Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth: Jelq, Clamp, Both?

12

Girth: Jelq, Clamp, Both?

Well I know there are plenty of these threads about girth, but I get limited time reading these forums so I find it quicker to just ask.

Now, I have been wearing my ADS for the past 6 months and doing 100 jelqs each day with some gains in length and girth ( lost 1/4” in girth though ). Now I am 5.25” in girth looking to hit 6”, actually I have to hit 6” or I just wont be happy with my girth. What is another way other than clamping to gain girth? I know jelqs will help, but is there anything else besides clamping. I would love to reach my 6” mark goal by doing 300-400 jelqs a day without other girth exercises. Would love for someone to reply that has gained an inch girth from just jelqing. Thanks.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

I’m not aware of anyone having gained anything like an inch in girth from just jelqing.

In my humble opinion you should Jelq, Clamp, Jelq, Pump, Repeat, in that order - A routine I’ve just started doing.

Damn, Wish jelq would get me to the 6” mark. Clamping really scares me, must be the stories I read about leakage.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

I have been clamping for about 2-3 months and had no problems from it or seen any potential problems so far.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Guess I’m off to True Value for a cable clamp. One more question before I leave. What is the best lube for doing jelqs? I need to find something other than conditioner because my fiance keeps asking why we go through a 32oz bottle of conditioner every week.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Originally Posted by Flashpoint
Guess I’m off to True Value for a cable clamp. One more question before I leave. What is the best lube for doing jelqs? I need to find something other than conditioner because my fiance keeps asking why we go through a 32oz bottle of conditioner every week.

Holy shit… I would ask you the same question lol. What do you use like 1/4 of it every time you jelq or something? I would think just a pea size would be plenty after it starts soaping up and stuff. Go to a sex store and get some lube. If you want something that wont be sticky afterwards I personally like Wet light but that may just be me.

—101


Start 01/10: BPEL - 5.6875" EG - 4.250" | Current: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 4.375"

Short Term Goal: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.0" | Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7.5" EG - 5.5"

vaseline, its good for the skin.

did you try the girth exercises?

also consider bathmate. I have been pe’ing only 6 weeks and have horrible girth so it’s my main focus. So far I gained .25 in girth with V-jelqs, bathmate, and jelquing.

once i finish newbie routine, i am going to switch to manual girth exercises to get to 5” inch girth just to be average! I really need that inch in girth too. Let’s compare notes on what we find works and doesn’t work cause we’re both going for girth!

I use Olive Oil. 3Oz lasts me about a month, I keep it in a little tupperware container. It’s good for the skin, too.

OutofTime please capitalise the first letters of words in a new sentence, as outlined in the Forum Guidelines , thanks :)

Vaseline is a good choice for lube lasts the duration of the exercise and leaves your unit nice and smooth afterwards :)


21/6/2010: EL - 6.125" EG - 5.125"

21/12/2010: EL - 6.430" EG - 5.125"

Current Goal: EL - 7.5" EG 6"

Originally Posted by Tweaking
I’m not aware of anyone having gained anything like an inch in girth from just jelqing.

In my humble opinion you should Jelq, Clamp, Jelq, Pump, Repeat, in that order - A routine I’ve just started doing.


I have read pumping & jelqing can give both length & girth— a lot of guys seemed to gain pretty well with that method.

If you’re not worried about your length, clamping is great; although clamping could potentially slow down your length gains (while pumping & jelqing would still at least continue to give you length in addition to girth).

I think Kingpole has gained more than that just with jelqs; another fellow who I can remember the name also; whichever the tecnique you use, 1” girth is a lot of gains, not many gain that much - it is rougjly like 2” of length.

Dry jelqs works better for girth than wet jelqs; do jelqs untill you have gains. Adding pumping would be a good idea, like Blink said.

Originally Posted by blink2000
I have read pumping & jelqing can give both length & girth— a lot of guys seemed to gain pretty well with that method.

If you’re not worried about your length, clamping is great; although clamping could potentially slow down your length gains (while pumping & jelqing would still at least continue to give you length in addition to girth).

Damn, I just bought my cable clamp hoping to gain more girth. Guess I will stick with the ADS + jelqs for a bit more.


Stock Cock: BPEL 6.187" EG 5.25"

Current: BPEL 7.00" EG 5.5"

Goal: BPEL 8 EG 6 My new goal is now 9" BPEL X 6" EG So I can blow my wife's pussy walls out!

Originally Posted by Flashpoint
Damn, I just bought my cable clamp hoping to gain more girth. Guess I will stick with the ADS + jelqs for a bit more.

The idea that working girth first will inhibit length just a theory. There are plenty of people who will tell you it makes no difference.

Plenty of people? And theirs is not a theory?

Originally Posted by marinera
Plenty of people? And theirs is not a theory?

Good point…

Originally Posted by Tweaking
The idea that working girth first will inhibit length just a theory. There are plenty of people who will tell you it makes no difference.


Lots of guys have reported clamping stalled or stopped their length gains. This is based on actual feedback; not just theoretical (i.e. anecdotal evidence). In PE, often anecdotal evidence is all we have, so if we ignore that, we don’t have much left.

That’s why I’m saying if he’s still working on length, it may be counterproductive, that’s all.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelq con Clamp.Carlosrex19Agrandamiento del Pene para Novatos2505-19-2009 03:26 AM
how to build a simple clamp for girth gains?jack1015Penis Enlargement404-27-2009 08:59 PM
Gaining girth using IPR protocolquik4lifePenis Enlargement5110-23-2006 10:53 PM
Girth Too Big for Small Clamp but Too Small for Big ClampNeedBiggerPenisPenis Enlargement606-11-2006 02:42 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 PM.