Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Gains after 2 months and a few thoughts.

Gains after 2 months and a few thoughts.

So I measured today, May 4th, after 2 months of PE. I began my PE conquest on March 4th.

My starting stats were 6 7/8 BPEL and 4 9/16 EGMS.

Today I measured at 7 3/8 BPEL and 4 3/4 EGMS!! That’s +1/2 inch BPEL and + 3/16 EGMS (my girth shot up an eighth or so after the 1st month and then hasn’t increased at all since April 4th).

I’m very very happy about these results so far, ESPECIALLY since my main gains in length came in the 2nd month and are still going right now (+ 1/8 EL in 1st month and + 3/8 EL in 2nd).

I hope to be at 7 1/2 BPEL by the end of May but I wouldn’t be surprised if it came earlier :) .

Once I reach my length goal, I’ll concentrate on girth (Havn’t really thought through a plan for that yet).

Anyways, Thanks for listening to me be a happy person,

Johnnno


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Great! But, it says your starting EG is 4 9/16 and your new girth is 4 3/4. Isn’t that a decrease?


Starting, Feb. 04' BPEL 5.5, EG 4.5, Feb 06' BEPEL 6.00, EG 5.0

Summer goal- 6.25 BPEL, 5.25 EG, HELP ME GET IT!

Your making great and very fast gains after you hit 7 keep at it for about a month than switch to girth. You want to make sure you cement your gains.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Way to go! Keep us posted on the progress, and, pray tell, what’s the name of the chick in your avatar? Sharing that bit of info will undoubtedly make more than a few members happy too!

Originally Posted by hardgainer12
Great! But, it says your starting EG is 4 9/16 and your new girth is 4 3/4. Isn’t that a decrease?

LOL!! That would be a no, sir. It’s an increase of + 3/16 which puts me to 12/16 which reduces to 3/4 unless I’m insane.

Originally Posted by Dino9x7
Your making great and very fast gains after you hit 7 keep at it for about a month than switch to girth. You want to make sure you cement your gains.

When you say hit 7 you mean in NBPEL? Yeah want to see if my gains stay ya know? I’m pretty sure they’re cemented as I did no PE today and I measured today. I will measure again tomorrow :) . Got any suggestions for a killer girth routine to maybe put me to 4 7/8?

Originally Posted by Mule
Way to go! Keep us posted on the progress, and, pray tell, what’s the name of the chick in your avatar? Sharing that bit of info will undoubtedly make more than a few members happy too!

Haha Yea, I love the girl in my avatar although to many members’ dismay I found her off some random weird generic porn site (just for avatar purposes). When I was searching for the PERFECT picture to encompass what motivates me to PE I found the my avatar picture and I knew it was the right one. I like the hand grabbing the hair LOL. I can try and find the porn site again if you want?

Thanks to all for your kind and motivational words :)


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Originally Posted by hardgainer12
Great! But, it says your starting EG is 4 9/16 and your new girth is 4 3/4. Isn’t that a decrease?

No wonder you call yourself hardgainer! ;)


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

:rofl: “The gains just keep going down!! But my penis keeps getting bigger!! AHH!!”


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Congrats Johnnno.

What’s your routine?


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by Johnnno
Once I reach my length goal, I’ll concentrate on girth (Havn’t really thought through a plan for that yet).

Congrats on your gains Johnnno :clap:

Great girth routine for the time you hit your length goal:
2x15 minutes of clamping
10 Ulis
10 horses

This gave me the most optimal results.

Johnnno, I think the babe in your avatar might well be Brianna Banks.

Very nice, Johnnno. We started almost same time, and we both gain - check my routine and results here.

Congrats !

I think I’m a easy gainer too, got almost 3/4 of an inch in lenght in 3 months,

this stuff is incredible,

let’s hope those fast newbie gains will last :)

Whatever your routine is, DON’T CHANGE IT !!!


~01/01/2006 -- 5 3/4" BPEL -- 4 3/4" Base Girth -- 4 1/2" Mid Girth.

~20/01/2007 -- 7" --- BPEL -- 5" Base Girth ------ 5" --- Mid Girth.

26/08/2008 --- 7" BPEL ------ 5 1/4 girth all around

Originally Posted by quik4life
Congrats Johnnno.

What’s your routine?

Thanks!

50 5 sec kegels (Yes before my routine)
5 20 sec hold awesome isometrics
5 min warm up (dick submerged in hot water)
5 min streching (5 1 minute holds from 9 - 12 oclock)
10 min jelqing (around 50-70 % erection which I might up soon for girth gains)
5 min warm up (dick submerged in hot water)

That’s been my routine since the 2nd month started and my length gains picked up nicely. Also at the start of my 2nd month I transferred to 5 on 2 off as opposed to 2 on 1 off in the first month (which was the newbie routine very strictly).

Originally Posted by Bird2
Congrats on your gains Johnnno

Great girth routine for the time you hit your length goal:
2x15 minutes of clamping
10 Ulis
10 horses

This gave me the most optimal results.

Thanks.

I think that sounds like a pretty solid girth routine. I’m thinking about clamping later in my PE career. Is clamping for that 10 - 15 min possible with your hand? That was a question I always wanted to know the answer to. Also when clamping do you kegel a lot and get a really rock hard dick clamped before u leave it there for 10 minutes? Do you kegel and then clamp, and then kegel real fast to get even more in there before clamping for the time?

Originally Posted by Mule
Johnnno, I think the babe in your avatar might well be Brianna Banks.

Interesting. She’s hot.

Originally Posted by Deny
Very nice, Johnnno. We started almost same time, and we both gain - check my routine and results here.

Sweet man. I will check out your info later tonight.

Originally Posted by Dopefishzzz
Congrats !

I think I’m a easy gainer too, got almost 3/4 of an inch in lenght in 3 months,

this stuff is incredible,

let’s hope those fast newbie gains will last

Whatever your routine is, DON’T CHANGE IT !!!

Hey I noticed you gained a good 3/8 inch girth mid shaft. Can I ask how you got this? Was it just the newb routine? How do you do your jelqs? Mind telling me in detail? Thanks :)


March 2006: 6.875" x 4.500" x 5.00" (BPEL x MLG x BG)

April 2007-.: 7.81" x 4.81" x 5.1" - 'And it just keeps getting bigger!'

I will have..: 8.500" x 5.750" x 6.00" My Pics My Progress

Originally Posted by Johnnno
Hey I noticed you gained a good 3/8 inch girth mid shaft. Can I ask how you got this? Was it just the newb routine? How do you do your jelqs? Mind telling me in detail? Thanks :)

1 hour of JELQ in the morning, 5 days in a row a week, with IR Lamp.

I do very slow JELQ (like 5 seconds each stroke) but VERY INTENSE. And I mean AS HARD AS I CAN, with different erection level, but I try to stay as hard as possible.

I try to integrate some Horses 440 once every 5 minutes.

So nothing fancy, guess I’m just lucky, or just having what you call “the newbie gains” :)


~01/01/2006 -- 5 3/4" BPEL -- 4 3/4" Base Girth -- 4 1/2" Mid Girth.

~20/01/2007 -- 7" --- BPEL -- 5" Base Girth ------ 5" --- Mid Girth.

26/08/2008 --- 7" BPEL ------ 5 1/4 girth all around

Originally Posted by Johnnno
Thanks.

I think that sounds like a pretty solid girth routine. I’m thinking about clamping later in my PE career. Is clamping for that 10 - 15 min possible with your hand? That was a question I always wanted to know the answer to. Also when clamping do you kegel a lot and get a really rock hard dick clamped before u leave it there for 10 minutes? Do you kegel and then clamp, and then kegel real fast to get even more in there before clamping for the time?

It is possible to do with your hand but it wouldn’t nearly be as effective. I used to clap with a network cable, this gave me great results. To keep hard is did a kegel once in awhile but I mostly masturbated (without ejaculation) to keep it hard. This masturbation thing isn’t a bad edging routine by the way :) .

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
6 months, good gains, and thoughts for newbiesgoingdeeperPenis Enlargement2004-13-2010 04:07 AM
The Physiology of Initial GainsjelktoidPenis Enlargement2406-27-2007 01:46 AM
Are all of a newbies "gains" actually GAINS?wantsmorePenis Enlargement812-18-2005 01:49 PM
Hanging for 2 and a half months, gains posted and questionswlawonderPenis Enlargement Basics401-15-2004 08:18 PM
Two months...no gains!rockhard78Penis Enlargement612-19-2002 02:56 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 PM.