of PE almost 6 years ago. I never really thought it would work and always goofed around with it by getting on a serious regimen for a few months then stopping for a few months etc.

If I had to make an educated guess I would say I started at between 5.5-6” BPEL.

I believe the PM has really helped me, but I stand by the fact that the years of jelqing, albeit infrequent jelqing, helped some.


Leatherface,
Thank you for your response.
You seem to be very vague in your answers. Don’t take me wrong, But I think one has to be very serious in PE and therefore also keep some stats so as to evaluate the degree of success. You will also be helping others by telling the routines which helped you.
So when you say you became “aware” of PE almost six years ago, it doesn’t really indicate when you really started PE routines so as to find out how long it took you to achieve the 1 1/2” gain. I am still curious.

Fair enough, but I’m only speaking the truth.

When I first heard of PE, their weren’t these types of forums available to share responses and gain insight etc. Hence, I didn’t bother to measure or take pictures. I just read about stretches and jelqs and started.

I would say that I was dilligent for the first 5-6 months or so with a basic, newbie program, and then did PE off and on for a few months at a time until recently.

I can assure you I have no ulterior motive, and I am not trying to sell a PM or anything. In fact, I have owned the PM for about 2 years now and at one point it was doing nothing but gathering dust in my closet.

I don’t measure frequently and I don’t visit this site too often, but I CAN assure you that I was NOT 7” BPEL before PE or using the PM, and I truly feel that 3-5 hours a day, for the past 3 months of using the PM has helped.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

So I guess you could say that it took me over 6 years to gain 1-1.5” ;)


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

Leatherface,

Congrats on the gains! I too am using the PM. Hope to have the same gains as you. I am using it minimum of 3hrs a day m-f and take the weekends off. Only had it for a week, so need a month before I measure. Will post results.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.