Hi all - my first post here
I am new to this forum - I’ve read a few hundred posts already, and you’ve got a wealth of knowledge going on here!!! I was reading the original board about 3 years ago, witnessed Uli come up with his now-famous exercise, read the legendary Bib sharing his hanging story and achieving 12 inches (I still remember that I thought it was weird - 12 inches erect and 13 flaccid, I still don’t know if he made a typo or not). I can’t believe this guy is still PEing!!! He’s one persistent PE pioneer, my hat’s off to him. I just ordered his hanger too, looks like it’s the best thing around.
Well, I PE’d for about 2-3 months back then (3 years ago) with no gains, except for slight flaccid improvement and much better erections (both went away as soon as I stopped PE).
Now that I am back - the whole PE theory looks almost like a science here. Things like proper rest, the level of optimal penile fatigue, length / girth specializations, etc. are taken here to a level where it’s just the matter of time and personal perseverance until gains are made.
Another things I noticed - the reports of solid, speedy gains are much more common now on this board than on the old board three years ago. That’s just my personal observation.
Anyway, I am back from where I started - but much more determined and with a lot more free time on my hands (no wife / g/f now, not planning to get one either until I achieve my personal goals of penile growth (8 x 6.5 NBP) and about 230 lbs of hard-rock muscle mass - both of which take a lot of time).
I am 6 BPEL x 5.5 EG, and only 3 NBPL flaccid (forgot what the girth was, I have it written down somewhere). My goal is 8 x 6.5 NBP, 6 flaccid length for general male dominance / awe factor ;-). The erect girth could go up to 6 or 6.5, I am mostly after the length. One reason here is that I couldn’t do certain “twisted” kama-sutra style positions with only 6 inches, it would slip out. Plus the male ego thing of course ;-)
Here’s my routine right now:
- 3 min. hot wrap
- Jelq 3 sec. each stroke, 300-350 times; about 75% erect (I’m after the length)
- 3 min. hot wrap
- 3 min. hot wrap
- 3 15-20 min. hanging sessions (I currently use 7.5 pounds with no discomfort except for the skin stretch, I worked up to that 2 years ago and I seem to have slided right back into it now).
- 30-60 mins with a mechanical stretcher (fashioned Zeke-style one myself; planning to get the enlarger strap to see how that works - I want to stretch at work with that).
- 3 min hot wrap.
My materials and equipment (no pun intended): original Bib (soo to be replaced by the new Bib), an assortment of barbell weights (1.25, 2.5, 5, and 7.5 lbs - lets me increase in 1.5 lbs increments), self-made Zeke-style mechanical stretcher, will soon buy the enlarger strap, microwavable gel-based heat pad, vaseline (will invest soon in aloe / vitamin E oil), ACE bandages for wrapping, just got and successfully tried the shank part of a baby sock for a wrapper (so far it works best in my mechanical stretcher), getting Theraband soon. I use a small 4-inch ratcher screwdriver to quickly tighten / loosen the hose clamp on the hanger.
Any comments / suggestions are greatly appreciated.
A couple of things to note.
- I don’t know why - but I can’t convince myself that kegels are important. As far as I can tell, all they do is strengthen the muscles that we want to loosen up - can anybody tell me what the deal is with kegels exactly?! I’ve read up on them enough, but so far they just seem as “do ‘em, they can’t hurt” - but do they help?!
- I can’t seem to be able to stretch the internal penile tissues / ligs enough with my hanging. I’m stretching my skin too much though. Plus, I can’t hang it mid-shaft, the hanger would start sliding down toward the head and by doing that it gives a very painful skin stretch. The only option for me is to rest it right below the head, with the head itself preventing the hanger from slipping off (which I know isn’t good - but so far I can’t find a different position). BTW, I am using the original Bib design (PVC pipe with a hose clamp), and I’m uncut. I use ACE self-adhesive bandages for a wrap, will get Theraband soon with my new Bib hanger.
How do you guys prevent the hanger from riding with your skin (not ON your skin, but WITH your skin) down the shaft?
I think that inability to stretch the tissues / ligs enough because of the slippage and the skin stretch problem was the primary cause why I didn’t gain before.
Anyway - thanks a lot for the forum! I like the fact that there’s a lot of mutual respect and willingness to help here - no porn stuff, no “I’m bigger than you” showdowns, no flames AT ALL, every post and every picture is related to the primary goal of the board. You sure have top-rate mods here, it’s in the top 2 of all boards I have ever read. Kudos to Thunder for creating and maintaining such a great place to learn and grow!