Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gains That Remain

Gains That Remain

I am going to be brief about this because I am not sure if this topic has been covered. Even if it has, I think there is something that can be learned from a review.

From my personal inspection over the years, many exercises focus on increased blood flow and internal pressure to make gains. These exercises have appeared to work among many here, including me. However, I’ve noticed on a personal level that exercises without blood flow has perhaps benefits for all. In fact, my gains attributed to exercises that did not require blood and pressure are the only ones that have stayed with me over the last three years of inactivity.

For example, my gains from the Bib hanger have stayed with me, both in length and girth. It’s especially noticeable in girth because the area where the hanger clamped on the shaft is still thicker. The length gained is still there. However, exercises that created gains with blood flow do not seem to have stayed. Granted, I am making distinctions between gains that are very unscientific, though it appears to be the truth from where I see it.

Ultimately, I think gains can come from either from pressure on the inside (i.e. use of blood) or pressure applied from the outside (without engorgement of blood). I think more attention needs to be paid to perhaps squeezing exercises that require minimal blood flow as these exercises appear to also break down the tissues with lasting results.

Hello.

What you are saying is actually very interesting.

But, most of my gains through Jelqing has remained and that without the cementing process. (I think that I form part of a few people who never had length loss problems.)

Can I ask you those stupid questions just to get an idea of what we are talking here,

1. How long have you been Jelqing and what was the duration of a typical session?

2. How long have you been hanging and what was the duration of a typical session?

3. How much weight do you use?

4. How much loss in length are we talking here?

5. How about your E.Q, did it stay the same before and after loss?

I hope you will not get angry over these questions. (I do not doubt your word as other members reported loss in length when they stopped.)

Thanks a lot,
Padawan.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

As a specialist in mathematical analysis, I have to say that these observations are non-scientific. Really, none of the information we have is sound on a universal level. All we have is anecdotal information about what worked for one person in each claim (I have yet to hear of a tandem male-male PE group).

With that said, I simply have observed that the gains that are still with me are the ones that appear to be specifically related to the Bib hanger. The reason I say this is because of the shaft shape. The shaft is thicker where the clamp squeezed and the base is thinner, where length was gained. When I had made gains with jelqing and squeezing that involved engorgement, the shape was puffier and more evenly distributed at the base. Those results have since faded.

I wish I had more to tell you about all the specifics but its been too long. All I want is to bring it to the attention of others that pressure applied without blood engorgement seemed to provide lasting results and that perhaps those exercises should be given more attention.

Seen as you are a specalist in a scientific discipline, I’d like to know how you scientifically differentiate length gains you have achieved. That is, how can you say for definite what length gain has remained from a particular method and which is lost?

Not girth shape, but deformation of length?

It would seem to me if a total gain of say 1 inch has come from 3-4 methods it is almost impossible to give a scientific control on that data and then extrapoliate which does and doesn’t come from a particular methodology.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Thanks anyways, that sort of gave me a picture to focus upon when the debate on this issue will start.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by Ruz_
Seen as you are a specalist in a scientific discipline, I’d like to know how you scientifically differentiate length gains you have achieved. That is, how can you say for definite what length gain has remained from a particular method and which is lost?

Not girth shape, but deformation of length?

It would seem to me if a total gain of say 1 inch has come from 3-4 methods it is almost impossible to give a scientific control on that data and then extrapoliate which does and doesn’t come from a particular methodology.

Let’s try not to get too “scientific”. Let’s break it down a little bit. Say you’re a painter and your goal is to test the staying ability of paints. You really don’t go about it scientifically but you know a thing or two about painting and decide to do a rudimentary experiment. You take a few cans of paint that are of different types, say oil, watercolor, tempera… etc. You paint a canvas with these different paints in different colors. Say, oil is blue, watercolor is green, and tempera is red. You take this canvas and sit it out on the porch for a few years to see which paint stayed the most. The way you can tell is by looking qualitatively at which color appears to have stayed. You would be able to see if the oil was better, perhaps, than the others because the blue color would be more visible to you. Thus you decide that oil paint lasts longer than the other two. No numbers involved!

Of course, this illustration oversimplifies PE. PE is very complicated as our measurements can even vary on a daily basis. Plus, I don’t have many numbers because it has been three years. My main goal is to say, “Look guys, from what I see, the most visible differences that are left are the ones commonly associated with hanging, not with jelqing, clamping, or pumping.”

Your analogy with paintings and P.E eludes me.

But I am glad we still staying on topic.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

That my friend is interesting!
I’ve noticed this over my own penis as well, I have stopped jelqing for 3-4 months and these girth gains are pretty much gone, I still have huge veins from all that activity but that’s about it, all that is left are the length gains which are still nice.

So to conclude this topic I say deformation of the tunica(stretching and hanging) is more permanent than exercises that involve TEMPORARY increments in size(jelqing,clamping,pumping AKA bullshit gains!), perhaps all these gains we think we have made from jelqing and other forms of blood engorgement are just temporary! This also proves that the dick PERMANENTLY grows via plastic deformation and TEMPORARILY grows via blood engorgement, temporary gains can last for months too I believe.. (The time it takes your body to get rid of the fluids completely, depending on your genes,race or whatever other category)

It was believed that the expansion of blood cells or perhaps the multiplication of them or whatever other scientific crap we associated with jelqing gains actually made us gain, but I would like to see even ONE guy that hasn’t jelqed/clamped/pumped for a long long time and has kept these specific gains!

Now don’t get me wrong, jelq! And jelq a lot cause it’s healthy and it makes your veins big and strong and girls love that, but don’t abuse it! Just like you wouldn’t abuse the (scary)hanging machines.. Because our hands can sometimes have greater force than we believe they have so watch out on that, jelqing at high pressures can and will result in lots of boo-boos..

Anyways fellas excuse my poor grammar since English isn’t my main language, I would like to see comments on this and would appreciate another opinion over this.

Originally Posted by qwerty29
but I would like to see even ONE guy that hasn’t jelqed/clamped/pumped for a long long time and has kept these specific gains!

Hello

I first started P.E in 2002/3.

I gave it a complete full 4 months, after which I stopped to only restart last year.

The gains I made were remarkable and permanent (both in length and in girth).

My P.E regimen at that time consisted of only 10 min warm up, 10 min jelqing and 20 min stretching.

Things I noticed during the 2003-2007 gap when I was inactive, I had less prominent veins as well as my E.Q was slowly giving away (due mostly to antidepressants).

Ever since I got back gains were slow and lately static.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by padawan
Your analogy with paintings and P.E eludes me.

Sorry.

Originally Posted by qwerty29
That my friend is interesting!
I’ve noticed this over my own penis as well, I have stopped jelqing for 3-4 months and these girth gains are pretty much gone, I still have huge veins from all that activity but that’s about it, all that is left are the length gains which are still nice.


Nice personal observation.

Originally Posted by qwerty29
So to conclude this topic I say deformation of the tunica(stretching and hanging) is more permanent than exercises that involve TEMPORARY increments in size(jelqing,clamping,pumping AKA bullshit gains!), perhaps all these gains we think we have made from jelqing and other forms of blood engorgement are just temporary! This also proves that the dick PERMANENTLY grows via plastic deformation and TEMPORARILY grows via blood engorgement, temporary gains can last for months too I believe.. (The time it takes your body to get rid of the fluids completely, depending on your genes,race or whatever other category)
It was believed that the expansion of blood cells or perhaps the multiplication of them or whatever other scientific crap we associated with jelqing gains actually made us gain, but I would like to see even ONE guy that hasn’t jelqed/clamped/pumped for a long long time and has kept these specific gains!

Be careful with your wording because some around here are very judgemental concerning use of words such as “prove”, “temporary”, or “permanent”. Some work very hard on exercises that you seemingly bash. I am not one to bash anyone (anymore), I simply want to let you know seeing you’re somewhat new to the forum.

Originally Posted by qwerty29
Now don’t get me wrong, jelq! And jelq a lot cause it’s healthy and it makes your veins big and strong and girls love that, but don’t abuse it! Just like you wouldn’t abuse the (scary)hanging machines.. Because our hands can sometimes have greater force than we believe they have so watch out on that, jelqing at high pressures can and will result in lots of boo-boos..

Anyways fellas excuse my poor grammar since English isn’t my main language, I would like to see comments on this and would appreciate another opinion over this.

Jelqing is good for circulation. And yes, hands are stronger and better manipulators than most any PE tool I’ve used. Fatigue is the trade-off when trying to use your hands versus a device, however.

Originally Posted by padawan
Hello

I first started P.E in 2002/3.

I gave it a complete full 4 months, after which I stopped to only restart last year.

The gains I made were remarkable and permanent (both in length and in girth).

My P.E regimen at that time consisted of only 10 min warm up, 10 min jelqing and 20 min stretching.

Things I noticed during the 2003-2007 gap when I was inactive, I had less prominent veins as well as my E.Q was slowly giving away (due mostly to antidepressants).

Ever since I got back gains were slow and lately static.

Static periods are nothing new. Some claim to have found a way to get past a plateau. Try a search and see if any are worth trying.

Thanks mate, I will do just that.

I think, I might start hanging very soon, someone mentioned to me that when I stop seeing any progress with the manual exercises, I should give hanging a try.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

This is very similar to bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is very un-scientific. Science can explain how the muscle work, breaks and repair bigger and stronger, but that came up after the process of discovering how to excercise, intensity, routines, frequency; we are in that experimental stage of PE; probably in a quarter century, routines and excercises will be so effective and common that science will be able to explain how the penile tissue works to repair and grow bigger and stronger.

When a bodybuilder uses steroids, could be similar to what we see with those blood flow and internal pressure excercises. Steroid cause water retention, which gives that bloated look, and at the same time steroids dramatically increase red blood cells count. A bodybuilder basically pumps up ever muscle while on steroids (called super sets) to the point where it feels like the muscle is going to explode because of all the blood trapped inside. When he stop using steroids, the water retention goes away, and the red blood cell count decrease; strength is lost and size is lost; BUT that is the part where the athlete goes through the process of cementing those gains, and there is a whole different discipline for that; but the principle could be similar to what we see in PE. We are still in our early years

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
The key to length gainswadzillaPenis Enlargement9009-22-2009 10:00 PM
Doing what needs to be done to get gainsDino9X7Penis Enlargement4510-09-2008 02:43 AM
Maximum Gainstug_monkeyPenis Enlargement1508-24-2007 12:41 PM
Aderm gains!feoldsMale Supplements2409-23-2003 12:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58 AM.