Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Guys that have been doing this for more then 3 year.

123

Gains after 2 to 3 years become infinitesimal for most practitioners. Some people do not understand that as human beings we are a creation of intelligent design. The Lord in his infinite wisdom decided that muscle growth and expanding cognitive skills we’re more desirable traits for survival than a large penis. With increased muscle strength we can do more work and provide for the protection and well being of our families; increased brain power allows for new technologies and inventions that propel mankind. The Lord thought this was a good thing so He enabled the human form to expand greatly in these areas.

Now, the Lord thought long and hard over the penis; after all, He had already given man His greatest gift and that was woman. He knew that the boner would be His second greatest gift but in His wisdom He also knew that some men would begin to think with their dick instead of their brain, so it was decided that if the penis was given the same capacity to grow as the bicep; soon His creation would be procreating with the livestock than with his woman. It did not take God long to quickly decide that this was bad. He did not want man to become frustrated searching out huge vaginas to accept his enormous penis. He knew that man would turn against Him for this shortcoming but, alas, He was resilient in His decision. But He was not without compassion so He built in a small reserve capacity for potential growth if the owner would stay disciplined to a strong PE program.

You see, your logic is faulty when you attribute potential length gains to mount up linearly to your time invested. Your greatest gains happen in the first 6-10 months (per God’s plan) than they peter out (per God’s plan) and ultimately plateau somewhere down the road. Genetics plays the greatest role and it sounds like you are somewhat gifted in this department, so with a good routine you can expect anywhere from 1-2inches in length and the same for girth. Obviously, there are exceptions but this would be the norm.

Banned for posting bullshit.

>SS4Jelq, did you do it consistent for 3 years, or did you ever take any breaks or what?

I remember taking a month or so break once.

And when did you finally start gaining?

I gained from 6.2” to 7.250 in from 12/10/04-2/12/05
Of course I’m gaining back old territory. Don’t give up, be diligent.

Kingpole.

What do you mean gaining old territory? Did you loose that before because you stopped or something?

Originally Posted by androNYC
With all due respect, you are kidding, right? That’s .5” per year PEing only 2 MONTHS of that year, a damn good return on time invested. Shiver seems happy to take a tortoise approach and collect his gains slowly- in seven years he will have added a total of 5.”- nothing to sneeze at.

The more I lurk here, the more clear it becomes that it is best to approach PE as an ultra-marathon, not a sprint.

I don’t think I understood what you wanted to say.
Anyway if you wanted to say that 0.5” in a year is good that I don’t agre.
Thanks

Originally Posted by RogerX
I don’t think I understood what you wanted to say.
Anyway if you wanted to say that 0.5” in a year is good that I don’t agre.
Thanks

Andro means PE gains are usually a long process, not a short one. Gaining a half inch is still a heck of a gain (especially in girth). I’m happy with any gains I get, no matter how small. And if your not ready for a long, drawn out process than this might not be for you. Some members do make quick gains in a very short period but they are definitely in the minority.

Originally Posted by RogerX
I don’t think I understood what you wanted to say.
Anyway if you wanted to say that 0.5” in a year is good that I don’t agre.
Thanks
REread the referenced post- he noted that he only focused on PE for 2 months of each year [if I understood correctly]- which would mean that the gains we’re .25” PER MONTH!

1.5” gained over 6 months of ACTUAL PE is amazing

Call me easily impressed, but 1.5” gained over 3 years of ACTUAL PE is still pretty damn good.

If I had followed up on my first brief attempts 3 years ago at that rate I would be well over my initial goal.

Think tortoise, not hare.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

SS4Jelq,

Yours is one story I can relate to. We are in somewhat different banana boats on the same ocean. I started PEing way back in 2000, and gained something like a quarter of an inch in roughly a year. That gain came quite quickly as well, as it seemed that in one week there was nothing, and then, yowza! (You know the feeling!) However, since then, nothing, and going on. Without going into the many variations on exercises I’ve tried and length of sessions (which, for jelqing were all over 20 minutes. Think I even got up to 40 at one time) I’m never managed to repeat that one particular feat. At one time I even called it quits for a month and then jumped right back in. It gets to be like brushing your teeth after a while, and your daily routine feels incomplete if you skip it.

Hanging is a last resort as it, quite frankly, scares the hell out of me. Now, After reading your posts, perhaps I’ll give it a shot. I’ve been reading into shorter PE sessions now, and experimenting with these Obends. As for hardgainers (raises hand) I’m also wondering about body types, there being three classifications (from my weight training readings anyway). For my particular body type, (call it “the average hard gaining guy” as I can’t remember the technical word right now) a weight gaining program I’ve been following with some results recommends one exercising the one muscle group once a week. It follows with some other posters here that state less is more. Nutrition is a factor as well I suppose. I’ve been working the LOT theory as well but with no success.

Anyway, thanks for posting. How long have you been hanging now?

Originally Posted by seyz

What do you mean gaining old territory? Did you loose that before because you stopped or something?

I think he means that he was once longer but it shrunk for whatever reasons. This happened to me, too. I gained back 1.5 inches pretty much from weight loss and stretching. My ‘true’ PE gains are only about a half inch in about four months.


Started 10/1/04 Approaching 7x5, Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by Salvo
Gains after 2 to 3 years become infinitesimal for most practitioners. Some people do not understand that as human beings we are a creation of intelligent design. The Lord in his infinite wisdom decided that muscle growth and expanding cognitive skills we’re more desirable traits for survival than a large penis. With increased muscle strength we can do more work and provide for the protection and well being of our families; increased brain power allows for new technologies and inventions that propel mankind. The Lord thought this was a good thing so He enabled the human form to expand greatly in these areas.

Now, the Lord thought long and hard over the penis; after all, He had already given man His greatest gift and that was woman. He knew that the boner would be His second greatest gift but in His wisdom He also knew that some men would begin to think with their dick instead of their brain, so it was decided that if the penis was given the same capacity to grow as the bicep; soon His creation would be procreating with the livestock than with his woman. It did not take God long to quickly decide that this was bad. He did not want man to become frustrated searching out huge vaginas to accept his enormous penis. He knew that man would turn against Him for this shortcoming but, alas, He was resilient in His decision. But He was not without compassion so He built in a small reserve capacity for potential growth if the owner would stay disciplined to a strong PE program.

You see, your logic is faulty when you attribute potential length gains to mount up linearly to your time invested. Your greatest gains happen in the first 6-10 months (per God’s plan) than they peter out (per God’s plan) and ultimately plateau somewhere down the road. Genetics plays the greatest role and it sounds like you are somewhat gifted in this department, so with a good routine you can expect anywhere from 1-2inches in length and the same for girth. Obviously, there are exceptions but this would be the norm.

Now that is a breath of fresh air, thanks.

AH

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.