Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth

Originally Posted by daumier

Phyriel,

Use the search button.

Kcee’s gains is a well known thread.

Thank you, daumier. I get a little weary defending myself when I join a thread and mention that I have a girth of 7.5”. As an additional comment, my wife has started telling me that I do hurt her especially at first. I thought that she was easily able to tolerate my size, but I guess I was wrong. I really thought that she would be able to handle an even bigger girth than what I have. I now know that I’m probably at the upper limits girth wise of at least her capability.

Originally Posted by kcee
Thank you, daumier. I get a little weary defending myself when I join a thread and mention that I have a girth of 7.5”. As an additional comment, my wife has started telling me that I do hurt her especially at first. I thought that she was easily able to tolerate my size, but I guess I was wrong. I really thought that she would be able to handle an even bigger girth than what I have. I now know that I’m probably at the upper limits girth wise of at least her capability.

I do apologize for my comment kcee.

Originally Posted by kcee

Thank you, daumier. I get a little weary defending myself when I join a thread and mention that I have a girth of 7.5”. As an additional comment, my wife has started telling me that I do hurt her especially at first. I thought that she was easily able to tolerate my size, but I guess I was wrong. I really thought that she would be able to handle an even bigger girth than what I have. I now know that I’m probably at the upper limits girth wise of at least her capability.

Don’t kid yourself, you’re in the upper limits of most women’s capability.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Don’t kid yourself, you’re in the upper limits of most women’s capability.

I have been monagamous for many years…but, I have to confess I sometimes am curious if that IS really true.
For once, I’d like to have a woman look at me and say, “NO WAY!” Hopefully, my wife won’t start saying that…

To Phyriel> Thanks for the apology, but I’m kind of used to people that either haven’t read my posts or seen my pictures questioning the veracity of my comments when I list that I am well over 7” in girth. (I only wish I was well over 7” in length!)

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like it would be impossible for you to have sex, but at 7.5” around … that’s going to be an adjustment for most women who are used to the average guy of 4.75” - 5” around.

Don’t you think?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Don’t get me bad kcee but for me it’s very hard to understand how a guy with a 7,5” (19cm) in girth, has oral and anal sex, I always use objects to picture my girth size and 7,5” it’s pretty fucking big, grab one object in your house that’s has this girth and hold it. And I understand what you say about see what other woman’s will say about size, I have this curiosity too, since I start PEing I want to show my dick to the world.

Originally Posted by Phyriel
I always use objects to picture my girth size and 7,5” it’s pretty fucking big, grab one object in your house that’s has this girth and hold it.
I think kcee has an object he can readily get a hold of. :D

Originally Posted by Phyriel
I have this curiosity too, since I start PEing I want to show my dick to the world.
The world may not be ready for that.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Phyriel

Don’t get me bad kcee but for me it’s very hard to understand how a guy with a 7,5” (19cm) in girth, has oral and anal sex, I always use objects to picture my girth size and 7,5” it’s pretty fucking big, grab one object in your house that’s has this girth and hold it. And I understand what you say about see what other woman’s will say about size, I have this curiosity too, since I start PEing I want to show my dick to the world.

Oral is only possible when I’m flaccid. She can barely manage the head when I’m erect, so oral is kind of out. Anal? What’s that? She won’t even let me think about that…even if she’s been drinking!

I think he just explained - no oral, no anal, complaints of pain from the wife… I think we all know the ups :) .


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer

I think he just explained - no oral, no anal, complaints of pain from the wife… I think we all know the ups :) .

That’s pretty much it. Anal I don’t care about. I get enough pleasure from the oral that she does while I’m flaccid. It helps me achieve full erection quicker. I’m over 50 now so things don’t work quite as quickly. Intercourse has always been my favorite form of sex anyway. I don’t like it that she is experiencing pain though.

Oh, one other upside…when the wife has had a few drinks with her girlfriends she loves to brag! That’s kind of fun. It doesn’t take much to make me happy!

You mean … you’re a trophy husband?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I am 6.5 mid shaft and 7 base and I can enter in only 7 out of ten woman, in these seven girls , only 2 take the whole seven inches girth.

The other 3 out of ten I have way too much troubles penetrating.

*Envy.

Originally Posted by kcee
That’s pretty much it. Anal I don’t care about. I get enough pleasure from the oral that she does while I’m flaccid. It helps me achieve full erection quicker. I’m over 50 now so things don’t work quite as quickly. Intercourse has always been my favorite form of sex anyway. I don’t like it that she is experiencing pain though.
Oh, one other upside.when the wife has had a few drinks with her girlfriends she loves to brag! That’s kind of fun. It doesn’t take much to make me happy!

Fantastic man, you really have monstrous girth and I understand you will in showing this “thing” around.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 PM.