Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Good Temporary Expansion but no Permanent gains

Good Temporary Expansion but no Permanent gains

I have been doing PE for 15 months and have gained .5 in length and barely any girth. I am trying for girth and have done everything including pumping, jelging, squeezes etc. But no permanent gains. I am assuming I am a hard gainer just wondering if anyone has had any breakthroughs that got them gaining? I get anywhere from a 1/4 to 1/2 expansion after horse 440s or squeezes but nothing permanent. Tried short breaks and 1 on 3 off as well as 5 or 6 days a week. I’m wondering if I need a long decon or to keep going? I am not giving up just hoping to get some insight from you guys. Thanks


Start 6.75X4.9

Now 7.5X5.1

Any takers?


Start 6.75X4.9

Now 7.5X5.1

I am going to try Mem’s routine as follows.
Morning session
1-2 times daily mon-fri with 4 hours min break between sessions

5-10 min warm wrap (washcloth)
20 min long hold inverted v-stretch
5-10 min warm wrap (washcloth)

Evening session
10 min warm wrap (washcloth)
15-20 min 80-90% jelq with 1-2 30 sec hold Horse 440 squeezes every 5 mins
2-5 min 30 sec hold horse squeezes mixed with sadsak head exercise mod
10 min warm wrap (washcloth)


Start 6.75X4.9

Now 7.5X5.1

Has anyone had this happen and then find their secret formula that got them gaining?


Start 6.75X4.9

Now 7.5X5.1

You’re already trying the v-stretch so consider adding some bundled stretching, a few folk reported that helped with girth.
Stretching does seem to temporarily lower Eq so pumping right after gets round that and takes advantage of things being loosened up.
Maybe try stretch 10mins, pump 10mins, jelq 10mins.

Girth it seems is much harder for some of us.

Try Dry

It’s more dangerous than wet jelqing but I got instant results that have lasted. I only did a few sessions and was very cautious. the expansion was incredible, and flaccid hang was much fuller for hours after a single 5 minute session.

I attribute my girth gain to dry jelq alone.

It’s worth a shot, just ease into it. Any work done dry will cause expansion, you don’t need to be aggressive.

I stopped doing them because I am trying to gain length and I have a feeling that my girth will continue to grow quickly and easily.

Good luck brother, and be safe!


My Progress Log With Pictures!

NBPEL: 6 inches MSEG: 6.25 inches

Goal: keep my curve and get to 7 x 7

Try Dry

..


My Progress Log With Pictures!

NBPEL: 6 inches MSEG: 6.25 inches

Goal: keep my curve and get to 7 x 7


Last edited by Jagger81 : 07-08-2016 at . Reason: Double post

Thank you guys for your input! I think I will try the dry jelgs


Start 6.75X4.9

Now 7.5X5.1

Originally Posted by Jagger81
It’s more dangerous than wet jelqing but I got instant results that have lasted. I only did a few sessions and was very cautious. the expansion was incredible, and flaccid hang was much fuller for hours after a single 5 minute session.

I attribute my girth gain to dry jelq alone.

It’s worth a shot, just ease into it. Any work done dry will cause expansion, you don’t need to be aggressive.

I stopped doing them because I am trying to gain length and I have a feeling that my girth will continue to grow quickly and easily.

Good luck brother, and be safe!

This. It’s awesome! Don’t get hurt.It’s too intense.

Do half of the time or reps you are doing wet. Make sure each stroke is between 3-5 secs. Get 50-70% erection.

Be careful or you will regret.

Never, ever dry jelq erect, no matter how conditioned the penis is. That’s my opinion. Wet jelqing is another thing.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Thank you!


Start 6.75X4.9

Now 7.5X5.1

Originally Posted by bill10
This. It’s awesome! Don’t get hurt.It’s too intense.

Do half of the time or reps you are doing wet. Make sure each stroke is between 3-5 secs. Get 50-70% erection.

Be careful or you will regret.

Never, ever dry jelq erect, no matter how conditioned the penis is. That’s my opinion. Wet jelqing is another thing.

Hey bill I personally did always erect jelq since I started my PE career 3 years ago, and I found it great.

Only problem with it that I noticed is pretty far from being too dangerous, im talking about that it’s just really expensive in terms of energy for your unit, which means it could lead easily to overtrain, but the expansion in terms of girth and the EQ boost is insane.

I don’t really see any point in being more dangerous than on a 70% erect penis, I might be wrong tho just my experience.

I know what are you talking about and I am sure it works.

But I can’t tell to a person that does PE almost as long as I do to dry jelq erect.

I don’t do it and I don’t intent doing it. I am not saying that it doesn’t work. I know many PEers with a very conditioned penis do it with good results

It’s a personal thing. I won’t advice something I don’t do to others..

You obviously have done it so you can tell and advise. Other than that anyone is free to choose what suits him better. After all different opinions promote the dialogue.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Accro
Hey bill I personally did always erect jelq since I started my PE career 3 years ago, and I found it great.

Only problem with it that I noticed is pretty far from being too dangerous, im talking about that it’s just really expensive in terms of energy for your unit, which means it could lead easily to overtrain, but the expansion in terms of girth and the EQ boost is insane.

I don’t really see any point in being more dangerous than on a 70% erect penis, I might be wrong tho just my experience.

That is a personal opinion of a veteran PEer. If works great if you know what your doing and have a well conditioned penis. Otherwise, it can be dangerous.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by How lack
That is a personal opinion of a veteran PEer. If works great if you know what your doing and have a well conditioned penis. Otherwise, it can be dangerous.

I kind of disagree, started with them even when not conditioned at all and literally nothing but benefits happened in 3 years, up to you ;)

I think you conditioned your dick too much. I already started seeing gains in 5 days of consistent jelqing and extender use. I think I owe it all to the infrared heating lamp though.

My routine is simple I heat up for 10-15 min, both my dick and inner dick. I put a folded paper towel on my balls to reflect the infrared.

I stretch all angles each for 30-60 sec for 3 sets. I also do the Mandingo stretch to bring my inner dick out. I heat up my dick again for about 10 min.

Then I jelq for 10-15 min depending on how tender my penis is. I do squeezes and uli jelqs. I jelq down for half the time and I jelq up the other half. When I jelq up I feel pressure and stretch on my base and inner penis. When I jelq downward I fill my tip with more blood. After I’m done I may edge for an hour if I have time. I heat up again and stretch only 1-2 sets. Then I put on the extender. I do this in the morning. Very important to do in the morning. Your dick will heal in the extended state and if you keep coming back to heat it up throughout the day, it heals soo quick. Your penis will be plump all day and hang lower.

Originally Posted by Contender40
I am going to try Mem’s routine as follows.
Morning session
1-2 times daily mon-fri with 4 hours min break between sessions

5-10 min warm wrap (washcloth)
20 min long hold inverted v-stretch
5-10 min warm wrap (washcloth)

Evening session
10 min warm wrap (washcloth)
15-20 min 80-90% jelq with 1-2 30 sec hold Horse 440 squeezes every 5 mins
2-5 min 30 sec hold horse squeezes mixed with sadsak head exercise mod
10 min warm wrap (washcloth)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
promising "new" routine getting good expansionSmertriosPenis Pumps410-11-2013 03:48 PM
Girth Gains Temporaryjohndough123Penis Enlargement Basics1510-23-2010 10:27 PM
Temporary gains, how temporary are they?GyrtaPenis Pumps804-11-2010 11:40 PM
Where I stand and my personal discoveries about PE and evaluating permanent gainsClubberPenis Enlargement1809-28-2009 01:02 PM
permanent gains againstaypositivePenis Enlargement Basics808-27-2006 03:59 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 AM.