Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth theory: Pumping vs. clamping

Originally Posted by optimalss
‘sparky’ X I had the same idea as you.

Vacuum tube with a knob on end with shaft with vacuum head attachment.

Shaft goes thru greased and rubber bushing into tube.

Allows you to stretch the unit out while in vacuum.

I also too believe that the internal tension will allow tissue remodelling efforts to be conducive.

Too much work, and it would be hard to make it work. If you want the same effect but much cheaper, do partial erect bends. Erection at about 50-80%, then pull, bend, twist etc. It will have the same effect.

Standard warning, erect bends are dangerous.

Just remember, erect bends can produce very high internal pressures, so its not recommended for anyone with less than 6 months conditioning.

Actually, at about 50% erection, fairly safe. The higher the erection level, the greater the risk.

Originally Posted by pudendum
Any ideas how a mechanical deformation can be add to the penis in the vacuum chamber without pressure leak?

I think it would be foolish to even try…to difficult and it can be done better with a clamp.

There have been guys that have gotten great results with clamped manipulations (TNA ?). Pulling, bending and twisting. Of course this can be very dangerous, so its only for very experienced PE’ers.

From this thread I think I would recommend low level clamping when trying this.

I should dig that name up and ask him about it. The great thing about his story is that he had his wife do all the pulling and bending, man, that guy knows how to have a good time. (Dude, jump in here if you read this.)

They would PE together, she would help measure him, then they would go for a walk afterward. That’s MY idea of how to spend the morning (I think she would have him use it on her afterward, but that may be a figment of my perverted imagination! :) )

‘sparkyx’.

My idea was more of being able to “stretch” the unit while in a vacuum tube.

Did not consider twisting, bending, etc, but all those would be possibilities.

Originally Posted by pudendum
Pliability is another way of saying compliance. At peak erection (either spontaneous or by stimulation; hear that ttt) the tunica has a very low compliance, that is it is less pliable. At lower levels of erection, the compliance is higher (more pliable).

So using the term, compliance. I believe that stress on the tunica over time increases the compliance at high pressures

Originally Posted by pudendum
In peak erect penis, the amount of radius increase is very, very small, so that tension is developed almost exclusively by pressure.

This can disproved by demonstration very easily. Even if you think a portion of the increase is fluid, the increase is substantial, not “very very small”.

Originally Posted by pudendum
I have taken things into my own hands (though it would be nicer in her hands) and have had great success. That I chose not to clamp or pump was a personal decision. BUT, I have practiced tension-induced remodeling PE just as well as you have; just different. Jelqing at 50 - 75% erection has given me an over 1” increase in girth since April.

You can mash it, fry it, bake it, slice it, dice it, or peel it; it’s still a potato. We approach PE from many different directions. So if that’s the case, how can explain our success? That is what we’ve been trying to do on this thread. There is not a different mechanism for each different PE method.

I do not believe our theories here contradict experience. But we must not let the idea that varying individual experience means that tension-induced connective tissue remodeling is not important. There are many variables involved in living systems. They are complex. But as I commented to Mr. Happy, you can not just blow this all off.

For example, just because response to a particular drug varies among individuals does not mean that the proposed mechanism of it’s action is wrong or academic.

Success is empirical, the mechanism is not.

I would say follow your shot. If it is working do not stop. I am the one that says everything works, but I agree some can better than others. I do not fault you for not trying clamping or pumping, only disagree with you about the expansion. As far as varying per individual, I agree 100%, but many have experienced the same expansion.

Originally Posted by pudendum
Yes, I am a Smart Ass.

I with you here.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I should dig that name up and ask him about it. The great thing about his story is that he had his wife do all the pulling and bending, man, that guy knows how to have a good time. (Dude, jump in here if you read this.)

They would PE together, she would help measure him, then they would go for a walk afterward. That’s MY idea of how to spend the morning (I think she would have him use it on her afterward, but that may be a figment of my perverted imagination! :) )


Now that’s what I call quality time that helps to cement a relationship (and PE gains as well). :)

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Did you ever use the multiple clamp method, as we had discussed? If you did, did you use multiple clamps spaced out over the length of the erection, or did you just move the clamp to different areas?

AND.if you used this method, what results did you see? Did you use this in a IPR format?

I tried this buy gluing together several with every other clamp ratchet removed. It was very uncomfortable and I did not continue.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
So using the term, compliance. I believe that stress on the tunica over time increases the compliance at high pressures


I think a better way to say it is that our goal over the long term is to reach the point of lowest tunica compliance (stiffest, less pliable) at an ever longer stretch length both longitudinal (length) and circumferential (girth). That is the crux of PE directed at the tunica.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
This can disproved by demonstration very easily. Even if you think a portion of the increase is fluid, the increase is substantial, not “very very small”.


I’m saying tunica radius at peak erection, not overall penis. This is our goal anyway. The edema will be removed quickly.

In LaPlace”s law, one of the factors is wall thickness (in this case the tunica thickness). Tension is inversely related to wall thickness, that is when the tunica thins with stretch tension increases. This thinning at peak erection is small and I will grant you that with this small thinning and a small increase in radius that the tension will rise. Does it cause tension-induced connective tissue remodeling at a longer collagen fiber length and/or diameter? How much? You’ll have to answer that. The degree of lengthening over strengthening may be the factor of variability that everyone is presenting

I believe you can obtain greater tensions if you start to pump at lower levels of erection and bring the penis up to an “artificially” high radius. What I am trying to say that by causing a pressure gradient across the tunica with negative pressure, you will be drawing more blood into the penis and increasing the radius. As the tunica starts to become stiff (because of compliance) and the external pressure effects becomes less, the pressure in the hardening penis will rise as well at a higher radius than if you had started to pump at peak erection. This is the concept I’m trying to get across.

Am I making sense, or am I just full of it?

Originally Posted by pudendum

Yes, I am a Smart Ass.

Originally Posted by SteadyGains

I with you here.

I am glad we are in agreement. :)

Originally Posted by pudendum
I am glad we are in agreement. :)

Actually I was kidding, I am much worse at times and with your technical knowledge, you have been very patient.

Originally Posted by pudendum
For example, just because response to a particular drug varies among individuals does not mean that the proposed mechanism of it’s action is wrong or academic.


The reason why drugs act differently in different individuals results at least to a substantial parts from genetics (more precisely: single nucleotide polymorphisms). On that basis one can define hyperfast, fast, normal and slow metabolizers. At the same dose, fast, and more so hyperfast experience little or no effect, while slow metabolizers may exhibit severe side effects.

(Just for the records).

Certainly, genetics also influence pe-success, and - on a more differentiated basis - may explain why one individual benefits more or less from a given exercise.

Extreme examples in whom pe should work wonders should be people with diseases like EHLERS-DANLOS MARFAN-syndrome.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by optimalss
‘sparkyx’.

My idea was more of being able to “stretch” the unit while in a vacuum tube.

Did not consider twisting, bending, etc, but all those would be possibilities.

I think it has potential, but really, its hard enough to keep a good seal now, start adding mechanisms and it would make it very susceptible to leakage.

Like I said, try partial erect pulls or higher erection pulls (again, higher the erection level, the greater the chance of injury), it should accomplish the same thing.

Originally Posted by pudendum

I believe you can obtain greater tensions if you start to pump at lower levels of erection and bring the penis up to an “artificially” high radius. What I am trying to say that by causing a pressure gradient across the tunica with negative pressure, you will be drawing more blood into the penis and increasing the radius. As the tunica starts to become stiff (because of compliance) and the external pressure effects becomes less, the pressure in the hardening penis will rise as well at a higher radius than if you had started to pump at peak erection. This is the concept I’m trying to get across.

Am I making sense, or am I just full of it?

Interesting concept…hmmmm. :-k

Pumpers generally believe its best to go in hard, but what your saying sound plausible, I’m gonna try it, thanks!

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I think it would be foolish to even try.to difficult and it can be done better with a clamp.

There have been guys that have gotten great results with clamped manipulations (TNA ?). Pulling, bending and twisting. Of course this can be very dangerous, so it’s only for very experienced PE’ers.

From this thread I think I would recommend low level clamping when trying this.

I should dig that name up and ask him about it. The great thing about his story is that he had his wife do all the pulling and bending, man, that guy knows how to have a good time. (Dude, jump in here if you read this.)

They would PE together, she would help measure him, then they would go for a walk afterward. That’s MY idea of how to spend the morning (I think she would have him use it on her afterward, but that may be a figment of my perverted imagination! :) )

The cable clamp is too big, it won’t fit in most size tubes.

You would have to use some other kind of clamp, a very tight elastic cock ring has been used by others.

CAUTION, of course.


Later - ttt

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.