Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

Thanks jhtownsend.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Using golf weights to stretch- the best fulcrum stretching I’ve EVER done to gain girth
Hey guys. I want to issue a disclaimer first- I’m not saying in any way that I’ve discovered this or whatever. I tried to search for mention of it elsewhere, but I couldn’t find any mention, or a thread with someone doing the same thing which I could bump, so I’m starting a post for this stretch that I’ve stumbled across and LOVE.

I got started to thinking about fulcrum stretching after seeing some video of DLD playing with his dick using one of those plastic dog toys that you use to play tug-of-war- you know, two handles- one for the dog’s mouth and one for your hand and then you fight over the fucker.

Anyway, the way he was working his dick looked really effective, and although he may not have invented fulcrum stretching with an implement, it was my first exposure to the idea.

After some time, I started trying (with varying degrees of success) to achieve some good fulcrum stretching during my routine which is done entirely in the shower. I quickly discovered two things. A.) these are REALLY good stretches and B.) that you become limited right away by your own grip and other grip related/strength factors. Also, I found that it was very difficult to work the cock systematically unless you paid a LOT of attention. I would work from one angle of fulcrum (whichever was easiest for me to achieve) and then would neglect hitting from other angles.

I stayed with them though and have continued to gain, making these (lame versions of mine) the center of my stretching regimen.

However, I’ve now stumbled upon a method which is rocking my world, and my dick, to new levels of previously unseen stretched-out-edness. When I’m done with this new fulcrum stretching with golf weights routine, my dick has DEFINITELY and irrefutably been worked out and stretched on the four major axes (up/down/left/right- or-dorsal/ventral/port/starboard….hell, you get the idea…) and hangs in a really swell and low dangle that says- “damn dude, you worked me. In fact, I’ve had to ease up on the intensity from when I first started because these are such deep blasters, tip to base.

What you need is enough golf swing weights to almost totally encase your fully stretched length. I’m using 6 now, but could definitely use one or two more.

Now, get TOTALLY WARMED UP- In my opinion, shower is best because then you can apply hot water to unit as you stretch- and slip on the first ring, all the way until it’s bone-pressed. Then, bend your pecker over the ring, using the ring as a fulcrum, holding your dick in one hand and securing the ring with the other. I hold the stretch for a slow count of 20 with the hot water focused on the area of the greatest stretch.

Then, I do the same stretch working from right to left and, finally, to a downward stretch. Then, keeping that weight on, I massage out the unit, do a couple of kegels, and then slip on the next weight. I then repeat the process for the next weight.

This whole process continues until you have systematically worked your way to the end of your dick (providing you have enough weights to do so).

In terms of really blasting the internals of the dick (CC’s, tunica and whatnot) I am hard pressed (and bone pressed) to imagine there would be a better way to blast your dick than with this routine.

CAUTION: this could definitely be a dick buster. Err on the side of caution. The day after my first workout with this I had to take two days off because I overworked (but thankfully didn’t injure) my dick due to my excitement over the ease with which I was achieving these dick blasting stretches.

Golf Weight Dick Blasters? I dunno, seems a little verbose, but whatever you want to call them, if you’ve got even a couple/few weights bangin’ around, I’d give these a try for sure.

Happy stretching- may you hang low and swing heavy.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Monty, this is a girth thread, and you mention neither pumping nor clamping…

I’ll have to read this again , but by clamping I can achieve a real 0.5 ” girth increase under 10 mn, with pumping I get about 0.1 ” of an increase.

Also you have to take into account what happens with the skin, during clamping all the force is on the tunica pushing outward (the skin gets fucked up in the process because there’s a lack of blood/fluid flow), with pumping it is, imo unclear , I’d bet a good deal of the force is lost on the skin and all the tissues around the tunica and ccs / cs. I’m pretty sure they mentioned this at some point in the discussion.

Not everyone is erect during pumping and I don’t understand how it’s possible, if the penis reaches the erect size and beyond and we suppose it’s filled with blood as a result of pumping then it should be erect . But it’s not. What happens during pumping inside the ccs is a bit of a mystery.

If you read my post, you’ll understand why skin is almost completely irrelevant… force is not “lost”. The only difference is how cut off that tissue is from the rest of the body.

If you read my first line you’ll see what I was after: Using golf weights to stretch- the best fulcrum stretching I’ve EVER done to gain GIRTH.

Combine fulcrum stretching with clamping and you’ll scare yourself at how fast your girth will grow.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Quote
—-Now we kegel! According to the Lavoisier study quoted earlier, from “Journal of Urology 136 (1986)”, the kegel was measured to increase pressure between 4-22.6 inHg. Therefore, suppose our incredible athlete can produce this:

58 inHg >|< 27 inHg——

This is an important condition, when one is in the tube he can do a few short kegels but that’s about it, one someone clamps he can keep the vast majority of the blood everytime he kegels (until the tunica can’t take anymore) with proper technique.

Quote
If we replace the pump with a clamp, there are only two changes. The easy one is external pressure, which is neutral again (atmospheric pressure). The “hard” one is the function of the clamp as a fulcrum, which I don’t have the math for, but from experience we know is quite significant. In this case:

58+? inHg >|< 30 inHg

Again, the numbers are not critical. The point I want to drive home is whether you clamp or pump, you are simply tipping the balance of pressure, which exerts directional force on the tunica. It’s irrelevant whether you are “pulling” or “pushing” the compliance of the tunica only effects how much it expands (and thins and tightens etc.), not how much force it is subject to. pudendum also made mention of the pressure dropping inside the CC because of this volume increase, but this is also irrelevant. The pressure created inside is limited by the strength of your ICS muscle, which is the same whether your girth is 4” or 7”.

The problem is you’ve described the shaft as a single tissue full of blood, the tunica, however there are different kind of tissues which are made of different material, and you over simplify the model to make your point. If the difference of pressure is the same (and , as said earlier, imo this is very wrong unless you use very high vacuum pressure in the tube), then the fact the pressures inside the ccs or around the cs are not the same is relevant, precisely because the penis is not just a tunica full of blood.
And again, I’d like to know what happens in the ccs when one pumps, if it was filled with blood then shouldn’t it be erect?

Quote
FLUID - Though it’s been mentioned and I think most will say it’s a lesser issue, it bears summary. I believe that fluid is inevitable and variable depending on your methods.

Yes fluid is probably a normal consequence of most heavyish girth work, even more so with clamping and pumping (as you point out).

Quote
COMPLIANCE
The second misconception that must be addressed is the notion of working on the tunica while it is compliant, i.e. “pumping with a semi” etc. I think pudendum hit on something critical here, but he seemed to have misinterpreted it.

The penis has fibers that run lengthwise and fibers that run circumferentially. Sure, they are coiled up when flaccid, but to gain erect length and girth, they must stretch or grow longer, there is no other mechanism unless somehow your elastic fibers are so strong you never actually have 100% erection (which would technically be a genetic defect if it is even possible). Whether lengthwise or girthwise, we must apply tension to those fibers. Just like stretching a spring with a given amount of force- the spring extends and compliance drops until a balance is achieved or the spring breaks (please god no). Now pudendum’s conclusion that we must aim to over-stretch our girth without stretching lengthwise is probably very good insight, but this cannot be achieved in a cylinder unless there is something mashing down our glans (like the dishrag analogy… the pump is that other guy pulling the mesh lengthwise), forcing all expansion in a radial direction. Therefore I’m not sure I see the benefit of pumping semi… the tunica can still be pumped to an over-extended dimension (like the spring), but the only difference is the internal pressure will be lower, since you are trying to create a pressure differential with the entire circulatory system rather than a closed tunica (not to mention kegelpower…).

Have you ever pumped with a semi? You will get fatter than longer, the reason could be that the sides have much more surface exposed to the variation of pressure than glans/top part, so if you pump with a semi the penis will not reach a state of full erection as the difference of pressure is not enough for this, while there will be an important increase in volume, it will be in the girth direction more than the length direction.

This being said I if we accept the tunica is made of two layers and the longitudinal one is around the circular one, then it makes sense that we would need to work on both layers to show erect girth gains, if not then we would get a small increase in girth traded for a bit of lost length , or no gains. The balloon analogy.

Walter, I’ve got to say that seems a pretty plausible reply. I know you have made great girth gains from pumping right? The point you made about pumping with a semi, is this what you have always practiced? I never gain length from pumping once out of the tube and i don’t mind that. But if what u say could be true i might have to try this approach. Pumping for length at the pressures i do (4-5Hg) don’t yield any length gains after nearly 3months of dedication and consistency.


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

You have confused me with someone else, the members who gained well from pumping are pumpbra, titleist, avocet, peforfun (but he was extreme in his approach), possibly sparkyx and a handful more I can’t remember, not so many of them. :) .

I wanted to add that the calculations of the hg of pressure in pumping vs clamping is flawed by the kegels stuff . It is easy for one who tries both clamping and pumping at 4hg to see one is way more intense than the other. If we assume all that matters is the difference of pressure between the inside and the outside of the penis, then it’s simply the calculation of the resulting force of pumping which is wrong. To emulate the pressure created by clamping we would need to create way more vaccuum pressure inside the tube, and this would result, in the very vast majority of cases, in awful skin injuries , hence why I don’t think both affect skin in the same way.
This is important to assess which one is superior, at least in terms of intensity , now whether or not more intensity leads to more gains is an other debate.

Imo clamped edging would be way easier on the skin and way more intense in terms of expanding the tunica than pumping .

Quote
You will get fatter than longer, the reason could be that the sides have much more surface exposed to the variation of pressure than glans/top part, so if you pump with a semi the penis will not reach a state of full erection as the difference of pressure is not enough for this, while there will be an important increase in volume, it will be in the girth direction more than the length direction.

I’m wrong there, it has to do with the balloon comparison, the longitudinal layer limits the expansion of the circular layer, hence the girthier state if you pump with a semi. It happens with a lot of guys who have a girthier semi erect size vs their full erect size.

Tried pumping for a longer period of pumping with a semi after my 10 minute jelqing. I also edge whilst lightly clamped first too. I have to say, why oh why did i not try this sooner!! At one point i had to take the pump off after 15mins as my unit was pressing so hard against the sides of my elliptical tube it was starting to burn me from my heat mat i use wrapped round! I had to turn it off and cool down a little. Wow i couldn’t believe it, the expansion this way was crazy for me! I also do 8mins edged clamping between pumping sets. Buy the end i have zero fluid buildup along shaft and just a tiny bit behind the glans.

My partner commented on it after whilst she gave me a nice blowjob, it looked so thick and she could barely get in her little mouth! I had to measure the length as it looked much shorter due to the solid girth expansion but all my length was there. I never got to measure the girth but it must have hit 5.5 solid, it was raging with no sponginess.
I will keep things this way for a long while from now on. So glad i read your post as id never of expected this result!


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

Originally Posted by Walter5169
If the difference of pressure is the same (and, as said earlier, imo this is very wrong unless you use very high vacuum pressure in the tube), then the fact the pressures inside the ccs or around the cs are not the same is relevant, precisely because the penis is not just a tunica full of blood.

I think it should be widely accepted that there is a vast difference in pressures… it’s just that no one has stuck a needle in yet to measure clamping pressure :D Notice my clamping equation is really a question mark.

Yes, the dynamic is different- when clamping the fleshy part of the penis is not being affected by the full pressure. You could say in practical terms, I don’t disagree with pudendum on this… just the physics of the thing need to be clarified because it’s easy to take false mechanical models and extrapolate to nonsensical conclusions. It’s not that the skin “absorbs” the vacuum and works the tunica inefficiently, it’s that clamping can apply ten times as much force without beating up the skin.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
To emulate the pressure created by clamping we would need to create way more vaccuum pressure inside the tube, and this would result, in the very vast majority of cases, in awful skin injuries , hence why I don’t think both affect skin in the same way.

We don’t disagree on this… I don’t mean to simplify too much, to say that they are the same exercise, what I mean to do is dispel the urban legend of “pulling” with a vacuum and “pushing” with a clamp. Differential pressure is the mechanism of both exercises, so we needn’t stress out too much about that. However, as I mentioned, the clamp cuts off the entire penis from the body, so the pressure is applied more evenly from the tunica through to the skin… I should have explained this part better. What I mean is that in pumping the high pressure zone is your entire body… and the penis can fill with fluid more easily if it is not isolated from the body.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
And again, I’d like to know what happens in the ccs when one pumps, if it was filled with blood then shouldn’t it be erect?

I use “erect” for the aroused, pinched off state… when pumping, even if the ccs are artificially stretched to full volume or even volume beyond that of an erection, you come out soft so I wouldn’t say it was “an erection”.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Have you ever pumped with a semi? You will get fatter than longer, the reason could be that the sides have much more surface exposed to the variation of pressure than glans/top part, so if you pump with a semi the penis will not reach a state of full erection as the difference of pressure is not enough for this, while there will be an important increase in volume, it will be in the girth direction more than the length direction.

This is important and maybe none of us understand it completely, but maybe it’s like an air mattress in shrink wrap- you can inflate the air mattress (erection) and it’s firm and long, but if you deflate the air mattress inside the shrink wrap, you just have a relatively squishy bubble. I’m not sure it’s necessarily better, but I agree there could be a girth benefit to pumping semi. In practical terms, however, no matter how hard I go in and short my pump set is, it comes out soft, which leads me to believe it’s pointless to try to “tailor” my pumping erection. It feels right to go in as stimulated as possible, and maybe that’s enough of a benefit anyway… I do like your emphasis on the double layer though, it would explain why full hardness can limit girth.

Originally Posted by jhtownsend
Yes, the dynamic is different- when clamping the fleshy part of the penis is not being affected by the full pressure. You could say in practical terms, I don’t disagree with pudendum on this… just the physics of the thing need to be clarified because it’s easy to take false mechanical models and extrapolate to nonsensical conclusions. It’s not that the skin “absorbs” the vacuum and works the tunica inefficiently, it’s that clamping can apply ten times as much force without beating up the skin.

So with clamping the difference of pressure is between the tunica and everything else outside it, but with pumping is there no possibility to have a difference of pressure between the inside of the tunica and the outside of it ? For example when fluids (promptly) builds up in the skin and underneath it is there no new variation of pressure between this part and the inside of the tunica?

Originally Posted by jhtownsend

I use “erect” for the aroused, pinched off state… when pumping, even if the ccs are artificially stretched to full volume or even volume beyond that of an erection, you come out soft so I wouldn’t say it was “an erection”.

This is precisely what I don’t understand, I thought erection was created by the penis filling up with blood and veins being compressed in the process, if this is the case then we should be erect after pumping no matter what. I wonder if there’s a possibility for the penis to fill up with something else than blood or to just expand without being full? That does not make much sense to me either.


Last edited by Walter5169 : 04-27-2016 at .

Originally Posted by Walter5169
So with clamping the difference of pressure is between the tunica and everything else outside it, but with pumping is there no possibility to have a difference of pressure between the inside of the tunica and the outside of it?

I’m actually not sure what you’re asking here… any pressure differential from inside to outside produces the an intense strain on the tunica rather than the skin. The major difference between bringing down the external pressure and increasing internal pressure is the fleshy penis is not designed to handle “being in space”… whereas the CCs are designed to withstand much more force than an erection can produce. If you create a differential of 5 inHg by lowering the external pressure (vacuum), the tunica is trained nearly the same as if you increased the internal pressure (clamp) by 5 inHg. The difference is when clamping the skin isn’t being exposed to the pressure differential, because the tunica barely moves. That’s why clamping is so much more efficient (in a technical sense). There are two different mechanisms that cause fluid buildup, one is simply the pressure forcing it out of the blood in the CCs, and the other is drawing it from the body through the fleshy penis, which is much more likely without a clamp to hinder it.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
This is precisely what I don’t understand, I thought erection was created by the penis filling up with blood and veins being compressed in the process, if this is the case then we should be erect after pumping no matter what.

When the penis is filled it naturally traps the blood by pinching off the exit vessels (this was discussed a lot years ago in this thread). It is also believe that the smooth muscle can “top off” this blood with intermittent contractions. For the most part there is no exit of blood in an “actual” erection, but some may be allowed out, just not as freely as it is let in. I don’t think this was completely proven in the thread… maybe it’s not 100% known in the medical world. Either way, the erection can be “released” apparently when pumping, because the pump maintains engorgement without the “pinching off” action. It may be that it actually turns off the natural erection mechanism somehow, but what is interesting is this means that the CCs can be over-engorged without being hard- the theory we are working with at the moment is this means girth expansion is hindered less by the shape of the tunica. Of course clamping can also be done at lower erection levels for a similar effect… does that make sense?

Not exactly on topic, but to address pudendum’s theories in short- I think he was correct in expectinga a risk of strengthening the tunica (bad) when only clamping or pumping at high tension, but I doubt it’s as terrible a danger as he made it seem (I’ve seen him bring up the terror of “full load” dozens of times across the forum). Many have gained through pumping or clamping alone. Jelqing generates just as much tension on the tunica, it’s just in motion along the length of it. In either case, there’s simply an amount of tension that signals growth, and a larger amount that signals trauma and over-repair. The idea that static expansion is “too much force” and jelqs are not is just apples to oranges. The point of non-compliance you reach is entirely up to the exerciser.

I think that simply pulling the tunica tight without any deformative work (like jelqs) can lead to growth, but that the benefit of bending the fibers in multiple directions is enormous. I’ve only gained about .25” solid over a year of clamping, but my base has gone from a natural baseball bat to fairly sturdy (I would guess at least .5” gain but my turkey neck makes measuring unreliable so I don’t want to make claims).

It might be self-explanatory, but if you look at collagen up close, you see they are overlapping, ribbed strands. I would not be surprised if dynamic deformation (jelqs/bends/squeezes/etc.) lets these fibrils “slip” farther apart and elongate the overall structure.

http://medicine.academic.ru/123900/collagen_fibrils

Originally Posted by jhtownsend

The difference is when clamping the skin isn’t being exposed to the pressure differential, because the tunica barely moves.

Of course clamping can also be done at lower erection levels for a similar effect

does that make sense?

I’ve only gained about .25” solid over a year of clamping, but my base has gone from a natural baseball bat to fairly sturdy (I would guess at least .5” gain but my turkey neck makes measuring unreliable so I don’t want to make claims).

It might be self-explanatory, but if you look at collagen up close, you see they are overlapping, ribbed strands. I would not be surprised if dynamic deformation (jelqs/bends/squeezes/etc.) lets these fibrils “slip” farther apart and elongate the overall structure.

I’m not sure what you mean there? The skin is not affected by pressure simply because the pressure is focused inside the ccs, the skin and tissues around it are just stretched out a bit.

Yes but then one would need to bend, squeeze or jelq to increase the pressure inside the shaft.

Yes it does but the I still don’t really understand the mechanism of erections, if what you say is true then it means what I read was wrong.

Xeno would probably agree with you, have a look at this thread if you have not Strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps . He came up with special devices to recreate the clamping gains near the base in the whole shaft.
It is an interesting idea .

Also remember the tunica is different at the base than in other sections of the shaft (thinner and less elastic? can’t remember ), guys gain a lot of base girth from hanging, pumping and clamping.


Last edited by Walter5169 : 05-01-2016 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 PM.