Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Growers and showers

Originally Posted by cheeva
OK, everyone seems to wish they were a shower, period. But let’s think about this for a minute. If you had to choose, would you rather:

a) have a six inch flaccid and a seven inch BPEL.
or
b) have a 3 inch flaccid and an 8 inch BPEL.

I’d choose option b any day of the week.

Yes, however, despite widespread belief that “growers” catch up with “showers” when erect a study of the pre pe sizes in PE Data Site at Thunders indicates a strong correlation between flaccid and erect sizes. In general the longer flaccids tend to be longer upon erection. Growers gain some ground.

B is my answer cause when you think about it is when you are in action it matters the most no?

If the lady is not happy with your flaccid side she is in for a great surprise don’t you think ?


Goal: done, in peace with what I have

Less is more.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Showers are more relaxed than growers. This is my opinion…

This site agrees with you.
________

There is probably an evolutionary component in this, too. It would make sense that ancient hunters with very large flaccids charging through sharp, thorny brush in chase of a dinner mammoth would chance greater damage to their penises than hunters with small flaccids.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by mark001
Do you think we have a correlation between ” growering” and anxiety?

I am pretty sure of that.

I suffered of strong anxiety for all my life and I always thought was correlated at ” not having a decent flaccid penis”.

Very much so.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by avocet8
This site agrees with you.
________

There is probably an evolutionary component in this, too. It would make sense that ancient hunters with very large flaccids charging through sharp, thorny brush in chase of a dinner mammoth would chance greater damage to their penises than hunters with small flaccids.

Yeah your right about that one. We tend to be releasing cortisol 24/7. Anxiety issues tend to be an alarming health crisis. Inflammation is the new 50 dollar word in the medical world. So I would say inflammation issues (the cause of artery disease and likely nerve tissue breakdown) May be a factor to. Example of inflammation breakdown would be venous leakage especially in those individuals with hypertension and diabetes.

Fowfers, green tea Ginkgo biloba, Cinnamon, Arginine have anti stress anti inflammatory properties. This is a small list of components that deal with anxiety and inflammation. They say the big killer’s out there are Obesity and diabetes. I say it is anxiety and inflammation.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by cheeva
OK, everyone seems to wish they were a shower, period. But let’s think about this for a minute. If you had to choose, would you rather:

a) have a six inch flaccid and a seven inch BPEL.
or
b) have a 3 inch flaccid and an 8 inch BPEL.

I’d choose option b any day of the week.


I’d take option B and Fowfer like mad!


11 JULY 2007 - BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.75" NBPEL: 4.5"

11 JUNE 2008 - BPEL: 6.75" EG: 5.0" Base EG: 5.5"

KingPole is my Sensei - Goal: Just a little bit more - Progress/Routine - My Pictures - Perfect Measuring Technique

B most definitely.

My flaccid is 4 inches (NBP) and my BPEL is 6 inches. Am I grower or shower?

Originally Posted by goin4length
My flaccid is 4 inches (NBP) and my BPEL is 6 inches. Am I grower or shower?

You’re a shower, definitely.

Blood Penis (aka “grower”): Enlarges 200%+ during an erection.

Meat Penis (aka “shower”): Enlarges less than 200% during an erection.

goin4length: You are a shower, as noneone says.

I am a grower — Pre-PE my flaccid was 1.5 to 2”. Probably shorter in the locker room.

My erection in my younger days was probably 6.5+. So my dick got more that three times larger when erect. I am a grower. You are a shower.

Here is where things got tricky for me as a teenager.

Since I did not “get” shower vs grower, I would have assumed that your 4 inch flaccid would have tripled in size as well. But in reality our erections are pretty close in size.

This misunderstanding was a big contributor to the the size anxiety I felt in my teens and early to mid twenties.


Last edited by sta-kool : 08-19-2008 at .

Thanks all, that’s given me a bit to think about.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

I think that genetics and adaptation to the climate might be the reason for the differences.

I remember reading in Dr. Kinsey’s penis size survey that males of African decent have a slightly longer average flaccid length than Caucasians but there was very little difference with erect length averages.

It makes sense for Caucasians who were more likely suffer frostbite on the body’s extremities to be growers, that way the shorter penis will be closer to the body’s heat and better protected. On the other hand Africans don’t have that problem.

Many genetic anomalies are no longer restricted to one race, blue eyes for example, so I would imagine shower/grower genes are the same.

Besides the PE Data Site at Thunders indicating a strong correlation between pre pe flaccid and erect, here is a chart of separate doctor studies that also indicates “a good correlation”.

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/…08565/HTMLSTART

Originally Posted by dongalong
I think that genetics and adaptation to the climate might be the reason for the differences.
I remember reading in Dr. Kinsey’s penis size survey that males of African decent have a slightly longer average flaccid length than Caucasians but there was very little difference with erect length averages.
It makes sense for Caucasians who were more likely suffer frostbite on the body’s extremities to be growers, that way the shorter penis will be closer to the body’s heat and better protected. On the other hand Africans don’t have that problem.
Many genetic anomalies are no longer restricted to one race, blue eyes for example, so I would imagine shower/grower genes are the same.

There were only 1 to 2 percent black guys involved in Kinsey’s poll.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Yeah your right about that one. We tend to be releasing cortisol 24/7. Anxiety issues tend to be an alarming health crisis. Inflammation is the new 50 dollar word in the medical world. So I would say inflammation issues (the cause of artery disease and likely nerve tissue breakdown) May be a factor to. Example of inflammation breakdown would be venous leakage especially in those individuals with hypertension and diabetes.

Fowfers, green tea Ginkgo biloba, Cinnamon, Arginine have anti stress anti inflammatory properties. This is a small list of components that deal with anxiety and inflammation. They say the big killer’s out there are Obesity and diabetes. I say it is anxiety and inflammation.

I’d agree with this. Anxiety affects my flaccid A LOT.

Hmm. This gets me thinking. As far as I know, beer is not a vasodilator.

Maybe the massive flaccid increase I have while drinking is due to a complete lack of any axniety?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 AM.